View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ass has no hair on it. I like it that way!

Leprechaun said:

2c-B and MDMA: I don't know why this is such a popular combination. We had MDMA and then 2c-B. There wasn't anything worthwhile in the experience. Nothing you can take of theraputic value. It was mostly recreational with far too much confusion and disjointed thought to work on a insightful level. The post experience anxiety is also quite difficult to work with.

Speak for yourself man. I found it very insightful anjd healing. Of couse I took the 2C-B first, followed by the MDMA, and I was alone. It was beautiful and fantastic, and far from simply being recreational. I'll admit though LSD and MDMA is better.

I think 2c-b goes very well with alcohol. My best trips are always experienced while getting slammed with friends.

Of couse I took the 2C-B first, followed by the MDMA, and I was alone
I usually read about taking the MDMA first.

michael said:
i have a feeling that no matter how much we warn you, in a couple days we will see a 'wow man you guys were right' post.
don't be a moron, just eat it.
[ 15 August 2002: Message edited by: michael ]

...And I am that moron. Jesus, I will NEVER snort a 2c type drug ever again! The pain is only half of it, the experience was not pleasant at all. I railed 20mg and was projectile vomiting from peaking so hard,my retina's still feel like they have rainbows burnt into them and its been over a week. I've also IV'd it before, the experience was intense but lacked depth and clarity. Personally I am overall unimpressed with 2c-b, seems little more thaneye-candy, I will try one more oral dose and see whether I like that then I'll probably leave well enough alone.

wow, way to dig up an old thread. i'm pretty sure that 2cb burns the least out of the 2c series, but its been my experience that you can snort it [2cb] while on mdxa and not get any discomfort.

as for doing coke or k beforehand, i dunno about k, but coke sure didnt stop the burn.

I snorted about 35mg of 2-cb. It hurt like nothing else ever has. It was worth the experience. But you'd be better off taking it orally. If you were in a situation (hypothetical- as i couldn't see how this would arise) where the only way you could possible consume to 2-cb was to snort it then i'd say go for it, but so long as theres another option and i can only assume there always is, then take that route instead. THe only other reason i'd snort would be if the dose i had wasn't susficiant for the experience i wanted if taken orally, then id snort. But FUCK it HURTS !

^^^Ditto to that, as I said the burn is only the half of it. After some very painful self experimentation I can safely say that I am well and truly in the oral only camp.

never done it myself but i recall reading somewhere that the feeling after snorting 2cb is similar to the feeling of being punched in the face

done it, loved it, would do it again.

BUT only in fairly small amounts (5-10mg). the pain is pretty bad, but managable but i can imagine it would be a lot worse if you were snorting 30mg+.

i dont know what people mean when they say the" side effects" get alot worse - i have found 2cb nasally to be very rewarding, and much more visual than oral doses. post mdma (shulgins magic combo), a small line will get you to some nice places.

if you are a hardhead (like the people here needing to snort 35mgs to get a good effect) i suggest snorting a bit and eating a bit - 10mg each way works for me. that'll be less painful on the nose, whilst producing a powerful effect

spackboy

my friends usually cut it with a little bit of sugar.. that way it don't burn as much as pure 2c-b

but still.. god damn it stings. but it's all worth it

the first time i tryed snorting it was on the peak of mdma.. did'nt hurt at all

I have never seen 2-CB pills over here, only as powder, but it doesn't hurt as much as people have said in this board, it's more like chilli for your nose, the sensation is intense, but not really painful, some tears appear in your eye (but also with chilli).

2-CB is very good but tricky.

I would suggest starting anywhere from 15-20, then working up. don't have it on a full stomach :)

What way are you going to administer it?

I have found oral and insufflated dosages have wide discrepancies.

I personally would go for insufflated administration if you can handle the burn...

Dosage Im not going to comment on because I never weighed 2CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.