• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The true cause of "Heroin overdoses"

xanax specifically, but the only benzos i regulary come across are serapax, xanax and valium

my comment was based on people i have known personally to overdose, which is only about 3 or 4 but they had consumed xanax everytime

As already said it's mostly because the drug is combined with others like alcohol or benzos or unknowingly combined when it's cut with e.g. fentanyl. When this is the case only little heroin is needed for it to be lethal

Anecdotally I have heard a few things about this - I think I read in a FDS that Australian H doesn't have the harmful cutters other countries seem to have (fent particularly). Alot of glucose & caffeine, average purity of police seized H was something like 19-31%.

Benzos (esp xanax due to strength of the drug), alcohol, or another strong drug (eg coke etc) will do it for you, the usual reason is that no daily user smackie will say "oh yeah I'll just have a bit less tonight cos I've been out drinking"...
I couldn't even count the number of times I've seen this first hand including myself. If you're using daily you're probably going to wish the heroin will be boosted by the first thing you had. You take some vals to boost the heroin you're about to have cos you'd actually like to feel wasted for once, but the sad scenario is it's like rolling a dice as to how much your body can take, and greed plays a big part of it which I can admit was my downfall on all my serious od's...

Yes definitely xanax is a big one as it is very strong compared with Valium, and very difficult to stop at one especially when you are using them to boost your gear. You will eat half a bottle in a day without even remembering, thinking you just had those 4 when you got the script. Then you have your taste for the night and it's all over. I would always deny the fact that those pills are still in my system for most likely the next few days, and if I had a bigger taste a day later it would be all over.

well the point i was trying to make five years ago was that heroin by itself is a difficult drug to overdose on if your no longer opiate naive.

When police and politicians argue that heroin is a dangerous drug they're in fact wrong. Heroin in its own right isn't a dangerous drug.

Especially if the users were given strict education and harm minimisation information and assistance, with supervision until they were able to use safely. Then these users could get their meds and be able to use them in the safety of their own home.

Right now a gram of pure heroin could cost $20 in a chemist. Its outrageous that because of the police and conservatives that this drug is being kept away from people who have a serious need for it. (have a look at my previous threads on TLR4, ibudilast and pro-inflammatory cytokines.

The real root cause of all drug addiction and why drug addicts are born into pain that, subject to the trauma they've suffered, in the womb, during early childhood and in their teenage years, can vary significantly.

This pain, be it severe anxiety, depression and other mental and physical problems. Including things like joint pain, stomach issues, strange colds/sniffles and a whole range of conditions and issues.

chugs empty your in box man, tried to pm you a couple of times now but it won't let me as your in box is full.

True, i think i was skating on thin ice and glad i had just valium in my system. But i was bangin H that was GREAT, along with valium. Usually i incur amazing, lucid dreams, but this was a dark and sadly, awesome black hole. I think i like that feeling too much.

Fuck, I tried the shit a few weeks back. I'm not even sure what all the fuss is about... Did 2 points of no 4 up the nose. Must not be my thing hahah

That's why one should stick to morphine. Street grade diamorphine is what? 4% to maybe 12% pure. And don't even bother writing that you can get the purest of the pure, because you can't. Afghan warlords are fairly unlikely to be using this site.

And what's the half life of heroin in the brain? 6 minutes? Less? Heroin is a smooth, warm feeling, superior to the tingles of morphine. Having said that, all roads lead to Rome...