• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

I guinea pigged myself on this last night. After getting the all clear from allergy tests. I decided on 120 mg bombed in 2 rizlas, considering the reported caustic nature of the stuff. This dose was decided on for various reasons; other have felt nothing off 50mg, i have a high tolerance to morphine/all cross tolerant opiates, and am currently dependent on poppy pods. So 120mg down the hatch, about 3 hours after last eating any food.. Didnt feel anything much after 1 hour. After 90 mins felt slightly spaced out, and heavy/slow bodied (might just have been tired as didnt get much sleep the night before). I took the other 80 mg that was left (the remainder got stuck in the bag/on my fingers and i didnt swill it out with water as i would have done with other substances due to the caustic nature of this stuff. Again not much effect after 1 hour. Ate my evening meal followed by a few bars of chocolate, wondering if that would kick it in. Didnt really. Possibly felt a slight sense of well being/calm, might have been placebo. Pupils were not constricted. Fell asleep for a couple of hours. Felt quite slow and heavy. That was it really. First impressions not great. Either the chemical is not great for recreation or it was a poor sample, or higher doses are required.

^I had a similar experience to you, except I noticed a headache after a few hours and slight nausea.

Finally got the chance to play with this compound multiple times over the past 24 hr, and I give it a big thumbs up. I'll post an expanded experience report later today, but it is totally novel and unlike any other opiate that I've tried. The key is dosing it high enough, and using a good ROA. It definitely hits the right opiate receptors, but I'm absolutely convinced it has effects on the GABA system as well.

I should add that I'm fairly opiate naive right now. I had a large opiate habit some 3 years ago, but quit and have been relatively sober. I occasionally do oxycodone 1-2x/year and require 40-60mg to nod, but never do more than a 1 or 2 day run on it. I used kratom 2 days in a row before trying out AH7921.

Eating it is a complete waste - 50 mg oral didn't feel like an opiate whatsoever. Caused a spaced out, dissociative heavy feeling that is dissociative, almost like ketamine. Very introverted thought process, just wanted to chill alone in a quiet mellow space. It was very disappointing and like what some posters have said, I developed a headache part way through the experience, and that increased in severity when the drug fully worse off.

Sublingual 70mg then bumped to 124mg 4 hrs later blew me away. It was extremely pro-social, energizing, and euphoric. It somewhat lacked the characteristic opiate "warm blanket" feeling, and instead felt like a hypnotic/euphoria type experience. I wouldn't be surprised if people compared it to GHB by this ROA. I was nodding nodding fairly hard with extremely vivid "dreams". Comparable to 60-80mg Oxycodone.

I had no problem whatsover holding it under my tongue for sublingual. The compound was intensely bitter, and caused a numbing/tingling sensation in the bottom of my mouth and on my tongue, but it did not cause any pain/burning/irritation.I should mention that it hurt my gums, in between my teeth, so make sure to keep it right under your tongue if dosing sublingual. It was also extremely irritating to the nose and eyes. I accidentally rubbed my eyes 10min after handling the powder, and they were irritated for a good 2-3 hours after.

Stay tuned for a more comprehensive/detailed report when I have some time to type it up.

^ If it's irritating to your gums, nose and eyes then I'd be wary about putting it under your tongue. It could still be causing damage as the opiate effect could be blocking the pain.

^^ Good thought, but not applicable at all here. Opiates are not anaesthetics (like lidocaine, cocaine, etc). Their pain killing effect of opiates occurs in the brain and spine. Also the effects of long worn off, and there is no pain or signs of damage to m mouth & gums

Anyone have any thoughts if this substance could be useful for staving off withdrawls from other opiates ? For example if someone had run out of their other opiates, presumably this stuff would at least provide some relief (until the other opiate is obtained), even if the high itself from AH7921 so far doesnt seem to be that great ?

(I might get a little more in as a backup for this purpose, apparently its also very good as a painkiller, so could keep a bit in stock for that purpose too. Also want to give it another chance to get high off, experimenting with larger doses/vaping etc)

Last edited:
I've had the opportunity to try this novel opioid recently and I must say it was a very peculiar experience. I was very satisfied with it.

I tried 50mg sublingual.
The effects came on in about 15 minutes and I could definitely feel the opioid effects: anxiolytic properties, euphoria and a pleasant body high.

It is definitely an opioid with the qualities and effects you would expect from a substance like this. It's not as potent as I thought (I would say about 50-60% of morphine, not 80% as wiki states) but increasing the dose does the trick.

I will soon know the GC/MS results to see if it is real AH-7921. Then I will continue investigating with this substance.

I guess it all depends on your ROA, but with oral/sublingual dosing it's very hard to compare its potency to morphine, considering that Morphine has a very low oral bio-availabilty. AH7921 may well be less potent than morphine but if it has a higher oral bio-availabilty then this would surely compensate for that ? I suppose injecting is the only ROA where one could make a direct comparison of the relative potencies.

Please could someone explain a basic chemistry question to me.....If a substance is a hydrochloride, does that mean it's the freebase and that it can be smoked/vaped ? (I'm confused about all this freebase/salts/hydrochloride/ stuff, but I understand the theory that a substance needs to be able to heated enough to vape without being destroyed, and so turning cocaine into a freebase gives you crack cocaine which can be heated without destroying it ?)

Please could someone explain a basic chemistry question to me.....If a substance is a hydrochloride, does that mean it's the freebase and that it can be smoked/vaped ? (I'm confused about all this freebase/salts/hydrochloride/ stuff, but I understand the theory that a substance needs to be able to heated enough to vape without being destroyed, and so turning cocaine into a freebase gives you crack cocaine which can be heated without destroying it ?)

The last time I studied chemistry outside of bluelight was high school, so this is my very basic knowledge (someone correct me if/where i'm wrong).

Basically chemicals are either in freebase or salt form. You start with the freebase and then turn it into it's salt form by adding an acid - for example adding hydrocloric acid gives you hydrocloride (HCL), and citric acid gives you the citrate form.

Standard powdered cocaine is Cocaine Hydrocloride (or Cocaine HCL). When you turn it into crack cocaine you're turning it into Freebase Cocaine. The freebase can take more heat (higher melting point?), so is vaped when smoked rather than burning.

It all depends though as many chemicals can take enough heat even in their HCL forms to be smoke-able (I think DMT is an example).

Freebases don't dissolve in water, which is why Heroin #3 (freebase heroin) is converted into Heroin #4 (often into the citrate form by adding lemon juice); and why you can't inject crack.

Could someone explain a proper method of freebasing Ah7921.What would be more suitable sodium carbonate or bicarbonate ? Or something else ? I have the hcl.

Have you tried smoking the HCl salt? It might be suitable for vaporising.

If not then you'll need to convert it to the freebase form.

I will soon know the GC/MS results to see if it is real AH-7921. Then I will continue investigating with this substance.

I'm interested in the results if you can provide them :)

Regarding the substance: A new batch is there to hit the scene and I will do another test trial since my last experiences have been throughly positive even with the low oral BA. But I am a little afraid of other ROAs. Anyone plugged or sniffed this?^

Sublingually can't be good for your mouth. Diluted in water a tiny amount stinged and numbed my "undertongue". Don't wanna know what 50mg+ will do to that sensitive area :/

I am very interested in this substance but have not gotten the chance to try it yet.

I've read most every thread about it (including this one) and I'm curious about it for sure. I've seen a few mentions of this but I thought I'd ask those that have tried it directly;

- How is this RC at combating pain compared to say Hydrocodone/Oxycodone?

The reason I ask if I have a low tolerance at the moment and if this stuff is effective for joint pain I'd be mighty interested in keeping a little around. While I'm not very excited about putting a (mostly) untested substance into my body I've been curious about this particular RC for awhile now. So, anyone using this for controlling pain with good results?

I did read somewhere (cant remember where but the info did seem reliable) that this substance is very good for pain control. Not used it for that purpose myelf though, as of yet.

Sounds like sublingual is the way to go for recreational use, even though others have warned about the 'caustic' nature, the effects of SL ROA didnt seem too bad to Raybeez. Guess it's possible the new batch might be cleaner and less caustic, obviously hope this will be the case.

Sounds like sublingual is the way to go for recreational use, even though others have warned about the 'caustic' nature, the effects of SL ROA didnt seem too bad to Raybeez. Guess it's possible the new batch might be cleaner and less caustic, obviously hope this will be the case.

Yeah, I also hope that will be the case when I receive part of the new batch. But due to reports of other RCs (MXE) killing your sense of taste if used sublingually on a regular base I would still be very careful about this.

However, I will probably report next week because I've used some Bupre in the last days and don't want tolerance to interfere too much.
I think there will be much more information about this one soon since it's more available now.

Last edited:
Bumping for more info. I've been waiting years for an opiate RC.

Anyone try vaping or injecting yet?

How do you guys that have done this sublingually cope with the excess saliva that builds up? I just tried 70mg (after an allergy test) sublingually, and by about 20 minutes my mouth was nearly full of saliva. I don't really feel that much either, so I'm thinking I might have messed up slightly.

There was once a forum that is now closed, where people reported vaping freebase AH-7921 was very effective.

As of injecting. Produces no rush. The compound itself kills any pain in me (physical, not what you're really looking for eh? :p ), it'd have a future in hospitals maybe.