• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest batch isn't half as strong or long lasting either.

I need to wait a while before I do it again to have any hope of getting anything from this batch.

I only have about 300mg left.

Here's a picture of my current batch.

I don't know if it's tolerance or what but I haven't holed on this batch yet at all. :\

See the little chunks in there I'm talking about?
I've had this in all the Mexi have had from friends and vendors.

mexy001.jpg

To me it seems like I am receiving two different chemicals.
Always has felt that way.

I also feel the story of how this chemical was conceived is bullshit.

I feel like there is a lot more to this chemical than we know about.
Fukin' nanomachines or something up in here. playing with your brainstems.
For all you people know we could be sniffing microscopic mind control devices. lol

i wonder if this stuff if your in the uk is the mxe from america every one seems to think that i is inferior to the european sourced mxe if so i could be that the vendor got a offer on some cheap america gear instead of from the usual place

I considered that, but I had taken 5 days break from MXE while waiting from more and never had such bad tolerance even when I did MXE back to back before. It also just feels dirtier. Im asking in forum because thing about doing a lot of MXE is that you can't trust your own judgment sometimes lol.

With dissociatives 5 days isn't a long enough break to reduce tolerance, it can take many months - some people even experience tolerance that seems to never go away when you've been taking dissociatives regularly for months.

Dosing dissociatives daily/weekly will quickly lead to a tolerance that will take a very long time to get back down again. The thing with dissociative tolerance though, is that unlike opiate and psychedelic tolerance for example - it isn't quick to build up, but once it's there, it likes to stick around a long long time.

That's not to say that the product you've received is good quality though. We can't help you with verifying the quality, the only thing you can do is send it off to a lab for analysis, they likely won't tell you the purity in most cases unless you pay for specific tests but they can at least, in most cases, tell you if it's MXE, if it's cut with anything, etc :)

Dude, you're not really believing that are you? I think it's time to start thinking about taking a break. I'm not trying to be mean or tell you what to do. But when you're believing stuff that far out you can't be doing your body & mind any favors.
Wow geese you guys take everything much too literal.
Please notice the "LOL" at the end of my comment that drew your surprise.
to be honest, you don't really know wtf it is you are sniffing man. Really.
Do you know what a nanomachine is?

Who knows what could be in there. That's all I mean.

I'd appreciate it if you could worry about yourselves a bit more.
I think I'm OK over here.

Did you miss the part where I said I am currently taking a break too?
You guys are much too sharp around the edges here. Relax. Don't take everything so literal.

ZOMG I"M BEING CONTROLLED BY MIND EATING ZOMBIES.

But I'm still here posting about it so it must not be too major, ya know?

Please, don't worry about me, I am fine and going about a normal life and I have control of my methoxetamine use.

A nanomachine, also called a nanite, is a mechanical or electromechanical device whose dimensions are measured in nanometers (millionths of a millimeter, or units of 10 -9 meter).

Nanomachines are largely in the research-and-development phase, but some primitive devices have been tested. An example is a sensor having a switch approximately 1.5 nanometers across, capable of counting specific molecules in a chemical sample. The first useful applications of nanomachines will likely be in medical technology, where they could be used to identify pathogens and toxins from samples of body fluid. Another potential application is the detection of toxic chemicals, and the measurement of their concentrations, in the environment.

The microscopic size of nanomachines translates into high operational speed. This is a result of the natural tendency of all machines and systems to work faster as their size decreases. Nanomachines could be programmed to replicate themselves, or to work synergistically to build larger machines or to construct nanochips. Specialized nanomachines called nanorobots might be designed not only to diagnose, but to treat, disease conditions, perhaps by seeking out invading bacteria and viruses and destroying them.

Another advantage of nanomachines is that the individual units require only a tiny amount of energy to operate. Durability is another potential asset; nanites might last for centuries before breaking down. The main challenge lies in the methods of manufacture. It has been suggested that some nanomachines might be grown in a manner similar to the way plants evolve from seeds.

Sounds perfectly possible that a nanomachine could be in a chemical you sniffed.
Would you notice if you snorted something the size of millionths of a millimeter?
No.

Nothing I Said is that far out of line, and I'm not insinuating that is what is really happening.

It was mostly a joke. I don't mean to scare anybody lol.

i wonder if this stuff if your in the uk is the mxe from america every one seems to think that i is inferior to the european sourced mxe if so i could be that the vendor got a offer on some cheap america gear instead of from the usual place
I'm in the USA.
I got that stuff from the UK.
If customs ever finds me trying to import a white powder I'm sure my knickers will be knocked. Another reason I want to quit this stuff eventually. I order tiny amounts though I have never ordered more than a gram. It just comes in a an envelope. Like a regular letter.
There's no indication it may be anything other than a normal letter.

Last edited:
I'm in the USA.
I got that stuff from the UK.
If customs ever finds me trying to import a white powder I'm sure my knickers will be knocked. Another reason I want to quit this stuff eventually. I order tiny amounts though I have never ordered more than a gram. It just comes in a an envelope. Like a regular letter.
There's no indication it may be anything other than a normal letter.

There's not really any worry, they'll just send you a letter letting you know they've seized it. People get drugs (illegal stuff like coke and mdma) through the mail all the time. I'm sure the government would love to put you behind bars for receiving your drugs through the mail, but they're not gonna waste time, money and manpower coordinating a strike on your house when you receive the letter. They'll be going after the vendor, not the buyer. That's the genius of buying substances through the web (at least I pray it works that way).

My life isn't ruined. i've taken two doses to date.
This drug is too unpredictable to be of any real entheogenic use, (my opinion)
the pharmalogical profile is obscure. it pains me to think about
fellow humans consuming grams of this potent chemical, completely
unaware of what it is doing to their brain. I know that there are a lot
of erowid obsessed kids and drug fiends who read these boards searching
for a cheap and legal high. i don't think this should be sold like it is.
The sooner it is banned, the better imo.

Last edited:

Naaaaw that's not a good way to look at it.

They need to sell it in liquor stores next to the alcohol with an age limit so people realize it will fuck you up.

Then you'll have companies fighting to make better and better grade MXE. Like alcohol.

My life isn't ruined. i've taken two doses to date.
This drug is too unpredictable to be of any real entheogenic use, (my opinion)
the pharmalogical profile is obscure. it pains me to think about
fellow humans consuming grams of this potent chemical, completely
unaware of what it is doing to their brain. I know that there are a lot
of erowid obsessed kids and drug fiends who read these boards searching
for a cheap and legal high. i don't think this should be sold like it is.

Live in the moment.

2 more grams on their way =D

I think its good I can't afford to order grams at a time.
I'd be tempted to do them up. lol

I'm surprised..
500mg seems to last me two weeks or so. 1 gram seems to last me a month.

I definitely don't even like to do it every day. It's not fun if you do.
Seems best to wait a while and do a good sized dose or two.
Otherwise you lose the magic for sure.

I expected more out of modern chemistry in 2012. I can't believe this garbage was deemed fit for mass distribution.

EVen if MXE is not your preffered poision. The potency and effects range of it have to be deemed interesting. Also the fact that it isn't an analoague and was invented by a chemist to combat his phantom limb pain or something, he got his hand blown off in one of the bombings in london. He also invented one or two of the PCP's and PCE's that are being used reactionally.

I think this is quite an advancement of modern chemistry. The fact that this person is basically working towards making a book about disscoiatves simalair to pihkal or tihkal (Just that he would like to, no definates). I'd say this shows a lot of hope for modern chemistry and shows that it could head in any direction. I think that if you tried it and it was too weak or didn't work, it was a bad batch because my my, it definatley works haha.

EDIT: If anything I think MXE is complete inspiration, it shows that there will be some crazy crazy drugs, I mean what the fuck do you think we'll all be taking in 2020?

i don't think this should be sold like it is. The sooner it is banned, the better imo.

The fact you don't like something is a piss poor reason to ban it.
Hey, I don't like gin but if you do, that's your deal, not mine.
I wouldn't even think of trying to control your access just because of my personal prejudices.

I expected more out of modern chemistry in 2012. I can't believe this garbage was deemed fit for mass distribution.

Just because you personally don't like the drug, doesn't make it garbage. Dissociatives aren't everyone's cup of tea. There are plenty of other research chemicals out there with unclear pharmacological profiles, should they all be banned too? Wouldn't it be better if it stayed legal so some ACTUAL RESEARCH could be done about it, or should it stay a mystery forever to protect us from ourselves? People here won't go saying they wish the drugs YOU like get banned, so please stop bashing it because you personally do not like it.

Don't think i've ever come across a drug that goes through so many different "stages" as quickly as this one does.

Stage 1: First try, active at just 10mg. 30mg produces strong body/mind dislocation. feel as if I'm in a dream and everything looks brighter and more "real". Psychedelic effects definitely present. Quite confusing in places.

Stage 2: After half a dozen experiences the dislocation isn't so pronounced and it becomes more opiate like in nature. Confusion isn't really there anymore. 50mg+ is needed for wonkyness. Low doses start to have a fast antidepressant effect. Not exactly euphoric, but everything feels just right. Sleep is easy and refreshing.

Stage 3: 2-3 months in of semi regular dosing. Dislocation even less pronounced mentally although still slight loss of motor coordination in 50mg+ doses. At least 100mg in one go is needed for a full dissociative experience. Psychedelic effects are not really strong anymore, although it does produce vivid waking dreams in high doses with eyes closed. Antidepressant effects seem to be more pronounced.

Stage 4: 4-5 months in. Even less dislocation, starting to become quite stimulating instead. Sleep was once easy, now almost impossible for 4-5 hours after dosing. Stimmy effects quite euphoric now, re-dosing all through the night becomes hard to resist. This was probably my favorite stage, bumps all night, then one large dose at the end of the night to wonk out on.

Stage 5: 6 months in. Using much more closely together now. Daily for a few weeks then a little break. Suddenly the antidepressant and opiate like effects disappear. Still stimulating but without the good vibes. Puts me in an empty state. A bit of a emotional void. Hard to sleep. Afterglow is on its way out. No longer feel great the next day. Now just a little drained and not on the ball.

So i've been using it for maybe 8 months now? Could be a bit longer and I'm left with very few good effects. Just a strange nothingness lol. Think it's lost its magic for me now. Gonna call it a day for a good few months. Mixed with EPH though it's fantastic. Brings back all the goodvibes. Strange.

Anyone else noticed going through different "stages"?

Maybe i've used up a bit too much dopamine and need to let the levels top back up.

got paranoid and flushed my shit. lol
HAd nothing to do with MXE.

I don't know about that. After using MXE regularly for a few months it started to make me very paranoid about myself and other people, especially when combined with other drugs. It was a drastic turn from the rock solid confidence it gave me at first. It's probably a good thing you gave yourself a break.

So i've been using it for maybe 8 months now? Could be a bit longer and I'm left with very few good effects. Just a strange nothingness lol. Think it's lost its magic for me now.

Moderation man, anything can lose its magic especially substances like this, my first time took almost nothing to make me trip balls all day, then the next time I proper had to go nuts on it to reach the same effect.

Tolerance build up with MXE is almost as quick as ketamine I find.

how often did you use MXE 33hz?

For a couple of months it was only on weekends. But I'd say after the third month I was on 3-4 day binges. By the 5 month probably a little bit nearly everyday, and then a binge on the weekend. Silly I know...

All of you who uses MXE daily. What do you do to break your addiction? These methoxetamine threads contains people preaching about their reckless drug (ab)use and how it "helps" them.
The glorification of this drug makes sick.

Yep, I'm surely going to be flamed now.

For a couple of months it was only on weekends. But I'd say after the third month I was on 3-4 day binges. By the 5 month probably a little bit nearly everyday, and then a binge on the weekend. Silly I know...

indeed silly, you probably would of been fine if it was kept to the weekends. but we all make mistakes. although ive been doing it every weekend for months now and i might have a little break, love the afterglow but the trips are ending badly sometimes for some strange reason, its like one minute im feeling all electric connected and awesome and the next minute it sometimes gets a bit "wrong" feeling, and i kinda sober up/snap out of it, like something triggers a bad trip, could be a sign to ease off. i do love the afterglow though. my tolerance has started to go up a bit though and i swear the quality of the stuff is going down

it is such weird stuff tbh, before i started getting the glows i could take it or leave it, but then when i got my first glow it was like an ephinphy or enlightenment or something, benefited me so much, this stuff is more of a tool to me now, but its a dodgy fucker that needs respect. i love the way i can drink alcohol on an afterglow and remain sharply drunk through the night and remember everything, one of the main amazing things about the glow

Status
Not open for further replies.