• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to make Kratom tea?

Pars101

Bluelighter
So I just put a bunch of kratom powder like 15g in a filter then put it in the tea pot and put water in it and gradually drink it?

Pretty much =D

Just don't let it get too hot, i'm not sure on the exact temperatures for kratom, but if it's anything like pod tea, you don't want it to get above about 70C as above that point the compounds start to degrade. You should also let it steep for a while, half an hour or so. If you wanna be efficient, do another (or even a 3rd) run reusing the powder and drink that down too.

This is the most annoying thing ever!!! first time I did kratom and it was SOOOOOOOO GODLY! now it just SUCKS all I get its nausea.

The first time I did kratom it was enhanced indo Kratom. I did 4 grams of it and it was amazing.

Now I have 200grams of NORMAL powdered indo kratom and no matter how much I take, I just feel sick and get very little high of it!! what am I doing wrong? how much should I consume? I keep giving it another shot but ive reached a point where I might just chuck away all my kratom as it just sucks

Might be that the kratom is bunk.There is no way to ensure that any kratom you get is any good. I personally have had good luck with the cheapest and most widely available crushed leaf capsules you can find. Did you try just eating the powder? Like taking a spoonful and washing it down with a beverage? I wonder if you might be ruining it while steeping it?

Yeah, just sounds like you got some shit kratom. That's the problem with drugs like this, they vary so much batch to batch and strain to strain. So it relies very heavily on user reviews. I recommend finding a decent ethnobotany drug forum, they really help out with stuff like this, BL doesn't really have a section devoted to it.

I find the best results when I consume all of the plant matter, that being in the tea (not filtered out), or my preference is to parachute the dose.

i dont believe the tea is an efficient method of consumption, at all.

mitgragynine and it's hydroxylated sibling are hardly soluble in water.

try adding heated vinegar to the powder first, then dilute with water.

If you have the powder, just eat it.

I've used my fair share of kratom, and the easiest, fastest way is to just pour the powder in a half full bottle of orange juice, shake it up and then drink (with your nose plugged and a chaser nearby).

Also, kratom is not damaged by heat. When I have a lot of kratom (150 grams +) I make a tea with all of it, then hard boil it down to just a cup so I can take a mini-shot and get high. Even after boiling on a hard boil for three hours, the kratom is unchanged.

And, IME, normal kratom is NEVER as euphoric as the extracts. UEI, and the tincture (from certain vendors) are actually euphoric like morphine - whereas plain leaf only barely hits the spot.

If you have powder, i have found the quickest and easiest way is to get a NutriBullet (look it up), or something very similar, put in your Kratom (5-7 grams is perfect for me. I have found the best Kratom for opiate withdrawal is Red Vein Maeng Da since being an opiate addict/user for 10 years), mix with orange juice, and blend!! Very simple way to ingest. Sort of like a wash and toss but way easier to get down. I personally don't think that brewing tea is as effective as doing a "wash and toss". Effects are usually 5-6 hrs, for me... Hope this helps! Happy tea time!!

I really dont mind the taste of kratom at all, it tastes like super strong black tea, or something like that (imo anyway). I personally just put about 7g in a glass, add some water, mix it up and then just drink it.