• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermhead

Greenlighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
220px-Methoxetamine.png

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

Warning: Due to the current popularity of Methoxetamine these threads are attracting a lot of attention. Some of this attention is welcome, in the form of harm reduction, usage tips and general information about the drug. Some of it is not..

This is NOT a social thread. Please keep all discussion here about Methoxetamine. This can be questions about dosage, usage, different ROAs etc, suggestions for other users, you can post a link to a trip report you've just submitted, or write some brief notes about what you think of the drug having tried it (no live trip reports though). Social chatter, and "I'm tripping balls right now!" posts belong in The Social Thread or the Drug Culture forum, or your appropriate regional forum.

If people start using this thread as a social thread again, all such posts will be deleted, and you will be given an informal warning over PM. If you continue to ignore that any continued such posts will be treated as spam and dealt with accordingly. ~Jesusgreen

Orginal Post:
So I used to get a pretty good disassociation from 50mg, but now with a new order if I take even 200mg it doesnt feel as good and the disassociation only lasts like 45 minutes when it used to last hours before. I still do get the anti-depressant effects from small doses though. Anyone else have experience with this? Should the vendor give me money back?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I used to get a pretty good disassociation from 50mg, but now with a new order if I take even 200mg it doesnt feel as good and the disassociation only lasts like 45 minutes when it used to last hours before. I still do get the anti-depressant effects from small doses though. Anyone else have experience with this? Should the vendor give me money back?

tolerance?

I considered that, but I had taken 5 days break from MXE while waiting from more and never had such bad tolerance even when I did MXE back to back before. It also just feels dirtier. Im asking in forum because thing about doing a lot of MXE is that you can't trust your own judgment sometimes lol.

what's the consistency/appearance of the powder?

The kind I've always gotten is very fine and pretty sticky, almost like flour. iirc I thought that was the gold standard appearance for MXE. I've heard of people getting good batches that were crystally though, so it might not be a good indicator.

Its almost a little brown when you look a lot of it together. When on glass looks white a bit of crystals. Smash it against the glass and its a little sticky.

My latest batch isn't half as strong or long lasting either.

I need to wait a while before I do it again to have any hope of getting anything from this batch.

I only have about 300mg left.

Here's a picture of my current batch.

I don't know if it's tolerance or what but I haven't holed on this batch yet at all. :\

See the little chunks in there I'm talking about?
I've had this in all the Mexy I have had from friends and vendors.

mexy001.jpg

To me it seems like I am receiving two different chemicals.
Always has felt that way.

I also feel the story of how this chemical was conceived is bullshit.

I feel like there is a lot more to this chemical than we know about.
Fukin' nanomachines or something up in here. playing with your brainstems.
For all you people know we could be sniffing microscopic mind control devices. lol

Last edited:
either this or mephedrone back in 2009/10, yes. these threads are rocketing.

eyes_wide_open that looks similar to what ive got, its weaker, cut but its not too bad. deff not as good as the stuff that was around before, takes me higher doses. does the job though

There seems to be other stuff around with no chunks, looks similar to the older decent stuff but its fucking piss poor weak, with a salty backdrop, infact im not even sure its proper MXE. kinda feels like it but not sure. thrown it in the bin. thank fuck i only bought 500mg of it

during the summer might have to do a little bump of MXE at the beach one day, love the way in low doses it makes everything look so beautiful and detailed. actually prefer this stuff in little doses as aposed to the twisted bigger ones, but never seem to glow off little 15/20mg doses. deff less of a head fuck though

As for the people who said they've driven/riding bikes on this stuff...... seriously fucking stupid.

Stay far away from MXE, dear reader.
Yup you have to fill us in now.
We need to know why we need to stay far away.

So far it seems like folks who are able to use the chemical responsibly are able to handle it without messing up their lives too badly. Granted, it does make your friends and family think you are a little weird by some of the things it can convince you that you need to do. lol

A couple of us "regulars" are doing ok.

I'm not addicted to it. I have some right here and didn't do any last night. I know it would not benefit me in any way if I did. I'm fairly careful about my dosing and I report all the stuff that happens to me here.
I think a good majority of us are fairly responsible about the use of this stuff.
I could stop it right now if I wanted. In fact I did. It's sitting right there and I'm not doing any for a week or so.

It's not like my weed addiction. lol

^ Dan
yeah dood this is definitely the weaker batch.
It works, but not for as long or as strong.

I've had stuff that works with half the dose.

Didn't ride the bike while high, but a day or two later. Feels good. Different than normal.
Went down to the post office to drop off a package and back.

Air rushing over your body while the afterglow is just about trailed off completely feels good like ecstasy sort of way when you have those breakthrough MXE trips a day or two before.

I don't think you could try and drive a bike proper while truly on one. hehe.
Hard enough sober.

Hopefully I score some space travel off this batch next week. =P

Last edited:
yeah id agree with around half the strength,

anyone wake up in the night sweating after a night of MXE? or a few days? swear its the MXE doing it, heart rate and everything feels normal, usually only get the sweats from stimulants. bashed a load of meph ages ago and kept waking up heart palplating, sweating, feeling shakey, fucking nasty stuff. MXE just seems to make me sweat after it. could be due to it messing with my BP

I also feel the story of how this chemical was conceived is bullshit.

I feel like there is a lot more to this chemical than we know about.
Fukin' nanomachines or something up in here. playing with your brainstems.
For all you people know we could be sniffing microscopic mind control devices. lol

Dude, you're not really believing that are you? I think it's time to start thinking about taking a break. I'm not trying to be mean or tell you what to do. But when you're believing stuff that far out you can't be doing your body & mind any favors.

To the person who was sweating from MXE, I had some for the first time in about 2 month this weekend, returned to work today after enjoying some on Sunday afternoon and I was sweating and hot and it is normally cold at my work place.

Remembered why I loved this stuff but it just lingers too long for my liking. Also, can't quite get to where I want to be with it since my first initial dose on Saturday, anyone else get that?

I assumed eye_wide_open was joking.

As predicted, cannabis and methoxetamine have a strong interaction. In a good way. Perfect for a rainy morning.

Seeing all this talk about batches being cut and what not is making me think twice about ordering a gram from a U.S. source. I really want to try this stuff, but not if it's 1/3 what it should be...

Fuck it, still gonna order some regardless, just don't wanna be disappointed in potency.

If I were you, I would go to -snip- and check out some vendor reviews (hope this is not against the rules, if it is, delete!)

It is, particularly as that site lists vendors too. Sorry man. ~Jesusgreen

@imonfire.

I agree, it lingers too long, I also only like it small doses, "high" doses is just too fucked up and makes me way to retarded for way too long.

If I were you, I would go to -snip- and check out some vendor reviews (hope this is not against the rules, if it is, delete!)

Would love to, but when I go to register they ask for an invitation code, which I don't have.

I found my vendor off a forum that has some good vendor reviews. They got some good reviews, so I'm trusting them for now. They have a limited selection, sell small amounts, so I'm not too worried about being scammed. I'm just concerned about being sold a crappy product.

Status
Not open for further replies.