• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyNEO Megathread - Anything and everything related to OxyNEO

Ok, so with ALOT of work. I find to grind these fuckers up the best way is either: scissors, cofee grinder or sharp butcher knife. The Oven crisping method works the best so far. and its SUPER quick (dpending on the oven). Just make sure you chop it up again after freezing, or youll be left wit sum chunkeez.

Ive got a question tho.

Does the crisping HAVE to be done? Why cant you just chop the ON up, as best you can, snifff small lines and then blow your nose a bit later. Ièm not stupid enuf to try it, but will it really gell up that bad that u cant blow the gel out....I guess the gell has the oxy in it so its useless..nvmm,

And has anyone plugged yet...?

The plastic chemical that controls the time release breaks down at 250. Otherwise, it will still be time released.

The plastic chemical that controls the time release breaks down at 250. Otherwise, it will still be time released.

I would imagine that you are using Fahrenheit, so if this correct it would be about 121 degrees Celcius (for all you Canadians getting this formulation). :)

would it be possible to extract them in alcohol and then let it evaporate( the ETOH that is)? Would that suffice as a solvent with a good yield?

would it be possible to extract them in alcohol and then let it evaporate( the ETOH that is)? Would that suffice as a solvent with a good yield?

No, it's not that simple. For a solvent, you should be looking along the lines of anhydrous acetone.

A for sure way to Snort Oxy Neo's (Was Tried and conquered with 40 mg oxy neo)
1. Take off coating off pill (wet knapkin and rub off coating after all coating is off let sit for min or two, don't use toilet paper its a bitch to get off pill)
2. Break pill up to powder on something safe to go into oven make sure you do not use glass like listed in all others.
3. Then spread out across safe plate, try not to keep in clumps. I have not tried doing it in clumps but read it from others.
4. Set oven to broil on high and put safe plate on top rack. Keep oven door open and use a flash light if it is hard to see from angle you are at. Its best to use flash light anyway.
5. You will see a little smoke here and there but thats ok. I noticed some turning golden before others and turned the plate 180 degrees
6. Make sure you keep ur eye on the powder when you get close to 3 mins. To be exact it was taken out at 3:08 (mins:seconds).
7. Take out when you see it all golden colored. Do not touch because it is still liquidy. Let sit for about 15 mins or 20 to be safe. Longer the better.
8. Use razor to scrap into your pile. Ta-Da. DO WHAT YOU DO.
I hope you all enjoy it has been hell trying all different things and now I don't need any more experiments. Thank you all for the ideas and by them we all got the fix. Feel free to comment on this and everyone let me know how you liked it. WOOOOOOOOOOOO ENJOY ALL

1. Take off coating off pill (wet knapkin and rub off coating after all coating is off let sit for min or two, don't use toilet paper its a bitch to get off pill)
2. Break pill up to powder on something safe to go into oven make sure you do not use glass like listed in all others.
3. Then spread out across safe plate, try not to keep in clumps. I have not tried doing it in clumps but read it from others.
4. Set oven to broil on high and put safe plate on top rack. Keep oven door open and use a flash light if it is hard to see from angle you are at. Its best to use flash light anyway.
5. You will see a little smoke here and there but thats ok. I noticed some turning golden before others and turned the plate 180 degrees
6. Make sure you keep ur eye on the powder when you get close to 3 mins. To be exact it was taken out at 3:08 (mins:seconds).
7. Take out when you see it all golden colored. Do not touch because it is still liquidy. Let sit for about 15 mins or 20 to be safe. Longer the better.
I hope you all enjoy it has been hell trying all different things and now I don't need any more experiments. Thank you all for the ideas and by them we all got the fix. Feel free to comment on this and everyone let me know how you liked it. WOOOOOOOOOOOO ENJOY ALL

A Friend of a friend saved alot of the old oc's. How much are they going for in your town???

Anyone have pictures of the oxyNEO? I have seen little pink 20s in Canada that say ON on one side and 20 on the other.

And is crisping the only breakdown method? I thought I remember reading on here somewhere that dissolving in Coke for awhile worked for the American OPs.

Last edited:
They say ON on one side, and the milligram dosage on the other side. I can't find any pictures of it though, and I'm not in canada.

Anyone have pictures of the oxyNEO? I have seen little pink 20s in Canada that say ON on one side and 20 on the other.

And is crisping the only breakdown method? I thought I remember reading on here somewhere that dissolving in Coke for awhile worked for the American OPs.

the 40mg i got was like an orange-ish color, 40 on one side, "ON" on the other side, so we can conclude that since they are named OxyNeo, that ON stands for oxyneo.

I wish i took a picture, but it is now long gone ;P

I got the ON 40's today, might post a pic later but they look virtually the same as the old 40's just "more orange" and chubbier. I popped one at 9pm and I'm still high (4:30am). I have one sitting in a shot of soda and will try the oven crisping method as soon as I can

Is there a way to snort oxyneo?

I'm getting an oxyneo to tomorrow and the only way I like to do oxy is snorting, is there a way to take out the gel to snort them?

Not really. See the OxyNeo Megathread.

And also, the OxyContin megathread, because the US version has much more info, mostly about people's failed methods to beat it.

Last edited:
Not really. See the OxyNeo Megathread.

, mostly about people's failed methods to beat it.

Well, I'm just gonna confirm that the oven method DOES work, post #33. I used 335deg for about 15min. Gotta watch carefully to prevent over-cooking, but the result was very comparable to crushing the old oxys, at least for oral ingestion. I tried it twice. The first time was last Tuesday and I had been sober for 7 weeks. It did not work well as I did not know what mg dose to use, but tried it again today and got the dose right, it works, period.

I would still like to know if anyone has been successful with the Coke method. It would be much easier. I would also like to see post #1 modified with a correct picture. The picture displayed is very misleading as the new OxyNEOs look nothing like that. They look exactly like the old pills, just a bit chubbier as someone said.

^ It was just a generic 'pills' photo. Anyone got a shot of Neos I can use to replace it?

Edit: Nevermind I got one.

I know a smiliar method. It calls for either a microwave (1000 watt+) with a ceramic dish (until golden brown) OR put it in the oven like you said. The only difference is the people that I know take it out of the microwave/oven and then pop it in the freezer for a few mins (not too long or condensation accumulates). They swear by this method. People are snorting and shooting up the neos with this method. I don't know how safe it is to shoot them like this though.

Me, on the other hand, am not privy to being able to do this (parents are always around). So I take the neos orally, and they work pretty damn good.

My method:
Chop up the pill into tiny bits (you can take the coating off if you want - im lazy so I don't bother).
From there I just swallow the bits with a drink (on an empty stomach - if you do it with a full stomach the effects are diminished greatly).
I wait roughly an hour, then I'm high.

The main downside to my method is that I have to use double my regular dose (usually take 40, so now I take 80) because of the time release mechanism. However I am high for quite a while.

Hope this helped someone out there.

And yes the pills have ON on one side and the mg dosage on the other. They are slightly bigger/taller than the regular oxycontins.

I prefer the oven method to the method in quotes above, broiling. Oxy breaks down at 400deg, so you are risking this breakdown when broiling. It is faster, but come on, you really can't wait another 10 min? I would not snort this stuff either, you have broken the time-release gel, but not removed it, and are now putting it up your nose, bad idea, can you say Cancer risk? I put it in the fridge after, not the freezer. The only intent here is to cool down the metal or glass plate you used in the oven, so the product does not continue to cook after you take it out of the oven. And lastly, yes, you can just take the NEOs like you said but it does require you to use more.

Oh, and thanks Albion!

First I would like to thank the bluelight community. I have been using bluelight for a couple of years now and it has always been helpful. I have never really been into posting on forums or anything like that but after reading this Megathread I decided it was time to try and give back to the people who have helped me. Not too long ago swim was given an OxyNEO and didn't know what it was. After a lot of research swim found out what it was, methods of taking it, as well as breaking it down. Swim tried the coke method, used lemon juice instead (works just as well), instead of leaving it for an hour left it over night. Yes this method works well but not as well as the original OC's. Swim is going to try the oven method shortly and will post back how things went. This OxyNeo is a 40mg. It is kind of yellow, round, has 40 on one side and ON| on the other. I am from Canada and if there is any kind of help that I can offer please ask and I will do my best to try. Again, Thanks Bluelight!