11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i cant afford to buy the dope then i dont want a spot..its not worth it..id rather be sick

if i get anything spotted it will be some weed but havent had anyting spotted in years

I know what you're saying, but this guy's almost a friend. I mean, we've had him spot us before, and he'll just forget all about it the next time we see him. I remember giving him x number of dollars, some money to cover the front and our new bags, and he was just like, "nah how much money you got? take 'em..." and he gave us all the bags.

It's not something we do often, but anyway, we're going to pick up some bags right now... our guy has the lips again, and these bags are really, really good.

I haven't posted in here in a while, but I'm pretty sure today is the best day of my life. I just won the drug lottery. I found like 25 bags my mom found a while ago. I can't believe I just found these. Been broke for a week with no dope, this feels pretty good.

Although before I do them, I'll ask if there'd be any problems with doing dope that's been sitting in a closet for several months to a year?

As long as it didn't get wet or have any mold growing on it, you should be good.

That's what I wanted to hear, lol. I just can't believe my Mom kept them for so long. Here's to hoping she never checks to see if they're still there.

I wish I won the drug lottery.... Damn did too many lines last night well the whole day yesterday. I feel like shit and I looked at my phone, had a message from my friend. Wish I woke up earlier to see it cause she's on her way to philly right now. I don't know if she'll just pick up for me anyways or what... Maybe its a good thing if she doesn't. I guess she just wanted to see if I was okay anyways since I haven't been texting her. I was like yep I'm okay, didn't od on you. Haha, wow.

That's what I wanted to hear, lol. I just can't believe my Mom kept them for so long. Here's to hoping she never checks to see if they're still there.

Why don't you just replace the dope with something else, and then put it back in the closet?

LOL My friend just got a message last night about some young punk who robbedmy friend. blind. In JAIL for burglary. He's a skinny little white boy and I hope they steal all his commie and all his food every single miserable day and hope he can't get bailed out that lying sack of trash! I was gonna write a letter from KARMA. He robbed my frined when said he'd brb and then said he was held captive by the dope man b/c he was acting "sketchy" tht friggin stupid nj shore talk. He knew he was full of shit but cldn't do a thing. I told him to leave it alone b/c it'll bite him in the ass and sure enough wooooo hooooo!! 10 fold baby. let him get it 10 fold for all those he beat. If he pulled this shit in the hood he'd have no damn legs. I'll never understand how white boys in the burbs still get to walk around after beating ppl and well known for it.
Hahaha, good to hear about this happening to someone else! I don't get why these punkasses think its okay to fuck over other people when they know their ass is going to get served by karma... Shit I never look at the police blotter but oddly I looked at it that day and what did you know? The girl who beat us was arrested for burglary... It made my day. I guess its a good thing I just left it alone because she got what she deserved. I'm happy your friend can laugh as well about that asshole who beat them.... And yeah I don't get it either... The chick who beat us was some white girl outside the city and I'm pretty sure she's done this before. If her dumbass did it in philly I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be found in the police blotter but the morgue! Oh well karma got them!! And I'm happy with that.

LOL My friend just got a message last night about some young punk who robbedmy friend. blind. In JAIL for burglary. He's a skinny little white boy and I hope they steal all his commie and all his food every single miserable day and hope he can't get bailed out that lying sack of trash! I was gonna write a letter from KARMA. He robbed my frined when said he'd brb and then said he was held captive by the dope man b/c he was acting "sketchy" tht friggin stupid nj shore talk. He knew he was full of shit but cldn't do a thing. I told him to leave it alone b/c it'll bite him in the ass and sure enough wooooo hooooo!! 10 fold baby. let him get it 10 fold for all those he beat. If he pulled this shit in the hood he'd have no damn legs. I'll never understand how white boys in the burbs still get to walk around after beating ppl and well known for it.

why cause burbs people arent as stupid and reckless and arent gonna shoot someone for 50bux..ive been robbed a few times by givin smeone money to get my smething and then never come back and i just look at it like i just paid to never see that person again and if i do they will catch an assbeating

Why don't you just replace the dope with something else, and then put it back in the closet?

smart idea..just put some babypowder in it or something

but the real question is why would she keep it and not throw it out or flush it?

word up... me and my boi just split a 50mcgu fentanyl patch.... sucking the gel up is a mother fucker ... im high as a kite

It was just sitting in a shoe box, so unless I feel like putting all the empties back in there once I use it all, I can't really replace them. It's no big deal really, the chances of my Mom checking that again are slim and even if she does, she can't know for sure exactly when it went missing. I mean these bags were pretty old, so unless she checks it often, she would never know if I took it 6 months ago or 6 days ago.

I wouldn't even worry about it.... If she really didn't want you to have them she should of just thrown it away.

It was just sitting in a shoe box, so unless I feel like putting all the empties back in there once I use it all, I can't really replace them. It's no big deal really, the chances of my Mom checking that again are slim and even if she does, she can't know for sure exactly when it went missing. I mean these bags were pretty old, so unless she checks it often, she would never know if I took it 6 months ago or 6 days ago.

It wouldn't take that long to do, but whatever. If she ever finds out maybe you can say that you found them and threw them out so that you wouldn't be tempted to use knowing that it was sitting right there. She might not believe you, but it's better to have a story planned so that you're not caught off guard if she notices and confronts you.

maybe shes kept them to see if you go threw her shit when shes not home and is just watin for them to come up missing to catch you goin threw her shit..

I wouldn't even worry about it.... If she really didn't want you to have them she should of just thrown it away.

then why take it from him in the first place?...come on its obvious she didnt want him to have them, what parent would?.. she prolly didnt know what todo with it cause this shit has happened to me with a weed and a pipe..i asked my mom if she had any nail clippers in her room and she goes yeah "in my drawer next to my bed" i opened it up and sure enough there was the pill bottle with a bag of weed in it and chillum that i thought i lost somewhere in my room a good 6-7 months before and from what i was told cause i askewd her about it ...she said found it on the couch and was waiting for me to ask about it and of course i realized it was missing but i would never have asked her cause if she didnt find it then i just ratted on myself

but yeah i asked her when she started smokin weed? and she goes "haha funny, are you always so high that you dont realize you lost a bag of weed and a pipe months ago?"..and i explained to her that yeah i realized it but im not gonna ask if you found it, i figured it was in my room somewhere.

so she gave it back to me, well i took it and smoked that shit

another funny story i guess is...i had a nice 300$ bong and it was my baby i loved the thing..well one day it came up missing and i couldnt find it anywhere...so then ight before my brother slept over at some friends house so i i asked my little bro if he took it and he flips out saying shit about how i know he doesnt smoke so why would he take it and i told him that i know he doesnt drinkeither but what about the bottles of alcohol in the backback in your car? amd he looked at me shocked and i was like " yeah man i know about that shit im not dumb" and so i asked again if he took it last night to show his friends cause the bong is nicer then anything his highschool friends have seen and he said no and i said ok...well months went by and i couldnt find anywhere..then one day i went into my garage threw the sidedoor, which i rarely used and mainly it was in the winter time and as soon as i walked threw the door it was like it hit me and i walk over and move a box and it was sittin there

i was in my garage tons of times between the time i lost it and the time i found it but that was the first ime i went threw the side door and when i did, it just all clicked and came back to me where i put it

Last edited:
I usually get Empire outta NYC and they package it mad neat. Like they face all the bags the same direction and put the fold facing th esame way.. They are stamped and folded perfect. WHich of course doesn't mean shit..but usually they don't spend maticulous time like that on garbage dope. It would be cool to just be able to but like loose grams and shit but I dunno.. I like the whole branding thing. There are certain stamps around here that if they are out, they are guaranteed to be fire or near-fire...like Empire for instance. Either they are out or not..they don't fall off like the bullshit in Paterson where it's fire in the morning and fake at night. You can safely invest your money without a worry. The dope is always a nice fluffy white powder that mixes 100% translucent iced-teaish..almost like pharmaceutical grade it's so clean lol.

I don't have a pic of the bundle but what I mean is the bags are like this, all facing the same way stamped same direction with the tape on one side fold on the other. Usually crews just stack 10 up facing whatever direction.. b/c I mean why waste the time ya know?

NSFW:
9ritqu.jpg

Last edited:
man im mad jealous reading all the posts from you americans,seems you mostly have it pretty good with the d.in the uk things are still fucked.the man in my town who had by far and away the best shit got hit with the cops and his papers told him his shit was 14%.and this was the best in town by a long shot.peace.

Last edited:
man im mad jealous reading all the posts from you americans,seems you mostly have it pretty good with the d.in the uk things are still fucked.the man in my town who had by far and away the best shit got hit with the cops and his papers told him his shit was 14%.and this was the best in town by a long shot.peace.

According to the billboard in the subway dope in NYC was 6% purity in the 1960s and is 60%+ pure today. LOL

According to the billboard in the subway dope in NYC was 6% purity in the 1960s and is 60%+ pure today. LOL
i always wonder exactly HOW pure the dope is. i have a hard time believing our govt when it comes to number related to drugs. i will use the dope i have now as an example. its about .2 a bag. i have had raw many times, and the raw is not even pure. i would say just by a guesstimate the times i have made my own bags that the bags i have, depending on how good the raw is, is at LEAST a 2-3 grams of cut to 1 gram of raw. idk what that comes out to but I'm sure its pretty far off what the cops are saying. and these bags are really good btw. but when i made mine i used 1.5 grams of lactose to the gram of raw and those were fucking scary strong. i had to warn people and sat with them and made them try it first so they knew that they were no joke. they all thanked me lol.

I believe it, actually. I believe our dope is about 60% pure, why not? It's not so entirely outside the realm of possibility.

MS, that's insane how they package those Empire stamps. I've never picked up a bundle before where the bags are just so perfectly stamped, and all the bags are facing the same direction in the bundle. I'm a little bit obsessive-compulsive, so believe me, I'd notice if they were...

Honestly? I like the idea because, like you said, a crew wouldn't want to spend that much time on the presentation when the dope is garbage.

^ That is pretty simple math, assuming raw is 100 percent, then it would be 50%-33% heroin. Most likely, that number is half or even a third though.

Status
Not open for further replies.