• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

etizolam vs xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very experienced with Alprazolam but recently received some Etizolam. Not enough experience to comment too much, but took some last night and definitely felt more mellow than Alprazolam. Not as spacey and out of it.

Etiz is a good "day-time" benzo. I say this b/c you can take 1-3mgs (depending on tolerance) in the day and not act like a fool or slur your speech like you would if you were to take 2mg-3mgs of xanax... Another thing is that even though etiz is also a short-acting drug, xanax is so short acting its almost ridiculous..

So to sum it up Etiz0lam for day-time use (but its also good for sleep at a 2-3mg dose) and xanax is more for night time use as it tends to knock you out and also be careful where and what your doing while taking zanX, you are liable to black out and act a fool and say and do stuff you would never do sober, and i mean stuff that you wouldn't even do drunk. So be careful out there, they both have their uses, u just gotta know what doses work best with your body and go from there. e

Xanax wins over etizolam EASILY.

Couldn't disagree more with all the xanax enthousiasts. Etizolam to me offers the same as alprazolam (at equipotent dosages) but just feels a whole of a lot better. It misses a great deal of the numbing effect of my feelings and emotions which felt very prominent with alprazolam, it still does to a degree though. It's less sedating and memory fogging. And overal has some sort of warmth around it. Just don't make a habit out of it and it's a great tool too. An hypnotic, anxioliticum, some slight recreation. Too sum up I love it.

But it has an prolactin effect which could be problematic.

And Pally pete if your not build with a massive tolerance your product sounds bunk to me

Hmm, cool to see all the differing opinions.

IMO, alpraz is leagues above etizolam in every respect. When I initially became involved with etiz, it was awesome, and I felt like I discovered something really unique. The honeymoon period didn't last long, and all attempts after to replicate any sort of truly enjoyable high or useful utility (e.g. as a comedown drug...etizolam is absolutely useless for comedowns, even at relatively high doses) didn't work for me. Tolerance build up was extremely rapid and oddly persistent. I understand different strokes for different folks, but I was genuinely surprised by the interest surrounding this drug, especially given its horrid w/d symptoms.

I've bought from different vendors with different brands. Concern seemed to be the best. Dissolvable Intas (I think that was the brand) easily the worst.

I don't think you can judge weather one is better than the other, for recreational use id say xanax but etiz has the same anti anxiety properties and such, I belive it boils down to your opinion / symptoms and what your seeking to get out of it. I'll stick with my etiz alpraz k-pin combo...in moderation of course

Etizolam is sedating but lacks the euphoria from Xanax and is less potent. Pyrazolam is less sedating and more anxiolytic but also significantly less potent. tolerance and body/brain chemistry need to be taken into account however.

Last edited:
Bull crap

just got my etizolam today!!! took 1mg and gfelt awesome... definitely can feel the muscle relaxant properties and i'd have to agree, etizolam is better than xanny...

This guy is full of crap this domestic Rc just makes lil pills made of pure filler. It's all trash don't buy!!

if everybody get a chance rate the 2 on a scale of 1 to 10

Alazopram I would give- 8
etizolam- ?

Just want some feedback, eti all over dark web.

i'm a child of the early rc generation back when etizolam was king; never was there a mightier nor more ruthless tyrant.
y0u never forget your first monster from the Id; 'The will of the Inquisitor'.*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.