• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you who uses MXE daily. What do you do to break your addiction?

For me, even when I was using it daily I wouldn't really call it a proper "addiction". It's just that there are so few if any negative effects the next day. I'd wake up feeling great. It's very easy to treat it like weed. I did have a month long tolerance break at some point which I didn't count as part of the 8 months and there were no cravings at all.

my tolerance has started to go up a bit though and i swear the quality of the stuff is going down

I had a very large batch from a good source, I think it's purely tolerance your getting from it, the build up is insanely quick and my friends I gave it to have said the same as well, you need loads more for the proper buzz again which is why it can get addictive, you end up just wanting to get mashed but can't.

Ofcourse you like Methylone. Don't you like MDMA?
Methylone is NOT that great. I used it way to much when it was legal. Once you take a Proper dose after being dry of it I find it to be extremely intense,speedy,and yes paranoia is present. I like MDMA but not methylone.

a lot of yoy are crazy. how can u handle the fucking fry day after day from mxe. I still have yet to touch my best batch as its fucking insanity in a bag with non stop mania

All of you who uses MXE daily. What do you do to break your addiction? These methoxetamine threads contains people preaching about their reckless drug (ab)use and how it "helps" them.
The glorification of this drug makes sick.

Yep, I'm surely going to be flamed now.

You can't be addicted to something unless you want to stop using it

Ofcourse you like Methylone. Don't you like MDMA?
I have never tried pure MDMA.
I have tried ecstasy.
I usually hate the come up. It's the part just after the come up I like where the come up resides and you get the massive good feelings and you love everyone.
I did not get that at all from Methylone last night. Nothing close.
I sat there shaking like a leaf enduring the waves. lol
MXE is much nicer from my first impression of methylone.

I'm a pussy when it comes to ecstasy. I don't like the come up. Hits me like bricks to the face.

I don't know about that. After using MXE regularly for a few months it started to make me very paranoid about myself and other people, especially when combined with other drugs. It was a drastic turn from the rock solid confidence it gave me at first. It's probably a good thing you gave yourself a break.
Nah Methylone is known for inducing paranoia.
I have always been a paranoid type person from all the weed I smoke too but I am usually very good about controlling because of the fact I do smoke so much weed.
Usually I don't get too paranoid on MXE. Not half as much as I do with Weed and that Mthylone stuff from last night.
Holy cow. lol.
It's like how I get paranoid on Cocaine but much worse on Methylone.
Yeah, a break never hurt anyone.

We might be looking at some Molly next I guess I have no idea wtf even goes on anymore lol.

All of you who uses MXE daily. What do you do to break your addiction? These methoxetamine threads contains people preaching about their reckless drug (ab)use and how it "helps" them.
The glorification of this drug makes sick.

Yep, I'm surely going to be flamed now.

I'm not addicted to Mexy.
I flush my shit all the time lol.
Then it takes me weeks to get a new batch. After weeks of saving up the freaking $30 cause I'm broke.
haha.

I wouldn't call that addiction. I sure as hell love to do me some experimentation with MXE though.
Great stuff. Teaches you things.
Shit I just flushed $15 worth of it last night or so.
Dammit. I regret it but I don't really care too much or I wouldn't have done it.

Told you guys I might be Bipolar. lol
Not crazy, just can't make up my mind.
My buddy is laughing at me for flushing my shit all the time. lol

I think if you handle methoxetamine with extreme caution you'll be OK.

But I can't see the future either. I've only seen about 3 seconds into the future before when it wasn't just a vision.

I don't think it's possible to travel time too far from the now. But other dimensions... now those you can travel.

Last edited:
You can't be addicted to something unless you want to stop using it

Unfortunately this idea is compromised by the fact that sometimes addictive chemicals can cloud your judgment, and make you rationalize your drug dependency.

helllo, i need to know if it's okay
to take mxe when your on a low
daily-methadone dosage(12.5mg) thanks!

Wow! Just took my first dose of mxe and watched the movie Hugo. I have never done ketamine and only messed with dxm briefly a decade ago in high school so im pretty inexperienced with this class of drugs but have tripped hundreds of times. this is a special chemical. And with such a small amount i was shocked by how out there i got. Damn. Im still high but i just wanted to drop in and say how impressed i am with this chemical before i forgot

I flush my shit all the time lol.

Great stuff. Teaches you things.

Seems like it's time for MXE to teach you not flushing it down the toilet =D

Wow! Just took my first dose of mxe and watched the movie Hugo.

Watching movies on this substance seems a bit like waste of material since i found every movie unimpressing and mostly stupid. On the afterglow, mixed with some weed it's awesome, but during the final stage i prefer listening to music and float!

Watching movies on this substance seems a bit like waste of material since i found every movie unimpressing and mostly stupid. On the afterglow, mixed with some weed it's awesome, but during the final stage i prefer listening to music and float!

yeah music and ride the waves, love it =D such a connection to music, amazing

Tried it for the first time today (only took 20mg), and it was a great experience. Nothing too intense but I got some dissociation and great clarity. Felt pretty damn euphoric and socializing felt natural. I can't wait to experience higher doses.

Just received a Gram from what i believe to be a reliable vendor. Its a fine white powder like promised and came in
packaging like that in the MXE picture on erowid.. Im pretty sure this is some good stuff.. Im looking for some peoples
ROA's and Doses they enjoy to start my friends and i off. Much love and thanks

Also.. When i scale this shit out.. 0.01g is how many mg's?

Last edited:
Eyes will be opening left and right the more people that try this good stuff lol. Great!

I need to go order a batch again soon dammit. I'm not throwing any away this time.

Im looking for some peoples
ROA's and Doses they enjoy to start my friends and i off. Much love and thanks

I would start small with 10mg under the tongue for 10minutes to begin with.

Also.. When i scale this shit out.. 0.01g is how many mg's?
0.01g=10mg... but there is a margin of error so it might be anywhere between zero to 20mg. you should really consider ordering a 0.001g scale so that you can measure miligrams.

Yea you're good. Im on 90ishmgs of methadone. If it gets you buzzed or noddish just wait until that phase is over...

thanks man! had me worried there for a while. I Find
this(mxe) substance to be very strange, makes me feel
numb, plus a positive mood lift, and stimulation, is that normal?

Yes, it can be extremely uplifting.

MXE is for going in my nose. Somewhere between 15-30mg is my favorite dose.
If I feel OK 30mins to an hour after the first dose, I make take another or more.
To 100mg of chemical a night or so.

Sometimes you might need more or less to hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.