• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

Not touched opiates in about 5 months. Started off with a 0.5mg test dose yesterday (sublingual) and it is indeed fairly corrosive even at those levels. No noticeable effects other than a sore tongue. Tried 10mg orally later (wrapped in a Rizzla) also with no noticeable effect.

Ramped the dosage up to 30mg today (orally) and felt a mild but definitely present codeine like buzz after about 20 mins on an empty stomach. Sprained ankle pain much more bearable for a good 5 hours after dosing. Not felt any nausea or other negative effects other than what seems to be a little bit of urinary retention.

Going to leave it for a few hours then I might try a little higher dose.

I received my sample today and the 250mg's won't dissolve in 10ml of water. Is the ratio too small?

I'm gonna heat it up and stir more. If that doesn't work I will double the amount of water.

~1mg under the tongue did not have any effect but I felt the harsh nature. I won't sample it today even if it dissolves properly because my glasses broke in an unfortunate situation...one glass ~180€ -.-

€: Ramped it up to 50ml of water and it still wont clear up...

Last edited:
Yeah, me too. But the substance just won't dissolve and sits on the ground of my brownglass...

Obviously the AH-7921 is impossible to dose properly now so I do not intend to touch it in that form. It's a bummer since it "could" have been measured +/-10mg with my shitty scale but I wanted to go the safe route.

Any suggestions?

I managed to dissolve 250mg in 25ml 40% abv. whisky, with some shaking. You'll need more water.

Why is it impossible to dose now? Are you planning to inject?

I swallowed 5ml of my solution = 50mg AH7921, almost 2 hours ago.

I'm not feeling much, if anything :(

But I am alive :D

EDIT: I realise my earlier "I dissolved 50mg in 5ml water" post contradicts these more recent findings. I was a but drunk "earlier" and probably not paying full attention to the completeness of the dissolution. Mind you I did heat it a bit, and I didn't heat this whisky stuff.

I managed to dissolve 250mg in 25ml 40% abv. whisky, with some shaking. You'll need more water.

Why is it impossible to dose now? Are you planning to inject?

I swallowed 5ml of my solution = 50mg AH7921, almost 2 hours ago.

I'm not feeling much, if anything :(

But I am alive :D

EDIT: I realise my earlier "I dissolved 50mg in 5ml water" post contradicts these more recent findings. I was a but drunk "earlier" and probably not paying full attention to the completeness of the dissolution. Mind you I did heat it a bit, and I didn't heat this whisky stuff.

No, I just want to use it orally and since it did not dissolve properly (all the AH-7921 lays at the bottom) I can't dose this inhomogenous liquid. Do you really think that more water will do it? It seems that nothing has dissolved. The water is clear and the powder on the ground, after shaking it clouds the bottle up and settles again.

Tomorrow I'll try to add some Vodka because I don't think evaporating would leave a wheighable consistence. Never done that before.

I'd be glad for any advice.

€: Regarding the "different material": I know any kind of source discussion is forbidden but you mentioned the well known and reputated UK-Vendor before and I'm pretty sure it's the same.

Last edited:
No, I just want to use it orally and since it did not dissolve properly (all the AH-7921 lays at the bottom) I can't dose this inhomogenous liquid. Do you really think that more water will do it? It seems that nothing has dissolved. The water is clear and the powder on the ground, after shaking it clouds the bottle up and settles again.

Sounds like you have a different material to me, if it's so insoluble.

I edited the post before... Senseless if I make another one but I added 10ml of vodka and there is no improvement. Heating, stirring, nothing helps but at least it wont go bad now...

Damn it. I have to kill the next few days until my new glasses arrive and this would have helped a lot^

€: Regarding the "different material": I know any kind of source discussion is forbidden but you mentioned the well known and reputated UK-Vendor before and I'm pretty sure it's the same. Definitely HCL-Form.

Well that's just weird then! My water might be different... I have Scottish tap water, passed through a Brita filter.

Some news about how this substance is like, knockando? No new tests via oral route?

As far as I think, the HCl salt should dissolve easily in water, while the freebase form should be difficult to dissolve.

DickTate, do you know if you have freebase or salt? It might be freebase if it is so difficult to dissolve in water. In that case the most efficient route of administration is smoking it.
Ask your supplier about it. The freebase is CAS# 55154-30-8 and the HCl salt is CAS# 41804-96-0.

I am also curious if the HCl salt could be smoked.

Thank you Burn it up. Then I've got the freebase (CAS# is on the label) which explains the difficulties.

Any suggestions how to rescue this valuable compound from the wet fangs of H2O?

I thought about shaking right before dosing but that would be pretty reckless since I've only got a low tolerance to Tilidin/Kratom.

€: I mentioned earlier that I definitely got the HCL because it is listed as HCL on the Vendors site but has got the freebase CAS# :?

Last edited:
Thank you Burn it up. Then I've got the freebase (CAS# is on the label) which explains the difficulties.

Any suggestions how to rescue this valuable compound from the wet fangs of H2O?

I thought about shaking right before dosing but that would be pretty reckless since I've only got a low tolerance to Tilidin/Kratom.

€: I mentioned earlier that I definitely got the HCL because it is listed as HCL on the Vendors site but has got the freebase CAS# :?

You need to covert the compound from a freebase into it's salt form. The easiest way to do it would be add a few drops of vinegar to the solution you've got, that should allow it dissolve. Lemon juice would also work.

I'd also email the vendor so they can change it so others don't have the same problem :)

Wow, 10 drops of lemon juice did the trick and it dissolved in like a few seconds :) Thank you, now I can start a low dose trial. Beginning with 10mg oral.

I'm gonna report later or tomorrow.

I dosed another 20mg two hours after the initial 10 and it had some effects though it is hard to describe. More of a head- than body high, little mood boost and all around feeling of well being but pretty subtle.

Urinary retention was noticeable and I slept like a baby for about 8 hours. More trials to come but not today.

Any thoughts on duration? I have no first hand experience with this, but I came across some dose/usage information written in code on a vendor's website blog... They do not explicitly comment on instanasal/oral/sublingual use, but I get the sense that this post was their way of recommending other ROAs to buyers who are complaining about the price/dose relative to the effect size/dose.

According to them, IV of their product (HCl) salt provides the best experience, but even as an HCl it requires a lot of work to dissolve at a reasonable concentration for injection (they mention injection grade bacteriostatic water, vigorous stirring, gentle heat, and a LOT of patience). They state that potency of the compound is second best when vapourized, followed by intrarectal administration. Finally, they state that IM is their personal preferred ROA, although they don't state why.

Any ideas about the oral bio-availabilty of this stuff ? It's sounding like it's very low, and even if injecting is by far the most effective way to get much out of this substance, that ROA remains the one line I'm not going to cross.

EDIT: I've just found this info on another forum

Lipid solubility? - partition coefficient unreported but onset/duration similar to morphine & very active orally. The Ki isn't actually that great but the compound is 'highly lipophilic' so the concentration in the brain will be high compared with M.

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148820#ixzz1zmpVLsnE

I don't follow all the technicalities of that but if that info is accurate then it appears that the oral bio-availabilty of AH7921 is at the very least going to be higher than it is for Morphine.

Last edited:
Regarding oral bioavailabiliy: I am used to 200mg Tramadol/ 100mg Tilidine and 30mg AH-7921 produced a subtle but pleasant high 30min to an hour after dosing. I would not sniff it or plug (let alone shoot) it because its so corrosive (my tongue felt numb for pretty long). Never had morphine though so I can't compare the two.

The duration seems to be ok and not too short since I felt kind of an afterglow after 8 hours sleeping.

I will dose 30mg at once today and maybe bump it up a little.

Any ideas about the oral bio-availabilty of this stuff ? It's sounding like it's very low, and even if injecting is by far the most effective way to get much out of this substance, that ROA remains the one line I'm not going to cross.

EDIT: I've just found this info on another forum

Lipid solubility? - partition coefficient unreported but onset/duration similar to morphine & very active orally. The Ki isn't actually that great but the compound is 'highly lipophilic' so the concentration in the brain will be high compared with M.

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148820#ixzz1zmpVLsnE

I don't follow all the technicalities of that but if that info is accurate then it appears that the oral bio-availabilty of AH7921 is at the very least going to be higher than it is for Morphine.

You can't extrapolate anything about the bioavailability of oral AH7921 based on that information. Without getting too technical, the poor bioavailability of morphine is due to it having high first-pass metabolism (i.e. your liver turns it into an inactive form before it has a chance to get to your brain).

Being more lipophilic means that it would penetrate into the brain faster than morphine. I'm not sure if this applies to every opiate, but in the case of heroin, being lipophilic means faster onset of effects (and thus the "rush").