• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

-limitbreaker,
What was your experience with this stuff? Can you give us any specifics?

I'm super interested in these RC opiates and would love to get as much info as possible.

And to the OP, did you take any more? Pls update if/when you do/did. Thanks all!
Had a few tries. Once 30mg rectal, doesn't work at all. Once 30mg sublingual. Once 50mg sublingual.

I'd say 40mg sublingual dose is good for start. Take care, it doesn't seem to like each other with your teeth.

Effects were best after 50mg sublingual, I haven't tried any higher dose. Sublingual seems to be the way to go with this chemical.

The effects include mood boost (sometimes huge, however, be careful about it. You may feel like being completely sober, while acting like you're totally on something due to that mood boost. It's not euphoria, however it's so 'subtle', 'inside of you', that I once forgot that I took this compound at all), opiate "content and calm" feeling in your head, little "warmth". Almost no body high whatsoever. The painkiller qualities are however... Amazing. Comparing to other opioids, this one would produce much subtler effects, not a really euphoric state that you'd want to achieve just for the sake of it, as it is with typical opioid addiction, IMO..
inb4resperatorydepression
I suppose you haven't tried AH-7921... It produces no CNS depression at all. Heart rate same as before taking. No sleepyness at all, no any after effects or coming down.

Tell me if you need anything else.

Sounds really disappointing.
Anyways I stlll have hope for bromadol to be a real heroin-like RC.

Disappointing for us drug-users, maybe yes. I had expectations, AH-7921 neither had met them or disappointed me. It's somewhere in between.

For someone who wants to kill pain without risking big-time opioid addiction this could be a worthwhile compound to further investigate.

they will NEVER make good,cheap,pure,full agonist, "dope like" RC.

No, of course not! Pethidine and fentanyl where not RC's when first discovered in a lab by researchers working on new chemicals to be used as opioid analgesics. Certainly not analogs of them which where unscheduled for some period of time and sold as recreational drugs, like a-Me-Fentanyl and MPPP.

Nope, it will never, ever happen!

No, of course not! Pethidine and fentanyl where not RC's when first discovered in a lab by researchers working on new chemicals to be used as opioid analgesics. Certainly not analogs of them which where unscheduled for some period of time and sold as recreational drugs, like a-Me-Fentanyl and MPPP.

Nope, it will never, ever happen!

fentanyl and pethidine are both absolute garbage when it comes to recreational use. so they are not "dope like" at all.

fentanyl and pethidine are both absolute garbage when it comes to recreational use. so they are not "dope like" at all.
I've read different versions of that. AH-7921 may be very unlike morphine-type opioids, but whether fentanyl or pethidine are more or less pleasurable than dope, it is a matter of taste.

well, some of us (myself and a guy I know included) to like fent a lot. but as they say, different strokes for different strokes (as again, I'm a fucking weirdo; I like lope's high, even if I don't do it very often at all)

Agree with above two posters. I've met people who loved opiates that everyone else hated, and vice versa. It totally depends on the individual. And with that in mind, I'm interested in AH7921. It's not cheap and the delivery cost is ridiculous (approaching a similar amount as the product itself), but I will give it a whirl because RCs are truly like Pokemon - gotta smash 'em all.

I liked O-desmethyltramadol a lot the one time I managed to get hold of it. It's wasn't the strongest or best opiate I ever tried, but I liked it's clean and energetic high and thought it deserved to hold a place amongst the ranks of all other opioids. I guess I'm like a wine buff who likes to sample everything.

I look forward to hearing more from the guys who have trialled it already... keep up the interesting posts:)

Every post I have read about this drug the user has been let down. It's a waste of $. Sam,e with O-desmethyltramadol..unless you have zero tolerance there is just no comparison to H. Even pure diacetylmorphine I have read people were let down adn it just didn't compared to good east coat white powdere dope.

While it would be suype rcool for there to be a good RC full agonist opiate, I don't see it happening any time soon.

Even pure diacetylmorphine I have read people were let down adn it just didn't compared to good east coat white powdere dope.

Diacetylmorphine is heroin. I used to live on the east coast (and man do I miss that dope, or at least I would if I was using), and to hear you say that pure diacetylmorphine (i.e. pure heroin) doesn't compare to "good east coast white powder dope" makes no sense to me. Could you please explain?

Edit: I think you are totally right man.. I mean the pure pharm grade and also street stuff.. both are derived from opium right? Maybe the chemical process used to purify/obtain the final product is different depending how pure or what type of dope like #4 or #3. I mean either way I would think pharm pure diacytel would still be the best product.. Hopefully someone who is not talking out their ass like me can chime in lol

I don't have a good explanation lol..wish I did. Honestly you are probably right..but the reason I said that was I remember a few random posts, one regarding the heroin assisted treatment in Switzerland where you get 1 or 2 pharm grade diacetylmorphine injections daily. I thought I remembered people saying that the high was lacking/different compared to a good shot of street dope.

It was something about street heroin containing more opiate-wise than just diamorphine base,the acetyl-codeine/acetyl-morphine/monoacetylmorphine/and more minor alkaloids like thebaine/oripavine etc.. Honestly i am not sure if there is any truth to that.

Thinking back I remember these 5mg diacetylmorphine tablets popping up that a lot of people were trying out but I think people were mostly let down because if they were trying to sniff a solid dose like 50mg (which is around what you get in a street bag thats a .1) it meant crushign up mad pills and there was just a lot of inactive powder. If they were pure 5mg pills no binders or whatever it prob would have been a different story.

Maybe someone can confirm this.. but I don't think the heroin sold on the streets is made from pharmaceutical grade diacetylmorphine. Or uses the same proces a lab does to create diacetylmorphine.

There is actually another site out of pakistan with a LOT of reviews on safeorscam, and they sell a kilo of powder diacytelmorphine for about half what the dea says a kilo of dope costs, or maybe less than half. In my head I was thinking whats the need for all the poppy fields and bullshit if you can buy pure diacytel pharm grade shit, cant you just make dope otu of that, or isnt it dope already? But if I remember correctly the street heroin is made from poppys etc..

Honestly I would love for someoen with better knowledge to chime in.. I am talking out of my ass. I really don't know. I am sure pure diacytel is fuckin ballin as hell lol. It was probably the 5mg pills people were just let down with.

The o-tram though I know has pretty negative reviews all over the web for opiate tolerant people.

Does anyone else know anything about this substance? From the reports it just sounds like "tramadol" lol..... but wikipedia makes it sound more like morphine...

Those some of you.

I totally agree. Without or with a low tolerance O-Desmethyltramadol can be very enjoyable. In my opinion better than Tramadol because it lacks the nasty "Serotonin-fuck".

On topic: I'm gonna receive a 250mg Sample next week from a trusted vendor. I have a low tolerance from using Tilidin and Kratom once in a while, so I'll be very careful.

Is there data regarding the solubility available?

Very soluble in water. easily dissolved 50mg in 5ml; pretty sure 1ml would have done fine but I tend to go for the "more volume = better absorption" rule.

The batch currently available from a well-known UK vendor burns like fuck! Nasal, rectal, sublingual, injection, I would avoid. Eating seems the only option.

My bowels rejected the chemical twice due to irritation, I was in agony for 15 minutes after sniffing some. Dissolve it in wine seems to work, I will need to conduct further experiments orally to confirm a dose.

Don't plug, sniff or inject this batch if you don't want to be in a lot of pain.

Last edited:
Thank you very much knockando. Especially for the warning regarding the corrosive nature of the chemical. Did you have to puke after eating or sniffing it?
Nevertheless the bioavailabilities via different ROA's would be pretty relevant. Although I hate sniffing, only plugged 2c-b once and will never shoot up^

Thank you very much knockando. Especially for the warning regarding the corrosive nature of the chemical. Did you have to puke after eating or sniffing it?
Nevertheless the bioavailabilities via different ROA's would be pretty relevant. Although I hate sniffing, only plugged 2c-b once and will never shoot up^

No, didn't puke. Eating it had no undesired effects at all. Sniffing burnt to buggery, and it seemed like it would burn forever! I sniffed water to try and wash it away and relieve the pain, probably helped but I was still in agony for a good while after. Didn't seem to cause any actual tissue damage that I can tell, unlike camfetamine which gave me a chemical burn (sublingually). But this felt much worse (acutely) than camfetamine, and I'm happy to plug camfetamine, though I won't plug this again!

Unfortunately I can't say much about the desired effects. I'd drunk a bottle of wine by the time I'd finished my dosing. I am pretty sure I felt some opioid effects but I can't promise it.

Ok, that's good news. Although I read another report about sublingual use that only mentions extrem bitterness and a tingling sensation I'm still not sure if I should try this only other route desirable for me besides oral ingestion (probably butchering english grammar here).

I've never used opiates/opioids when I was drunk, but the opposite, drinking on an "Opi-Buzz", always destroyed the fine high and just wastes you in an uncomfortable way. In my experiences at least.
However, looking forward to more reports and I'll try to contribute as well.

PS: The Vendors Analysis shall be published soon.

What about smoking? Have you tried it?

I would like to see a report of someone which has little tolerance or is not under the influence of any other drug while trying this one...