PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most mind expanding psychedelic drug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomcosmonaut

Bluelighter
I was wondering what most people would consider the most mind expanding psychedelic, just in general, one that gives you an incredible ability of thought and leaves you with a broader consciousness. On the other hand, what would you consider the most calm and visual one? One that you can have a good time on and doesn't have too much mental value.

Lol dude DMT and MXE will change the way you view life and consciousness entirely. <3

Weed is a nice calm hallucinogen. Not really visual though until you take huge un calm doses of hash brownies.

Acid is kinda calm and happy and slightly visual in low doses.

lsd + k (+ maybe nitrous if ya feelin it), and all fattt doses.

oh and calm and intensely visual: 2C-B, or really most of the 2c's, i havent' tried them all. It's kinda freaky how clear headed you are while you're on it, dispite the visuals in between your sight and reality... it's like actually hard to see at some points hahah. I would recommend the L and K about a 1000 times over any 2c.

so far for me it feels like LSD is the most clearheaded and intellectually stimulating

the first time i took acid i kept saying shit liike "I feel like im on another level of consciousness! everything is so clear! i wish i was like this all the time!" and then i was apologizing to my friends who i've wronged and shit like that and i was just so opened up and aware

it was a light dose of lsd tho musta been like 20-40 micrograms or so but it changed my life forever

"the bus came along, i got on and thats where it all began"

I don't know if you've checked out the index and our Most...Psychedelic section, but I'm pretty sure your question(s) are not different enough from some of these existing ones to warrant a new thread, so I'm closing this. Feel free to check out and make any comments or inquiries you desire in any of these (or wherever else appropriate):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.