L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My wife first bi experience

ocholoco

Greenlighter
My wife and i are young we are only 30 and last weekend we went out to a restaurat / bar and ended up meeting up another couple we got along pretty well fast we were drinking all night and it was all good until the other girl leaned on my wifes shoulder and my wife by couriosity or maybe she liked her kissed her. I saw everything but the other guy didnt i was cool with it i tough it was exciting. about half hour later the apoligized to eachother and it was back to having fun. my wife asked me to go to the bathroom with her and i as a perv decided this is the big move..... i asked the other girl to go with her.... 15 minutes later they come back and is all cool so i asked my wife what happen and she told me that they hooked up kissing and sucking involved. i was very excited i wanted to take the girl home but she was with her man and no other man is touching my wife...lol... well anyhow a couple days later im here feeling jealous now they are friends on facebook and text each other. Me and my wife have been together 13 years and her and her date have been together for 2 months. I just want to know what should do how should i feel??? Helppp im going a little crazy...lol...

well replace "other girl" with "other guy" and you get how I would feel. IMO this rings alarm bells, just coz it is a girl you seem to not really worry, I am sure you will be raging if it was a guy she is txting etc after kissing.

I think you need to talk to her about it, maybe she is bi or gay and if she is then there is nothing you can do about it, if you have a threesome make it clear that it is a one off and that it is not ok for your wife to go off and see this girl for sex etc without you. Unless of course, youre ok with that?

My GF is bi but she knows that if she goes off with another girl its the same as going off with another guy, the idea of dating a bi chick maybe hot coz of the ideas of threesomes etc but when you fall in love with them, you get a bit funny about it, at least I do; I would only ever agree to a threesome if we agreed to never see the extra girl again and didn't remain in contact.

If the OP is less jealous about a woman good on him, this is highly individual. I think I know where he's coming from - even if she's completely bi, a woman still can't "replace" him; the wife's relationship with her would always be an addition to her life, whereas another man is perceived as more of a direct threat. It's highly common in couples which are not completely monogamous that the woman is only allowed to hook up with other women but not with other men, it helps the guy deal with his anxieties and doesn't allow such a strong "macho" rivalry to build up. Usually it seems to work fine.

My concern is whether the girl's partner is aware, because I might be non-monogamous but I'm strictly against lying and cheating!!

^ Totally agree - I would never perceive a woman to be a direct threat, but more someone my woman could have as a side line if she wants a lil extra loving.

As long as I know about every instance of activity so I can have a wank while she tells me about it there's nothing wrong with it - it's hot.

For me - homosexuality is a lust thing, purely animal...a man will always come out on top unless he's a bitch.

Last edited:
My wife and i are young we are only 30 and last weekend we went out to a restaurat / bar and ended up meeting up another couple we got along pretty well fast we were drinking all night and it was all good until the other girl leaned on my wifes shoulder and my wife by couriosity or maybe she liked her kissed her. I saw everything but the other guy didnt i was cool with it i tough it was exciting. about half hour later the apoligized to eachother and it was back to having fun. my wife asked me to go to the bathroom with her and i as a perv decided this is the big move..... i asked the other girl to go with her.... 15 minutes later they come back and is all cool so i asked my wife what happen and she told me that they hooked up kissing and sucking involved. i was very excited i wanted to take the girl home but she was with her man and no other man is touching my wife...lol... well anyhow a couple days later im here feeling jealous now they are friends on facebook and text each other. Me and my wife have been together 13 years and her and her date have been together for 2 months. I just want to know what should do how should i feel??? Helppp im going a little crazy...lol...

what needs to be established first, is how YOU feel.

opinions without this, cant be given in true context.

...kytnism...:|

well its a bit obvious how he feels, he even says so. he feels jealous.

my advice, coming from someone who used to be really jealous, but several years later is rather open in relationships (swinging included) is that what you should do is just talk to your wife. tell her how you feel an ask her about the things you want to know. jealousy is only there because you dont know how she feels about the other person. if she only feels like the girl/guy is a nice distraction (which she presumes you allowed into your life) then you have nothing to worry about.
most likely she is excited about her adventure and the initial curiosity, which you encouraged remember? you also let her know you wanted to bring the other girl home, though i imagine for your own pleasure more than hers.

really, just talk to her. she is your wife and hs been for a long time, better to ask her for advice than us internet folk ;)

best of luck

OP is being dishonest with himself. He wants to ball the other guy's wife, but nobody's touching his wife.
That's not how it works!!

^can do...
what needs to be established first, is how YOU feel.

|

True say - I didn't read this OP I'm sorry - but you can't ask people how you're supposed to feel...they will never know and there is no right answer to that question anyways...other than what Xenobish has brought to light - how do you feel? You've told us a bit. Now tell HER how you FEEL - and make sure you don't say think, but feel...she will understand you better.