11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brutus

Bluelight Crew
Yall know the rules, no sourcing and all of the other forum guidelines applies here as well...

Here's the old one.

Good luck mayne, hopefully theres no part two. Can't believe you'll be in there for a year... The lounge and north america will miss you. Don't drop the soap. Anyways I didn't get heroin the other day but I'm chillin on these roxi's... Of course they don't add up to dope though.

OH SHIT!!!!! I just looked at the police blotter and this bitch that fucked over my friend and I with fake dope just got arrested for a huge ass charge. LMFAO!!! I was going to throw a rock through her window but I said fuck it and then I saw this and died.... I guess karma does work wonders. That's what you get bitch.

Last edited:
well in illinois you get a day for a day so that would be only 6months here and then if they give you good behavior..your might be lookin at 3 or something like that

Best of luck to you, dub! I'll pour out a little bit from each bag we cop, for you, homie... and then I'll sniff it.

So we picked up bags from our preferred dealer tonight. We haven't seen him in a while since his bags fell off. (We've been going to see our other guy whose stuff is really good, but who lives in the fucking projects; we hate having to go there.)

Anyway, I think our guy was happy to see us again because he basically gave us double what we asked for and what we had money for. He's always pretty generous, but I think he wants us to try out his new bags.

So far, these bags are pretty good. The count on them is... meh, average, maybe a little below average. But I think the quality may actually be a little above average, so it works out. All in all, a good night. :)

yeah im sure he knows you been goin to other people cause his shit fell off..

Dub, gonna miss you homie, your a funny dude. Stay headstrong my man and do your time, don't let it do you. 9 months...you can do standin on your head. You'll be out before ya know it. Lookin forward to your return man!

i bet hes out before that..like how i explained above what they do here in cook county..thats why if you got less then a year most of the time they allow you to serve it in county..cause 12months drops automatically to 6mos cause of the doubletime rule and with good behavior they will normally cut it down more..the jails are just so overcrowded..so if they cant get out out early they will..i dfont know how jails are down in ark but county up here was like a fuckin summercamp as pathetic it might sound..30dudes in room with one gurad and you can do whatever you want from the time you get up until they turned the tv off at 1030-11..they did count at everyshift so for 10mins you had to sit on your bunk twice a day and twice a day the mexicans were allowed to put on some spansih speakin tv shows..but you can shower when you want watch as little or as much tv as you want, play gamwes and make food whenever you want..the only thing with the dorms is you just gotta find someone you trust to watch your box when yourr not around..thats the only thing people get in fights over while i was there was bc someone was goin threw someone elses box when they wer at court..other ethne that we had it too goodf that no one wanted to bother to argue and risk gettin moved into another dorm with gnagbangers or sometshit

they alwasy told us we where in the country club but fuck up and its to gladiator school

and dub makesure you write down you sn and password cause you dont want to forget it while your in there and then have to makea new name

Last edited:
i got 10 with 8 suspended which means they want me to do 2 years. So its not county time. Ill do between 8-9 months is what my lawyers said, and what other people ive talked to that did RPF said.

appreciate it bluff 9 months aint shit to basically have all this wiped away when i get done.

damn man 10years with 8suspended for some OCs?

please tell me it was a public defender you had..cause if not your lawyer fucked you..

I got sentenced under some horseshit laws is all man. I got the best possible deal. Basically i do this 9 months and i get out without probation or parole and only 750$ in fines and this gets expunged after those 2 years are up.

as long as you dont get brought up on iother charges though right?

yup which aint gonna fuckin happen. As soon as i get out im getting on a plane back to humboldt

how did you get hooked up with people over there since you live on the otherside of the country?

you just didcnt go out there and look for work did you? you know, just find someone who needed help trimming and other shit...or did you know this guy and were friends with him before that

i need to go out to cali and see how things are run out there..i would prolly never come back...my brother says when ever he "wins the lottery" he was gonna get a house in florida and i was like fuck thaat we need one in cali not florida and hes like the water is too cold out there, id rather be in the hot waters of the gulf and i said i get that but then you can move to socal, like san diego or someshit like that where the water might be warmer..and he goes who wants to live in san diego? and i say who wants to live with a bunch of old people in florida..at least in cali we can get some MMJ and hes like i dont smoke, so who cares..i go brpo if you won millions, imma get you to start smokin cause man theres nothing better then gettin high and then go shoppin or just gettin high and watch tv...i can understand thats you dont do it now..but if you got milllions, you might as well start smokin weed cause it is the best thing of alltime..fuck heroin, marijuana is the best drug

Nah my best friend from from jr high through college lived here but was born in humboldt and lived there till he was like 13. I know his whole family and now him and all of his family have moved back to humboldt. So i got a place out there no matter what whenever basically. And im probably gonna finish my degree at Humboldt state when i go back and then start blowing things up. My dad wants me to set his grow up when he retires later this year. And he said if i do that he'll give me the money to start my setup out there.

So I just saw some people on facebook writing RIP to someone. I didn't recognize the persons name so I looked it up and it said we have 12 mutual friends. I look at the mutual friends and they are all involved with dope, so must have been an OD. Anyway it got me thinking how many people I know that do dope, so I scrolled through my friends list and counted 28. These aren't people that I met through the dope game, but rather people I grew up with that got into dope. I know at least 10 more people that have either already died, or don't have FB. IDK, it was pretty crazy to see that I know that many people on dope all within a few towns of where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.