View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the burn from 2C-B was very comparable to that of 2C-T-2.
The 2C-T-2 burn was definantly bad, but after a Sprite and 5 minutes, it was gone.
The trip from snorting 2C-T-2 was better than taking it orally because it reduced the body load and the nausea went away after an hour as oppossed to staying with me for 6-8 hours. The visuals from taking 2C-T-2 orally didn't even compare to the insanity from snorting it. And the dose was considerably lower.. requiring only 5mgs for a MASSIVELY HARDCORE TRIP. If anyone reading this is ever thinking of snorting 2C-T-2, DO NOT GO OVER 8-10mgs AT THE ABSOLUTE MOST... and 5mgs is much more ideal because you will have a significant body load for the first hour. Everyone I've known who's snorted 8-10mgs (I don't know anyone who's tried a higher dose and that would probably be very bad) spent the first two hours puking their brains out unable to move.
At any rate, the dose logic probably applies the same to 2C-I, where you only need a fraction of the oral dose if you snort it.
But then again, I've not used 2C-B or 2C-I. Which is stupid that I never tried 2C-B, because at one point many many many years ago I did have the opportunity to get it straight from the chemist. As well as Full Moon MDMA tablets for only $12. But I was too busy with LSD and too ignorant to realize there was a reason why these other drugs costed a lot more than LSD. The logic at the time was "why pay $15 to trip when I can just pay $5 or pay $15 for 3 doses". Oh well.
At any rate, just posted this because I figured it'd be benefitial to someone.

Im extremely envyous you've got access to such a fascinating substance. I've only had one great experience with it and it was taken orally, dosage unknown. But if its pure, in PIHKAL Shulgin tests from 12-24mg. 24mg seems like a perfect dose, a totally spiritual awakening.

Synthetic Sunrise, was the pill you did white with and i on it?
[ 03 November 2002: Message edited by: dj asterix ]

my favourite way to take 2cb is in combination with a good mdma pill... take the 2c first them the mdma about an hour later and BOOF! the most fun drug synergy around? im not sure but its the best so far...
tho my mate reckons 2cb / mdea is the shit too...
eat it tho, dont rail it as it burns like all fuck! and maybe if its ur first time take half the recommended dose... there were a fair few 2cb caps around not so long ago, people had some "intense" experiences to say the least because of dosage... 30mg 2cb +100mg mdma = pure majic!

never had the chance to test any 2cb. I dont know my way around the underground and would just as soon not. Sure, you miss out on some things, but some things are worth missing.
2ct2, on the other hand... in response to the guy who said it felt about the same as 2cb... 2ct2 does not hurt. 10 mg is not an unreasonable amount to rail, or so it appears from watching my test subject's reactions.
a little bit of 5meodipt seems to enhance the whole thing, as well.
oral is nice; the extended length of trip is desirable. Plugging these things works really well too.
Was this on topic?...

Phenethylamines were meant to be eaten. They work fine orally, there is no reason to take them any other way.
Who said they were 'meant to be eaten'? I don't remember Shulgin writing anywhere that they were only meant to be ingested.
They also work fine when snorted. At least 2CB works fine. Actually, it works great. More intense, shorter duration, doesn't take as much to get you off...
Oh, and if anyone wanted an 'on-topic' reply, yes 2CB does work smoked. About 5 mg on the end of a cig worked fine for me.
He asked 'what does it do, anything?' you guys could sometimes respond with an answer instead of being an ass. So, Rev Voodoo, here's your answer.
IT WORKS!
now we just have to find someone stupid enough to stick it up their bum.

(slightly off topic)Snorting 2c-i, after using it oral a few times, i will probably never take it orally again. its about 2-3 times more potent, gives more of a rush, comes on quicker, and doesnt last as long (which i think is good, 5 hours is enough). It burns just slightly. For me, 5-10mg is a fine dose snorted. 10mg may even be too much.
[ 17 January 2003: Message edited by: Symmetrical Daze ]

haha, you stuck 2c-t-7 in your bum!
[ 18 January 2003: Message edited by: aslkag ]

5HT-2:
Do you PREFER it in your bum? Is it TOTALLY worth it? Compare it to taking it orally and insufflating.. etc. Which is better?
INQUIRING MINDS MUST KNOW!

Phenethylamines were meant to be eaten. believe me, i wish i could eat my 2cb...
unfortunately, i am not a well-connected member of the psychedelics community - i'm young, and most of the drug users i know don't even know what 2cb is, much less how to get ahold of it. i've seen 20mg of it in my entire life.
i'm pretty sure that a lot of the people asking questions about snorting/smoking phenethylamines are in similar situations...when there aren't enough phens to go around orally, snorting/smoking becomes a worthwhile option, even if it isn't the ideal one.
edit: i was pleasantly surprised to discover that 2ci doesn't hurt nearly as badly as 2cb or 2ct7 when snorted! 6mg supplemented a mild acid trip beautifully. also, a friend of mine found that 10mg snorted was less potent than 16mg eaten (which also surprised us), but that a mere 1mg snorted after eating 16mg was "insane-o". (these aren't recommendations, just experiences. :) )
[ 18 January 2003: Message edited by: theHorde ]

Originally posted by theHorde:
also, a friend of mine found that 10mg snorted was less potent than 16mg eaten (which also surprised us), but that a mere 1mg snorted after eating 16mg was "insane-o".

It damn well was! Since the dosage curve isn't so steep with 2c-i, if you have more than a hundred mg, then shouldn't waste your time snorting it. You save about 6-8 mg, and get a pretty nasty burny nose.
Has anyone tried using any pea's transdermally? I started a thread about that about a year ago, and it was suggested I didn't try it because of nasty chemicals and bacteria on the skin being absorbed via the DMSO... slightly off topic, but an my argument is that a.) bacteria are -way- too big, and DMSO is used by people regularly for arthritis. So, these chemicals that can enter the blood stream can't be -all- bad.
I'm in the process of defining 'god'. I think I must end this here. Any comments welcome on the DMSO topic! w00t!
Shii

Originally posted by recommended dosage:

Who said they were 'meant to be eaten'?

I do.
It's stupid to take a drug that works fine orally, any other way but orally. The phenethylamine experience lends itself best to the longer and slower come-up that dosing it orally provides. In additon, burning pain (as if you got kicked in the nose) is no way to start off a trip. Eat your PEAs.

^^^^ 2c-b works fine insuffulated. you just need to correct the dosage. 10mg 2cb is great up the nose. im talking about pure 2cb though.
peace

Originally posted by phish420:
^^^^ 2c-b works fine insuffulated. you just need to correct the dosage. 10mg 2cb is great up the nose.
10mg?
no, try 30mg in one line, burns like hell...but it kicks like a horse!
/e

Originally posted by morninggloryseed:

It's stupid to take a drug that works fine orally, any other way but orally.

Says you. And some people would say that taking drugs at all is stupid.
The "experience" sought out changes from person to person and from day to day.
Stop the attitude that because someone thought you able to close threads, you know it all, because you can't tell me what to put up my nose or in my mouth.
I'd bet you are really fun at parties, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.