• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

AH7921

Greenlighter
WELCOME TO THE AH7921 MEGATHREAD

WARNING: As with all RCs, please exercise extreme caution when dosing this chemical. Mixing unknown drugs with other drugs is extremely dangerous and just because you've been able to mix other opiates with other drugs that doesn't mean you can mix AH-7921 with the same drugs and be safe. Remember that this is still a research chemical and little-to-nothing is known about possible interactions with other drugs.

Since this is quickly turning into a mega-thread like thread, here's the structure and Wikipedia link, thanks to Captain.Heroin for the image

AH-7921 - Wikipedia
AH 7921 - PubChem
AH-7921_structure.png

IUPAC name: 3,4-dichloro-N-[(1-dimethylamino)cyclohexylmethyl]benzamide
CAS# 55154-30-8 (41804-96-0 for HCl)

I hope I put this in the right place.

I have recently got some AH7921 synthesized from a friend that's a private chemist, 20g's of it.
I have no idea what the dosage is on this, I can't find nothing about it. How do I take it? IV?

I have been using heroin on and off for 10+ years and have a tolerance.
Can someone offer me some suggestions on how to dosage this stuff?

I appreciate it.

I have just ordered 1 gram of the Novel Pschoactive Substance AH 7921 which is an Opiod and said to be similar to Morphine and simililar potency.

What could of stater dosage should I try? I have quite a high Opiod tolerance, drinking Poppy Tea on a daily basis with dosages varying from tea using 65 g up to 130 g, the former maintenance dose and the lattter for when I want to get high, my average dose uses 95-100 g of poppy grounds.

Has any one else tried out this substance?

It is quite pricey, the order cost *NO PRICES*

Regards

KHH

No one else tried this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a paper comparing it to some common opiates in mice. Looks like it's roughly equivalent to morphine.

In your position I'd take a needle-tip sublingual dose to rule out the vaguest possibility of ultra-potency and then titrate up from a low morphine dose.

Here's a paper comparing it to some common opiates in mice. Looks like it's roughly equivalent to morphine.

In your position I'd take a needle-tip sublingual dose to rule out the vaguest possibility of ultra-potency and then titrate up from a low morphine dose.

Well that's comforting, I'm stepping in a land where only mice have stepped before? Not sure I want to do this anymore, sounded good when it was talked about. I'll wait til someone with a bit of chemistry can tell me if this is dangerous. No offense, but the suggestion was a great one for dosage... now the question is, is this safe?

Try another forum - there are quite some experiences with various dosages, mostly between 10mg and 100mg where 100mg is strong and 10mg is particulary weak. Oral.

Also check if you've got freebase - smoking this compound has been reported, with very good results. :)

50mg oral produced no effects in a fairly opiate tolerant person

Well definitely don't test an un-tested novel opioid directly in your veins. Start very small; titrate up incrimentally. And maintain a sharp awareness of any adverse or unexpected side effects.

Wait, so there is an opioid RC out now, or am I missing something?

This is news to me too...
At least I know what I'll be doing tomorrow: Googling the shit out of this.

Google had no useful info that I could find, does anyone have any information on this or similar compounds?

Theres been opiate RC's available for a while..

Hmm anyone chamical savvy wanna hazard a guess with the different BA's for different ROA's? I think this requires further research =D

A Few reports from other sites:

(60mg intranasally) Once again the lingering burning sensation was reported to be present after insufflation in the nostrils and in the back of the throat, though it was a lot more painful in the back of the throat most likely due to the larger quantity ingested. Subject stated "imagine the worst case of strep throat you've ever had" though after about 8-10 minutes of agony the analgesic effects began to kick in and the pain subsided. There was no rush and the effects were as described as last time but stronger. Except unlike tramadol it didn't produce lots of psychological energy like was noticed in the previous trial so the assumption regarding that effect can probably be ruled as a placebo. It was not sedating like codeine/morphine is or energizing like oxy/hydrocodone are, more of some where in between, alertly relaxed would be the perfect words to describe it. The physiological effects were no more apparent than 100-150mg of tramadol (not ODT) but lasted around 5-6 hours which was a major plus. Another 40mg booster was administered intranasally at about the 7-8 hour mark after initial dosing which resulted in an renewal of the previously felt effects except now the subject says it is itching worse than 20mg of Oxycodone (non-tolerant) would produce.

Anyways the first test trial began like the usual new substances do, with 1-3mg dosed for an allergy test. After 30 minutes no noticeable effects were present. 20mg was than administered intranasally, burn was no worse than MXE but had a definitively noticeable lingering burn on the nostril and back of throat for around 6-8 minutes. Multiple things were used in an attempt to alleviate the burning sensation such as drinking water, water mixed with baking soda, and milk. None of which seemed to provide any long term relief, I would suggest against this a ROA for any trial. (20-/+5mg insufflated) The psychological euphoria was fairly pleasurable and the physiological warm "stoning" feeling that most opiates give was minimal to mild at best, most comparable to 5-10mg Oxycodone in the latter catagory and lasted about 1/2 to 3/4 as long (30-1:00min) while the psychological effects were more comparable to tramadol in that it produced lots of energy and gave an urging desire to do things while still feeling content and relaxed. Another 15mg was administered orally around 1 hour after the inital 20mg with minimal to no effects felt from the booster (15mg).Summary: Overall it is definitely a unique substance which I could see becoming very popular if it was available for around the cost of high quality MXE ($35-45.00 gram) though at the current prices I would no sooner pay for that than I would 600 grams of some Bali Kratom for the same price. I gave it to two other subjects at 25 & 35mg doses, the one who took the 35mg already had a minor opiate tolerance while the other one with 25mg had none at all, neither of them stated they experienced effect any stronger than the feeling tramadol and kratom are able to produce by themselves. The vendor I ordered from was excellent in customer service and I received the package in the estimated time at the promised weigh in (1g), sadly its just not that great of a substance for the price he is offering at. Especially when you consider the toxic possibilities it might have. Though if anyone is interested I would be willing to part with 500mg of mine if your interested (PM).

real-time plant feeding with AH 1st time :

20:35 > 1st shot in the plant's noze flower, after allergic test, insuf 20 mg AH
21:30 > Plant had terrible on and off painful cause of 2 twisted branches and two broken teeth.
adding another 20 mg AH + 50 mg pentedrone + 1 doobie
23:00 > wow pain seems almost gone & whole plant is awake
00:00 > 40 mg naphyrone nutrients + 60 ml Kava tincture in water system
00:24 > End Run : 30 mg AH + another doobie
00:28 > starting sending emails for special cure & alternative treatmentz for another plant going through prostate cancer
going thru south american plants specifities, aiming for kidney treatment and maintenance.
i'll play batman arkham city if the AH kick enough through the rest to ease plants vibrations...

Ima try iving it tomorrow when i'm soberer, will report back

Just done 25mg shot

Nada so far :( havnt shot up in a while and was alreadt on odt. The powder dissolved okay with a fair bit of heat & stirring, il try a 50 or 75mg shot tomorrow

I dunno, i got a pretty high tolerance, il give it a real whack tomorrow when iv got less benzos and shit in my system before i write it off

70mg shot, headrush ha feels good man

Mm finally getting somewhere with this one, pity i've run out of some to play with, woke up earlier in mild withdrawals (only been using various opis for 3 days man wtf :( but feel completely better now, no amazing rush from pinning it but a nice warm rush with legs, now i've got the energy to go buy some heating for my place! :)

Not itching or owt either, feels on a par with a medium dose of oxy

Well, if you would compare it to oxy it must have SOME potential.