• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying out all ROA's and I must say oral is def. the best ROA for me.

I know the safest thing is to order a .001 scale, but for those who don't have access to one, what is the best route of weighing out bumps and/or doses? I'd like to start with 20mg, but don't want to do a bump and it end up being, say...60mg. I know starting small is the safest bet, but how small is small enough?

thanks man! had me worried there for a while. I Find
this(mxe) substance to be very strange, makes me feel
numb, plus a positive mood lift, and stimulation, is that normal?
yea. I had Garbage mxe and was eyeballing. it took awhile to even notice the effects and once I did I was really just laughing energized numb in an opiate warmth type of way....its normal. Never do it right after a big opiate/oid dose....wait till those Major effects like nodding are gone. I will be excited to see how this other batch works I havent found time to do it but i did LOVE what I felt the night I got holed. shit was almost better than mdma. ahhhhhh ....I never got glows because I drank pretty much everytime I did this. Drinking Dulled the effects and made them a little weirder

I have A 0.00 scale and with the more porent mxe use the TIP of a match if you eyeball and wait to make sure your not allergic. I always weigh out a large dose say 0.05 Then I will assume its twice as much and make several piles. Thats the only safe way to do it without milligram scales. Substances That are active at the milligram dont try this. I hope this helps to answer some peoples scale issues just do an allergy test with a match the size of the tip of a pin. Dont just scoop a fat bump out of the bag. Be CAREFUL know your limits I say this is like meth its a Creeper

So 0.001g is how many Mg's?
its 1mg

think of it like the first 0 is tens the zero after the dot is hundreds the zero after that is tenths the zero after that is milligrams and there are also scale that weigh smaller than the milligram

just an example

that would be 562 milligrams or a little over a half of a gram. a gram weighs 1.00

I hope this also helps some of you who are naive to scales

If you have access to Internet, you have access to a scale. Don't kid yourself.

Some of us don't have the money to spend on a scale. You're response isn't very helpful, considering this is a harm reduction site. Perhaps, instead, you could offer suggestions on how to properly eyeball a dose?

Some of us don't have the money to spend on a scale. You're response isn't very helpful, considering this is a harm reduction site. Perhaps, instead, you could offer suggestions on how to properly eyeball a dose?
just do what I suggested bud. If you have a good 0.00 scale weigh out 0.03 now to be catious were going to pretend your scale is off and it weighs 0.05. Split that in 6 piles. actually make it 8. to allergy test it use a tooth pick and sniff a liiitle .

If you can afford to order MXE, you can miss $20 for a cheap mg scale. And if you don't have it right now, just wait until you do. Trying to eyeball such small amounts is just stupid and impossible to do reliably.

I never got glows because I drank pretty much everytime I did this. Drinking Dulled the effects and made them a little weirder

same here, never got a glow from mixing it with booze. plus used to wake up feeling terrible. mixing it with drink makes this stuff weird as fuck, its already weird enough as it is, infact mixing this with most things is pretty rubbish, apart from valium.

in case anyones wondering, 20mg is a good dose to start on

He was helpful actually, imo if you want to take any drugs like that having a proper scale is thing number one you must do. Its not like it costs thousands $.. you have money for drugs, you have money for a scale. Eyeballing is never precise.

He was helpful actually, imo if you want to take any drugs like that having a proper scale is thing number one you must do. Its not like it costs thousands $.. you have money for drugs, you have money for a scale. Eyeballing is never precise.

this.

Eyeballing is ok when you're experienced and have tolerance etc, but even then its good to know how much has been taken, even afer using this stuff for ages i like to know how much taken, i take a note of what time ive taken it, everything. especially considering MXE can get confusing and very odd, getting paranoid about over-doing it can fuck the trip up. and unexpected holes can be quite scary and intense. ive holed a few times unintentionally through wrecklace-ness, its wild

But, but, I take drugs to forget about how I can't afford them. So there.
same here, never got a glow from mixing it with booze. plus used to wake up feeling terrible. mixing it with drink makes this stuff weird as fuck, its already weird enough as it is, infact mixing this with most things is pretty rubbish, apart from valium.
Buprenorphine plays quite nicely with MXE (I'm opiate naive, tolerance-wise). I imagine other opiates would be good as well (I know oxy is good), though I'd probably stay away from tramadol because it seems to be contraindicated with more things than other opiates. I can't really recommend any other combos with MXE besides that. It's not that the combos result in bad experiences so much as they're no LSD & MDMA, or DXM & cannabis where the combo seems like its "meant" to be -- I haven't found many MXE add-ins that synergize or even complement it that well. It probably has to do with the fact that MXE is like four drugs in one already.

I think Bananas Method is pretty safe as long as your putting time between dosing.

Please don't fuck with MXE and other crazy drugs like this without a mg scale.
Mine was cheap as shit I got it for $28 shipped on ebay because Amazon wouldn't take paypal.
Works awesome so glad I got it. I use it for all kinds of shit now like DMT and Methylone and shroomies getting those subgram doses just right for DJ sets.

I do a lot of MXE study too and DMT and stuff, it PAYS to be able to tell people your exact doses and know what you did to yourself. It also helps to compare batches.

"this 15mg was stronger than that last stuff where 30mg didn't do as much. This batch must be stronger stuff!"

How you going to know all that without a scale? I won't even answer a question to somebody anymore who doesn't know how much of a drug they took.

I don't have a dollar to my name but I got a scale after my first time using MXE as I knew it would eventually be mandatory if I kept using it.
Trust me just get one.

My scale was about equal in price to half a gram of MEthoxetamine.
I wouldn't recommend anyone even do their Mexy yet until they get a scale so they can report what's really going on. It helps us all a lot to know your exact doses.. and what kinds of things you have tolerances to. Also your ROA's.

With me Mexy will always be up the nose.

When you get a scale and you use Mexy a few times you realize just how wildly variable this stuff can be when you keep trying to repeat an occurrence and aren't able to.

In other words, it's hard enough to use WITH a scale, let alone without one.
Don't kid yourself, go get a scale.

Different batches with different consistencies always weigh different amounts.
Something it looks like you are doing 30mg of now may be 60mg of the next batch.
One might be chunky one might be powdery. The weight starts to matter.

Last edited:

If you can't afford a $17 scale on amazon then please stop spending any money on any drugs, ever. You simply can't afford it.

By the way, there really isn't any way to properly eyeball a dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.