• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

I'm guessing that 1g bag was not consumed in one day.

500mg (probably 400mg) would have me nodding for hours and fucked well into the next day. And I have tolerance, been using the stuff pretty regularly for months.

If Nicklazz snorted 1g in a day.... 8o

Knock for how much months have you been abusing, im damn worried, I dont know if you know about my withdraw from this substance but after about 3 months of daily abuse and withdrawn cold turkey ive been puking everything that was going in my stomach for 3 weeks, went to hospital 6 time in this timeline and lost 17 pounds just because of this substance.

Please take care of your self.

Knock for how much months have you been abusing, im damn worried, I dont know if you know about my withdraw from this substance but after about 3 months of daily abuse and withdrawn cold turkey ive been puking everything that was going in my stomach for 3 weeks, went to hospital 6 time in this timeline and lost 17 pounds just because of this substance.

Please take care of your self.

Aye I've had withdrawals from it too, not as bad as you though, no puking, just constant hot and cold sweats and feeling like shit.

I don't use daily though (any more, I had been when I got WDs). I have at least one day off between doses. Usually only one or two right enough, and very occasionally I'll have it two or three days in a row, but I'm pretty good at the "no two days running" rule. Last dose was four days ago, not had any WDs, maybe just a bit of an "intestinal clearout" :sus: :D

You take care of yourself too, that sounds rough!

Where does the "snorted in one day" come from? =D

I did snort it over days, a week maybe, just wanted to point out I did snort it all, and I can take the pain.

I hope you've read about the WDs, Nicklazz, they can be brutal.

It's psycholgically addictive too. I weened myself down to 30mg; at that dose it probably wasnt doing anything physically. But i could not stop taking it. Im trying Bupe now and it seems that this is gonna be a more successfull route to get off the stuff.

Anybody knows if AH and Risperidone (antipsychotic) is a bad combo?

I took ah and seRequel together and experienced no contradictions between the two, though serequel is an atypical anti psychotic so I'm not really sure the difference.

risperdal is also an atypical...expect extreme sedation(also brain sedation ha!)....personally I was given a big handful of 4mg pills of risperdal, but i'd use 1mg by breaking half of an half during freebase smoking comedowns...worked like a charm.

I do suffer from constant pain and I think that the figure of 70% morphine is about right but as for subjective euphoria, I found very little. I think it could be a valuable aid for people wishing to get off opioids because it means you can deal with the physical and the psychological issues separately. No high, but not sick. Once you get used to life without the mind-altering effects and the massive depression that some people get (and the thing that makes it so hard to keep clean). I know methadone is supposed to do this but I think methadone is much more addictive and some people find it makes them depressed.

Just my 2 cents.

I guess the fact that it's a British design is unusual. I cannot think of any totally synthetic opioids invented in the UK.

I thought there was no high but it's a learned high (just like many) and also you can nod from it and get all the visuals so there's no point pretending it can't be recreational, I'm afraid :)

Saying that AH-7921 is not addictive would be false also it does get you high and getting off AH-7921 is probably harder than any typical opiate like morphine, oxycodone or hydromorphone. Half-life play a big role into that and AH-7921 last forever.

And like knock said it can make you nod for hours very easily.

I thought there was no high but it's a learned high (just like many) and also you can nod from it and get all the visuals so there's no point pretending it can't be recreational, I'm afraid :)

Sounds like it's in Talwin territory, which I immensely enjoy (no kidding, must be the lack of Naloxone in ours). It's the opiate my suboxone clinic are considering hinting at because I have proven I can use opiates responsibly to them now and they are refering me to a pain clinic. I was pretty happy they chose it!

thanks guys, was no problem doing my risperidone and AH.

The bag is empty, and I think im done with this chem, its lovely but the thinkin of Wds, is makin me quit :)

A 100mg bomb of AH-7921, combined with 1 5mg pellet of flubromazepam creates a a lovely, relaxed, long lasting high indeed :D Im not a huge fan of either on there own, but when mixed together are great.

A 100mg bomb of AH-7921, combined with 1 5mg pellet of flubromazepam creates a a lovely, relaxed, long lasting high indeed :D Im not a huge fan of either on there own, but when mixed together are great.

Your tolerance to opiates? Benzos?

Just thought I'd add my own thoughts:
- 90mg (oral) is a nice amount with low tolerance, makes for a strong lost lasting typical opioid high that's still lasting after 13-14 hours when you get to sleep, and leaves you feeling nice and warm the next day when you wake up.
- Nodding is pretty to achieve on such a dose when you lay down and relax. I think another 30-40mg on top of that dose and you'd be nodding whether you liked it or not.
- Very nice nods and very nice dreams when you go to sleep. Some of the best nods I had from any opiate.

I'm not surprised that a lot of people try 50mg and are disappointed and give up. I'm the kind of person who still loves 150mg Codeine etc, and 90mg+ AH was certainly the best dosage range for me. Someone with an existing tolerance may need a significantly larger amount.

To anyone considering trying this, I'd recommend first a 1mg allergy test, then something like 20mg just to ensure they aren't sensitive, and finally a day later jumping in at: 50-60mg if you have a low tolerance (i.e. 150mg Codeine), 80-100mg if you have somewhat of a medium tolerance (300-450mg Codeine), and say 140mg+ if you have a higher opiate tolerance (all oral doses).

QUARE - you mentioned getting off it being especially hard because of the half-life. The half-life if anything should make it easier to taper. Drugs that wear off very fast can be a pain because you can't really taper, and you'll notice you're getting sick and waking up in the middle of the night, and every few hours - with something long lasting you have a longer time span from each dose before the dose drops down, so you don't have to worry so much. Just make sure you time your doses in a taper right.

yeah i think alot of people haven't given this a proper chanse.
it's my favorite opiate(quite high right now off 150mg+ 10mg mxe and 2-3mg ur-144)
i need 200-250 codeine for a nice high and take morphine about once a week at 150mg a night divided in 30-50mg nasal doses. i much prefer ah-7921 to morphine - much much longer lasting less in your face euphoria but stronger in a way, much more social high. overall a great opiate for the ocasional user.
For a daily IV heroine person im sure it will do nothing more than keep withdraws away.
ps. ( i can feel it from 50mg but its subtle 100 is already noticible and 150 quite strong and 200 is nodding for me. i do opiates max once a week if you take opiates seldomly start from below 50mg just to be sure)

AH 7921 Just tried this substance for the first time. In the past i've taken diazepams and lorazepams. Me and bro started by vapeing 20 mg ea. Didnt really feel too much so we went ahead and done 100 mg ea in capsules, felt as if this stuff is quite a slow burner we was also drinking some red wine. My friend came over and we popped into town it wasn't untill i got back that i felt the stuff. Around an hour and 30 mins. Not much europhoria what so ever although heavy eyes as if sleepy coming in waves. though this did not last long so we proceeded to do another 150mg capsules and smoked around another 50 ea. Smoking it gives you a nice buzz feel a little light on the feet. It was the same again for me but hit my bro it hit a little harder. He hasnt been feeling to well so i guess thats probably why. Still drinking red wine he ended up throwing up! i wasnt feeling sick at all untill he mentioned it though we had just got some vodka and mixed with some energy drink. Funnily enough i threw up at the same time. I wouldnt advise mixing with alcahol. Well at least not alot! it could be a recipe for disaster. Interesting substance but i probably wouldnt buy again.