• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who considers using this everyday needs to exercise extreme caution. Trying to maintain low doses is extremely difficult, I find, in that I keep wanting to up and up the dose continuously. Don't try to use this chemical as a source of 'medication'. It's hardly something you should be doing every day, as it can cause mania from continuous and constant use. I say all this from experience, too. Just be careful.

Whoa, MXE IM'ed is intense. First time i've ever done it and this is seriously the only way to see the full potential of the drug. I definitely hit the "m-hole" or whatever the hell that was haha. I don't know if i'll ever IM this stuff again but man what a crazy experience. %)

What was your dose? Tolerance? I still haven't experimented with MXE and needles but next weekend I'd like to try IVing 10 mg.

Anybody who considers using this everyday needs to exercise extreme caution. Trying to maintain low doses is extremely difficult, I find, in that I keep wanting to up and up the dose continuously. Don't try to use this chemical as a source of 'medication'. It's hardly something you should be doing every day, as it can cause mania from continuous and constant use. I say all this from experience, too. Just be careful.

Wise words

I've never really done this drug in public, I always do it at night at home alone before sleep. I've never driven on it, and I've almost never done it during the day. A friend went a little crazy with his mxe, he was driving around on it and stuff, which I don't recommend. I realize it interacts with a different receptor system but to me I just pretend it's like being drunk in a way, for safety reasons. Anything I wouldn't do with alcohol or when drunk (not that I ever drink anymore), I wouldn't do on MXE. So I don't do it in the morning because drinking in the morning makes me feel like shit, and I don't ever do it when I have to go out at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's quite safer than alcohol though.

I had this discussion with my friend the other day. On alcohol, when pretty drunk, you're liable to stumble around and bust your ass / get hurt. On a wobbler dose of MXE, you're likely to feel similar, and stumble around and stuff while wobbly - BUT - generally you will somehow make it out of the wobbly part unscathed, without seriously hurting yourself. Maybe MXE has special safety magic to go along with it's mania inducing properties haha.

I have pain/soreness in my abdomen like I did 1,000 sit ups last night. Anyone else ever get this after MXE use?

I only IM'ed 20mg but it was my first time IM'ing and I did it with a close friend who knows how to do it right. Tolerance is fairly high since i've been taking this stuff almost daily for a few weeks but IM'ing is a whole different animal and a really intense, almost life-changing experience. I wouldn't recommend using the needle unless you know someone who knows how to do it safely but I don't regret doing it. With that said I would never IV opiates or any other drugs (except for Ketamine maybe) for that matter because of possible addiction problems that don't really exist with MXE from my experience.

I've been using mxe for a while now, never really exceeding 25-30mg dose per session I love the warm floaty feeling and other effects it gives and I know at doses of 100mg+ or so it can produce "m-hole", but what's before that?

If I insuffilate, lets say between 40-80mg am I going to have a psychedelic experience with visuals or will I just be more floaty than before? at what point(or dose) does mxe go from being a nice relaxing downer to a visual psychedelic ?

I want to go deeper into this drug but I don't know if I'm ready for the m-hole.

In my experience it can be very difficult to see the m-hole coming. Usually I take MXE nasally, redosing 20-40mg every 1-2 hours until I get where I want to be, but I've had times where I guess I weighed out too much for one of my redoses or redosed too soon and it got way more intense then I wanted it to be.

The key aspect that seperates m-holing (and k-holing as well) from just being heavily dosed is that I lose total perception of myself having taken a drug or being on a drug.

Wow, that is a HUGE increase in potency. I figured 10 mg IM/IV would be about as strong as 30 mg insufflated. Thanks for the heads up.

20-40mg tends to produce some dissociation but I can still move around and do things (simple xbox games for example).
Anything 50mg+ starts getting more and more towards holing and as others have said considerably more psychedelic. As the dose is increased sense of self becomes less and less. Simple tasks such as going to the toilet are do-able but I certainly wouldn't want to talk to close family friends on doses anywhere near the hole ;)

Also these doses are for sub-lingual, as I tend to find insufflation produces a more speedy effect with less fucked-upness.

You want a true M-hole? IM 20mg of MXE and you'll experience the full potential of this drug (obviously not for everyone and make sure to use the pure white fluffy stuff). Really intense shit btw so be careful!

You want a true M-hole? IM 20mg of MXE and you'll experience the full potential of this drug (obviously not for everyone and make sure to use the pure white fluffy stuff). Really intense shit btw so be careful!

Personally, I only dose IM and IV, and I need at least 50mg either way to hole, and I only use about twice a month, don't think I have tolerance. YMMV, always start low!

Status
Not open for further replies.