• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I'm ordering a scale.

Just think, now you'll always accurately weigh out your doses and will never take more than needed and waste product again. The minor investment will be paying for itself all day long in no time.

I really really really liked having a scale for DMT trials.
MXE trials it's almost mandatory.

We aren't trying to be mean. We want you to be safe and be able to help the community also! =)

This is one of those chemicals where if you just lick the bag with too much on it you could have a crazy night!

Don't forget to warn the sitter and turn off the water to the toilet lol before your stash ends up in there. You could end up being god and creating galaxies.

Last edited:
I'm not addicted to Mexy.
I flush my shit all the time lol.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but this sort of sounds like you are (sub?)consciously aware that you are dicing with danger, I could understand flushing it once in strange circumstances (ie wigging out on Methylone) but the only times I have flushed drugs more than once have been when I have been in the middle of, or on the way towards addictions with them.

Feel free to ignore this - I don't know you, and am probably coming across as really preachy. Take care.

gonna have a bit of MXE and a few valiums tomorrow, in the mood to become a warm connected euphoric twisted nodding electric wave rider. then enjoy the glow for a few days after. had a glow most of this week, then it settled down into a nice state of calm-ness and feeling at peace

Nah I'm more along the lines flushing I think once from methylone paranoia and once from a crazy MXE high where I was so pleased and satisfied with what the MXE had done to me that night I didn't care if I would ever do it again, and hence threw it away. haha. Plus it almost made my heart explode when I had an MXE breakthrough that night for the second time.
It was fairly intense trip, not really an addiction that made me throw it away.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/608187-(MXE-100mg-)-Semi-Experienced-quot-hit-the-JACKPOT-quot

I see where you are coming from. It sounds like addiction. I think it's more like indecisiveness. Sometimes I like drugs, other times I don't, other times I don't give a shit at all.
Other times they make me paranoid and other times I hit it just right and it's so good I don't care about anything but how good it feels anymore.

The stuff has presented to me some interesting things. I can't deny that.
It's too interesting for me to want to quit, exactly. I don't want to, but I'm not addicted to it. I throw it away all the time. A true addict can't throw away his cigarettes.

I know, I used to be a cigarette addict for 15 years before quitting with the help of weed!
I can stop weed, but that's a tree I can grow mostly organic myself if I need to.
It's not like tobacco.
I use weed to make my stomach feel better in the morning when I wake up.
It is like a medicine to me. Hell it helped me off cigs that's a medicinal use too.

It sure makes me lazy though and I could use lots more weed moderation.

Last edited:
I have many scales in my possession for some reason. but both of my 0.00g ones dont always read the amount
of MXE i put on...and then other times ill put on the same amount and itll say 0.03 or something.

Just to help with every bodies paranoia, the batches aren't all getting weaker. Mine got stronger.

Since I first tried it last fall MXE quickly became my favorite substance. I'd heard the hype, but I was very surprised to find I liked it even better than opiates and tryptamines, though of course it's apples and oranges. I was using it every day for weeks on end, the atmosphere around me growing dense with synchronicities and apophenia. It's by far the most gratifying hallucinogen I'd ever done, enlightening but without the acute edginess that the classic psychedelics bring with them. I'll be the first to admit I went a bit mad, constantly reinforcing delusions of grandeur and megalomania, but I'd never felt as good about myself in my as I did with a daily methoxetamine habit. I haven't been able to do it for a couple months (not for lack of trying; it seems customs may have seized my last order or something) but I can't wait to get back there.

Cool report! Bummer about the Fed seizure.
I feel the same way. Sometimes it can make you say some crazy things but man the stuff you experience while on it is worth the crazy things you might do and say. lol

Just try not to abuse it.

I find if you nail one of those breakthrough trips where you become god it's a given you might start talking some funny nonsense. lol

This is a very good substance as far as what it can make you do when you're using it.
I don't know about long term effects though. I've never been higher than on MXE.
Not even on DMT.

I space it out enough so that my limbs don't go numb from sitting there high as a kite for several days at a time cutting off their circulation. lol.
That used to happen to me on speed (crystal methamphetamine)
I hear it has happened to some people on Methoxetamine also.
You gotta have moderation or this stuff will get you too, like any other drug.

Can't sit there for days using it while tweeking on your computer or you'll start feeling pains and aches that take a long time to go away, specially if you keep using.

Last edited:
Please don't fuck with MXE and other crazy drugs like this without a mg scale.
Mine was cheap as shit I got it for $28 shipped on ebay because Amazon wouldn't take paypal.
Works awesome so glad I got it. I use it for all kinds of shit now like DMT and Methylone and shroomies getting those subgram doses just right for DJ sets.

I do a lot of MXE study too and DMT and stuff, it PAYS to be able to tell people your exact doses and know what you did to yourself. It also helps to compare batches.

"this 15mg was stronger than that last stuff where 30mg didn't do as much. This batch must be stronger stuff!"

How you going to know all that without a scale? I won't even answer a question to somebody anymore who doesn't know how much of a drug they took.

I don't have a dollar to my name but I got a scale after my first time using MXE as I knew it would eventually be mandatory if I kept using it.
Trust me just get one.

My scale was about equal in price to half a gram of MEthoxetamine.
I wouldn't recommend anyone even do their Mexy yet until they get a scale so they can report what's really going on. It helps us all a lot to know your exact doses.. and what kinds of things you have tolerances to. Also your ROA's.

With me Mexy will always be up the nose.

When you get a scale and you use Mexy a few times you realize just how wildly variable this stuff can be when you keep trying to repeat an occurrence and aren't able to.

In other words, it's hard enough to use WITH a scale, let alone without one.
Don't kid yourself, go get a scale.

Different batches with different consistencies always weigh different amounts.
Something it looks like you are doing 30mg of now may be 60mg of the next batch.
One might be chunky one might be powdery. The weight starts to matter.
When I was doing Methylone the whole time I used it I Eyeballed every dose and I used that shit over 100 times...24/7..day in and out...I used to always eyeball doses until these weird chemicals caught my attention. Some people can eyeball pretty good. I can EASILY eyeball 50mgs fluffy or not....Its not that hard if you have a Lot of experience with it. I know mxe isnt something to eyeball but I dont think its that dangerous Unless you want to do 50+mgs then it can and will get messy. Im not saying using a scale is pointless I use one now but if its not active at the sub mg ad bump will matchhead bump will never really be more than 6mgs....thats if its a chunky thicker substance to

I would normally agree with you... I would normally eyeball everything.

but MXE is just too unpredictable. Most of these crazy chemicals are. I'd say Methylone too.

I was glad I had a scale the other night when I was given a bag of Methylone to figure out.

I knew I would be OK doing a 200mg dose of a chemical I have never tried in my life because of Erowid.
Then all I had to do was weigh it out on my scale and do it.

The last portion of the equation I got wrong. lol
Researching ROA. :p

Trying to do MXE repeatedly without a scale just seems like trying to dose acid repeatedly without a scale to me. A scale really does help me to understand more pieces to the puzzle of what is and can happen.

Since I have a scale I can tell you right now after one use of methylone I'd be happy using that chemical in 50mg increments. lol
200mg first time dose is like a brick to the face. (as we veer off topic of MXE)

Last edited:
I would normally agree with you... I would normally eyeball everything.

but MXE is just too unpredictable. Most of these crazy chemicals are. I'd say Methylone too.

I was glad I had a scale the other night when I was given a bag of Methylone to figure out.

I knew I would be OK doing a 200mg dose of a chemical I have never tried in my life because of Erowid.
Then all I had to do was weigh it out on my scale and do it.

The last portion of the equation I got wrong. lol
Researching ROA. :p

Trying to do MXE repeatedly without a scale just seems like trying to dose acid repeatedly without a scale to me. A scale really does help me to understand more pieces to the puzzle of what is and can happen.

Since I have a scale I can tell you right now after one use of methylone I'd be happy using that chemical in 50mg increments. lol
200mg first time dose is like a brick to the face. (as we veer off topic of MXE)
I need to buy a new scale anyway lol and back off topic redosing Methylone does not work. Its like trying to get higher smoking a bag of schwag weed. I really never looked at MXE as a substance that could wreck you from Licking the bag but I havent tasted any of the newer batches floating or the EU stuff and whatnot. I guess I was just trying to give advice to those that wish to use a 0.00scale safely. I wouldn't Eyeball a MXE dose atm though. I would buy a scale a newer one because mines been handled a bit if you know wud I meen

it can be smoked and gives a very nice rush but effects fade away quickly after that

Not asking for sources, or vendors, or anything like that, but...

What do you all think of the U.S. batches? I'm ordering a gram of MXE based in the U.S, and it's fairly cheap compared to other places, so I'm expecting it to be of lower quality to be honest with you. Just want to get a second opinion.

There's no way to say what ROA is best with this one.
It's basically your opinion on that.

It can be taken pretty much any way accept for straight absorbed through your skin.

We had some in a little tiny jar one time and I put a couple ml of water in there and shook the jar up and drank the water and got a really nice buzz going.

^^ Saying that, SL is definitely my favourtie. I love the numbing effect on my jaw, nothing tops it. Insufflation is nice but the drip tends to taste horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.