• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA (500 - 650mg), DMT (100mg) + Methoxetamine (1000 - 1200mg). Erm...

Interestingly, I have your reverse problem. I have a silly methoxetamine tolerance: even if I can disassociate, my thinking and mood is almost completely unaltered. I'm just left residually stimulated.

Also, from my own experience: there is little cross-tolerance between MXE and K. K puts me on my ass fairly quickly. Which is why, as you mentioned, a K/MXE mix is fantastic for me.

I just thought I would bump this experience.

I haven't been to space like this since a couple of years on. I've had bad NBOMe trips which ended up naked in the street confused, pure bliss from heroic doses of acid and ketamine, many more!

BUT.....

Nothing as weird and as visual as this.

I actually prefer MXE to ketamine, but even after many, many MXE experiences, recently even multiple times a week due to all my friends also having it and someone always wanting to do it, I still start with 25mg, and then add boosts up to maybe 75mg total in a night, max. I did 100mg total once and it was too much. I eat it though, it's more potent eating than snorting and an all-around better experience.

I love MXE though, it's so much warmer and more mentally active and psychedelic than ketamine, for me anyway. And far more potent. That was a LOT of MXE you had, if it was indeed MXE. That's intense man!

Oh, and taking MXE first and then MDMA is a phenomenal combo, I like it much better than MDMA on its own. The dose of MDMA can be halved or even less than that too, it's super synergistic. I'll take 25-50mg of MXE and when it's fully affecting me, I'll take 70-80mg of MDMA and roll better than 200mg of MDMA on its own.

I just thought I would bump this experience.

I haven't been to space like this since a couple of years on. I've had bad NBOMe trips which ended up naked in the street confused, pure bliss from heroic doses of acid and ketamine, many more!

BUT.....

Nothing as weird and as visual as this.

Was just reading the rap battle thread in BoBL.

Glad to see you are still alive n' kickin.

:)