the Thunder are who I'm taking in the West

Celtics are finished, but might make an 8th seed

Heat are scary good and gelling in their second year

the Clippers are one of the most fun teams to watch

Knicks are .500. but NY media is lauding them as a #1 seed

that about it??

Last edited:
looks like kings are going to stay in sacramento, i'm happy for the city

i wonder which team is going to relocate to seattle, they need a team and i'm pretty sure have started construction on a new arena

oh just you wait, this thread usually blows up more than the NFL threads

however, I don't know about this year. this thread was plagued with 50 percent Lakers fans, or various other Kobe Bryant-knob-gobblers

I have a feeling that those Lakers fans aren't going to be showing up in force this season :(

OKC is a terrifying team (almost as much as the heat), but it seems like every other win I see from them depends on Late Game Heroics. They will probably come out of the west, barring a surprise from the Spurs or Mavs(probably not but a guy can dream), but will lose to the Heat or the Motherfucking Chicago Bulls.

Yep. The Celtics are done. At least they were relevant again for a few years.

Spurs are playing mighty good but they will fade down the stretch?

The Bulls have to find a way to help DRose when LeBron guards him or they wont make it out of the East. Likely wont matter anyway because the Heat are poised to win it all.

well I don't think the Bulls have ONE player that could take the Heat, but I do think that Coach Thibs preaches some pretty tough team defense

I don't think the Bulls have to worry about defense here, even when against the Heat in the eventual Eastern Conference Championship. the Bulls have to worry about offense, here, Rose needs to go on a scoring rampage to topple the Heat

^ You obviously have no understandding of basketball. Miami got three worldclass basketball players, potential hall of famers and you're telling us that Chicago doesn't have to worry about defense lol. Rose aint Jordan, he's not capable of putting 40 plus points every single game.

so you're a butt-hurt Miami fan, I take it?

those three "world class, potential HoFers" looked very average last year against an old Mavericks team. actually, in that highly entertaining NBA Finals match-up last year, the only one out of those three who looked potentially world class, was Chris Bosh. and that in and of itself is hilarious

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about if you think Chicago can't play defense. they've been the top defensive team for the past couple years. the point that you missed is that Chicago needs to worry about keeping up with Miami's GREAT transition game. Chicago's worry is about scoring more points. is an on-fire-Loul-Deng enough to topple the team that represents all that is wrong with basketball today?

lebron-crying1.jpg

LOL!!! You should immediately be demoted from being Moderator of any sports forum on the internet.

By the way, I hate Miami more than any other team in the NBA. Miami and the Spurs, can't stand neither.

But please don't mention Miami and the Bulls in the same sentence. You're talking about a team that went to the finals, where were the bulls? Rose couldn't hit a fucking foul shot.

They're letting me down, I think the Clippers are gonna take their turn as LA's better team soon. Blake is beast, then I hear rumors of Dwight Howard getting traded to the Clippers... But someone else said he was going to NY.

Yeah I love how Clippers are looking right now. Chris Paul, Blake, Billups, Butler, Evans, this team is not to be taken lightly come playoff time. NY also has amazing talent if they could fucking learn how to play together.

Last edited:
No interest in basketball, just posting to note that even outside of CE&P alex seems incapable of posting in a thread without personally attacking someone.

Yeah I love how Clippers are looking right now. Chris Paul, Blake, Billups, Butler, Evans, this team is not to be taken lightly come playoff time. NY also has amazing talent if they could fucking learn how to play together.

Since you know so much.....then there is no need to mention that Billups is out for the year. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.