• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

etizolam vs xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etizolam is vastly superior than alprazolam on all levels. Superior anxiolytic, better sedative, much better muscle relaxant, and better all-around. End of discussion!

etilaam

I have tried and have been prescribed several benzos from ativan to xanax and all in between. I just got my order of etizolam
tablets in today 30 1mg tablets. Their Description is: blue tablets with a score on side, once you take off the blue coating the
chemical inside is white. They dont really have any taste when chewed maybe a slight sweet taste. I am not sure I they are the etilaam brand of not because they did not come in blister packagin(but I have never seen real etilaam either) So I started with
just one 1mg tablet orally and after about 30 minutes i could definitely feel the effects which are very similar to other benzos I was very relaxed anxiety gone happy just feeling good, I was actually really suprised how well they worked. After about an hour of taking the first one i took another 1mg tablet and for me that was the sweet spot I felt great but not like a zombie or stupid
like xanax does this was imo actually better than xanax a 2mg there is a noticeable euphoria present that i never get with other benzos.

So in conclusion if you can find legit etizolam it is worth it, they deff have there place among the benzos even though they
arent technically benzos.

Last edited:
I find etizolam better for sleep, and xanax better for daytime benzo use.
The sedating effects of etizolam are strong with me...

Etizolam seems to really divide people. Personally I love it - more euphiora for me than temazepam, which was the previous owner of that title (note - only tried temazepam, Xanax/alprazolam, diazepam, nitrazepam, clonazepam and lorazeoam) :)

It's fairly sedating for me yes, although as my tolerance rises (and rapidly rise it does) it doesn't really knock me out.

^I find that benzo tolerance rises as fast as you munch them down; so to say, keep at low doses and maintain little to no tolerance (as I've done w/ clonazepam over ~9 months or so), but a few (or more) high dose excursions and WHAM there's a nasty tolerance to fight with...

^I find that benzo tolerance rises as fast as you munch them down; so to say, keep at low doses and maintain little to no tolerance (as I've done w/ clonazepam over ~9 months or so), but a few (or more) high dose excursions and WHAM there's a nasty tolerance to fight with...

I cannot even begin to explain the rapid increase in tolerance by playing it cool for awhile, taking a little bigger dose, and trying to go back to the norm. Alcohol fucks your tolerance too. All I ever get from benzos anymore is either sedation or anxiolytic effects. Both of which come with muscle relaxation, but I some how am able to take benzos all the time, drink with them, and maintain my cool and memory somewhat.

On and on topic, received etilaam a little bit ago and yes it is definitely better than any benzo I've had and I've had pretty much the popular 6. I can't describe it totally yet as it takes a couple experiences to really notice the small things.

I completely agree I have found 5mg Diazepam to be more powerfull pill for pill

Alprazolam is a potent triazolo-benzodiazepine. I have not tried etizolam but have my doubts it would measure up. Not that alprazolam is such an awesome benzodiazepine, just very potent.

That's weird it's the opposite for me

on this particular stressed day I had a appointment with the dentist, who was going to extract all the amalgaam fillings leftside above.
Maybe thats what got me going to the amnesiac side, aka overdoing it. But it did make happy unlike alprazolam or flunitrazepam for that matter.

to tricombs's comment i can add 1 mg etizolam seems like 0,5 mg alprazolam.

is etizolam legal as a research chemical in the USA? im just trying to figure out if it can be shipped here as im starting to get interested in some of these RC's i've been reading about and now im reading that some people are saying this works better than xanax which is making me super interested bc i actually need xanax and it doesnt fully help.

The last time I tried Etizolam I took 70 in two days. I only remember taking 2-3 on the first day and coming to myself two days later. My index finger has had blue and swollen joints for two weeks after.

I wouldn't call etizolam a "research chemical." It'sa non-FDA approved pharmaceutical. It's not illegal in the usa but importing non-approved drugs is prohibited, meaning customs will just seize it but you probably won't get in trouble. That said, it is pretty unlikely that the stuff will get seized but it is possible. I have had 2 orders from india make it through ok & one didn't even have a declaration sticker, the other said "pharmaceutical" & while they both took a week to clear customs, they came through intact.
The effects of etizolam are (for me at least) more of a hypnotic than xanax, but maybe thats just because I only take them at bedtime. I have taken .5mg for anxiety & it did help, but since I have clonazepam I prefer that because it dosen't make me slow/sleepy. Using benzo's recreationally often gets people into trouble & it's really not that fun, especially when you black out & hear about the dumb things you did.
I take just 1mg sublingual most nights (not every night) & it puts me out pretty quickly. I haven't had to increase the dose & I've been taking it for around 2 months. Probably because dosing only once a day allows my brain to return to near baseline in between doses. I used to get pretty much any hypnotic I asked for from my doc & I've tried most of the benzos on the market in the usa. Etizolam is definitely a good one. And very affordable too if you can find the right source.
If you do get some please be careful with it- if you are expecting something fun you will most likely be dissapointed, but they are great to have around for their intended purpose.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call etizolam a "research chemical." It'sa non-FDA approved pharmaceutical. It's not illegal in the usa but importing non-approved drugs is prohibited, meaning customs will just seize it but you probably won't get in trouble. That said, it is pretty unlikely that the stuff will get seized but it is possible. I have had 2 orders from india make it through ok & one didn't even have a declaration sticker, the other said "pharmaceutical" & while they both took a week to clear customs, they came through intact.
The effects of etizolam are (for me at least) more of a hypnotic than xanax, but maybe thats just because I only take them at bedtime. I have taken .5mg for anxiety & it did help, but since I have clonazepam I prefer that because it dosen't make me slow/sleepy. Using benzo's recreationally often gets people into trouble & it's really not that fun, especially when you black out & hear about the dumb things you did.
I take just 1mg sublingual most nights (not every night) & it puts me out pretty quickly. I haven't had to increase the dose & I've been taking it for around 2 months. Probably because dosing only once a day allows my brain to return to near baseline in between doses. I used to get pretty much any hypnotic I asked for from my doc & I've tried most of the benzos on the market in the usa. Etizolam is definitely a good one. And very affordable too if you can find the right source.
If you do get some please be careful with it- if you are expecting something fun you will most likely be dissapointed, but they are great to have around for their intended purpose.

great input. i appreciate it. while i do like the benzo feeling its also not a buzz i'd like in public too much...definitely not in a higher dose. i'd more like it to sit at home and completely relax as well as for the intended purpose. the fun out of them is just a plus but i agree about not caring too much about being in public on them....once you start drinking. (if you drink) you dont remember much else about your night

<3 back at you!

I'd side with alprazolam. I really like it. I haven't tried etizolam, but Pegasus told me (and posted about this in Other Drugs publicly) that it caused blepharospasms for him. I've never gotten this side effect with alprazolam.

Xanax wins over etizolam EASILY.

Xanax wins over etizolam EASILY.
The quote that you quoted was originally aimed at my post "Xanax wins hands down" which i still believe to be the case but seeing as i havent had Etizolam in ages and the few times i have had Alprazolam ive kept it low dose... Well tonight i have 30mg Etizolam at my dispoasal and XXXmg of Alprazolam at my disposal so i can give them both a run for there money.

Around an hour and fifteen mintes ago i ingested 5mg Etizolam - Nothing! So 10 minutes ago i ingest another 5mg Etizolam, i also have a couple of bottles of 4.5% cider incase they need a kick up the arse to start working (I dont suggest to do this if you are Benzo naive or have a low Benzo tolerance)

Il wait a while and if nothing then i think 10mg Etizolam should have touched me given all the rave reviews on here.

Xanax would win for me but I've only tried the Etilaam pellets which I found remarkably weak compared to what I heard.
I'm getting some etizolam powder soon though and the source says 1 mg of the powder usually has the same potency as 3 or more of the Etilaam "1 mg" pellets.
Anyone know anything about this? Also for anyone with experience with the powder how does the dose of etizolam powder compare to xanax?

Genuine Etilaam 1mg pills should be equal to 1mg etizolam powder but it would not surprise me if there were counterfeits going about. Be very careful with the powder, I lost a weekend to it accidentally.. you absolutely need accurate scales and to use liquid dosing. If you get genuine etizolam pills then there should be no difference between it and the powder, so the comparisons with Xanax will still apply.

The powder is pointless at the moment. Pills can be bought for 37p each delivered in a blister and branded at 30, right down to half that for 1000.

The 'easy' seller of etizolam also sells underweight powder in my experience and is very rude...

You will end up with a solution within anything from 80-100% the potency it should be, assuming all of your calculations and powder dissolves completely, anything down to 0% if it degrades and up to god knows what if your GCSE maths is lacking.

Steer Well clear of the 'pellets', these are random strengths of less than half a mg in my experience, and so very over priced...

Status
Not open for further replies.