11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're broke right now, but our guy has no problem fronting us and so we're about to go pick up half a b. Fucking love this guy, man. He knows we're good for it...

^ Be careful man, getting fronted is never a good idea IMO. I would just hate to have that hanging over my head, and then having to pay for both the old bags and new bags the next time you go to cop. Then that can turn into avoiding one dealer that spotted you so that you can see your other dealer that you don't owe. I would never accept a spot unless I had people lined up to buy it off me, but even then, something can always go wrong.

^ Seconded, although I have only been fronted once and it was only over 10 dollars. This guy never fronted anyone, but he trusted me for some reason. I paid him back in a few hours and he had already forgotten all about it.

Most every dealer around here refuses to front, unless you are a personal friend.

I used to get pretty good amounts of roxis on the front. Worked great for a while but shit eventually catches up to you and someone ends up gettin fucked. That being said, there are always exceptions...especially with non users.

Yea but what's the fun in that

Really though I've never seen a stampd bag in my life. I'm straight with my sealed zip-locks.

yeah ive never seen one either although certain corners do their own way of branding kind ofl ike a stamop..whether its using a certain color tape or a certain minizip lock baggie design, or even just packaging in caps...

ive also never sseen tar or a balloon packaging like they do out west.

Yeah getting a front can be dangerous, I know, but we've never had a problem. Besides, we're going to be getting our tax refunds soon.

If I ever take a front its not through a dealer but my friend... Ill have her throw me some bags she picks up when she makes the run and then ill give her the money asap. Then I don't need to worry about the dealer and its safe... But I usually don't take fronts anyways so its never really a problem.

if i cant afford to buy the dope then i dont want a spot..its not worth it..id rather be sick

if i get anything spotted it will be some weed but havent had anyting spotted in years

wasup my nikkkas. fuckin nowdub's locked up for at least a year, but his pops is gona post his mailing address on fb, so ima write him.

anywho picked up a gram today of some powder that turns into tar. thats how it usually is when u buy it by the gram. shits good.

so im nice and doped out, fuckin burned a hole in my pants was noddin so good

i hate that..

especailly if its a good pair of jeans that you now have to throw away..ive been fortunate that since i dont smoke ciggs my holes are limited..but i did fuck up and do it once with a blunt on a 100$ pair of jeans..i was pissed throwin them in the trash, but it was ok cause i went and got my girl to buy me the same pair cause seh felt bad for me lol

If they were 100 dollar jeans I would still stunt em before I throwed them in the trash... Burn hole and all. Gotta represent those battle wounds.

naw man you cant do that...you cant go around lookin like scum bag with burn holes in your jeans abd shirts...thats shit is instant trash

like i said i went and bought another pair right after of the same jeans, but it still sucked them jeans were prolly a month old maybe 2at the max..so they where just startin to fit good and all that and my dumb ass nods off while smokin a blunt

i partially blame myself cause normally ill smoke dutchies or vega's partially for that reason, cayuse they put themselves out if your not hittin it but that night i went with something differemt and paid for it

Hey all,
Shit this hangover deff is the winner. Wow I've been nodding hard for the opast hour... I took anothjer line now and man its hitting me. Good, good shit. I feel so warm and great... Like man I'm so high I don't ebven know what to type. Its bad though, cause I'm cutting lines and thinkin what am I doing? Snorting heroin in my room.. And nobody evenm knows or would expect me to be. Kind of sad.

thats what i do hun...no one knows either but its what i do cause i dont want anyone to know..

just pace yourself and if your nodding right now, you dont need another line..juts ride it out..

today was weird. used a pin for the first time. friend shot me up with a 5mg opana.

since then i've just been blowing them allllllll day long.

thats what i do hun...no one knows either but its what i do cause i dont want anyone to know..

just pace yourself and if your nodding right now, you dont need another line..juts ride it out..
Yeah, I know... Don't want to overdue it. I'm all out of dope now anyways though. I just nodded out for an hour or more? I feel sober, kind of but my eyes are still really pinpointed. Wish I didn't do all my dope but I guess its good that its gone.. A little break but then again I'm sure ill find money before my friend makes the next run. :\

today was weird. used a pin for the first time. friend shot me up with a 5mg opana.

since then i've just been blowing them allllllll day long.

Have fun with that. you know where that road will take you, you have been on this site plenty long to understand what you're doing. idk if you posted that for advice or sympathy or what I'm just sayin duuude. Be careful.

just merely saying it. honestly, i dont see what the big hype is over iv'ing pills. not too much different then snorting. not worth it, imo. maybe with h it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.