• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Grapefruit Juice and Diazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about you guys, but I have found it impossible over the years to find WHITE GFJ, and I live in New York City.

Just where are people getting 100% pure white GFJ???

I dont know about you guys, but I have found it impossible over the years to find WHITE GFJ, and I live in New York City.

Just where are people getting 100% pure white GFJ???

it is in the juice section but the non-refrigerated section. Not where you find like orange juice and ruby red GFJ. Ocean spray WGFJ cheap as hell. And I think the made from concentrate actually works better because it is certain flavanoids in the skin of the grapefruit that actually do most of the work. But the BEST time it ever worked for me was when I took the skin of an entire half of a GF and tore it into bits, then swallowed the bits with juice and then took my valium like 3 hours later. I swear it made it sooooooo much stronger than I had ever anticipated.

Can you give a specific store name? I live in Lancaster (50 miles from Los Angeles) and i can't find the white grapefruit juice. Only the other kind. Where the hell can u go to get the wgfj?

Last edited:
it is in the juice section but the non-refrigerated section. Not where you find like orange juice and ruby red GFJ. Ocean spray WGFJ cheap as hell. And I think the made from concentrate actually works better because it is certain flavanoids in the skin of the grapefruit that actually do most of the work. But the BEST time it ever worked for me was when I took the skin of an entire half of a GF and tore it into bits, then swallowed the bits with juice and then took my valium like 3 hours later. I swear it made it sooooooo much stronger than I had ever anticipated.

Thank you for this reply. I might be several years too late but a google search and long forgotten username and password retrieval has found the Answer I was looking for. That's what these forums are for. Sorry if I bumped the thread or whatever that means! Just wanted to give my appreciation. Ty. :)

Thank you for this reply. I might be several years too late but a google search and long forgotten username and password retrieval has found the Answer I was looking for. That's what these forums are for. Sorry if I bumped the thread or whatever that means! Just wanted to give my appreciation. Ty. :)

Bumping threads puts them at the top of the forum. We don't like bumping old threads unless you have a valuable new update because it puts them ahead of new threads in which the OP is still evolving the discussion. This thread's OP is long gone.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.