• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

I've played around with this chemical for the last week or two and have come to conclude that its virtually useless, at least recreationally for me. I have an opiate tolerance, however its not that enormous by any stretch of the imagination, but even its humble size has rendered this chemical not even worth experimenting with farther. Doses above 300 mg oral and 150 mg smoked have resulted in lackluster experiences. If this chemical could produce the type of high I was looking for, that which many other opiates provide me with sufficiently, I expect those results would have been achieved based on the corresponding peripheral side effects noted. This is just not the opiate for my receptors. Shame, because I had hopes for this one. Though I will say other opiates were definitely potentiated by it and it made the benzos I'm on daily feel more sedating. I quite enjoyed MT-45 and acetyl-fentantyl with opiate tolerances, and without an opiate tolerance I'd recommend kratom before this. Hope others find chemical more useful the I have.

One person's fuel consumption is likely to be wildly different from another's :D

I use kratom every day. But I don't get a nod from the stuff. I can get a reliable nod from AH.

Got a 250mg sample of 99.2% pure AH-7921 today.
Heard this batch is strong as fuck and be tread lightly.

Starting at 10mg tomorrow morning, should I take it in a capsule 30 minutes before my meal or after?

I find food only delays onset. And I don't get an upset stomach, ever. Even though it's corrosive :? Fuck only knows why. 10mg? Bloody hell, tell us if you feel anything. I'll need to get my order in.

Has anyone tried mixing some propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin with the powder or ah7921 to assist in the vaping process and to negate some of the bad taste

I just refilled my stocks and after reading danharper's 10mg comment I'm wondering if it's safe to take my usual 250mg? You're talking nonsense aren't you dan?

Without mentioning vendors, are you in the UK?

danharper01@ dont put to much hope on the 99,2% pure HCl salt, I used AH-7921 and Etizolam both pure above 99% and for some reason I had to go to the hospital and they found Barbiturate in my urine and both drugs came from the same vendor which I really trusted because he is very underground, impossible to find without a plug... even with that now I know that RCs vendor put crap in their drugs. The % pure means nothing. And to be honest AH-7921 doesnt worth it, It a weak opioid that induce VERY STRONG withdrawal, probably because of its long half-life or anything else that is unknown because the drug have no studies on right now.

Last edited:
Thank you for your worry but my boundaries with drugs are very well set.

I know for a fact that this is 99.2% pure because someone read the NMR results for me.
The "barbituate" they found in your urine is most likely because they could not identify what benzo/downer was in your system cause you took Etizolam.

Well im not that sure about this Barbiturate and Thienodiazpine and even Benzodiazepine are totally different in structure.
Kwas_barbiturowy.svg
Barbiturate acid
Benzodiazepine_a.svg
Benzodiazepines

That pretty hard to confuse. Theres nothing in common.

I'm sick of being on something that could prevent me of using opiates, even in case of injury, which is suboxone. It's like it removes me from the choice of doing them or not. Is this thing a prospect in case I want to cut suboxone usage or it would mean I'd need to take massive doses that would cost a lot of money (I get my suboxone for free).

I'm crossing fingers!

Suboxone will likely remove any effect for any opioids im not sure about high dose though but I dont think its a really good idea mostly if you want to try AH-7921 which will bring a lot of side effect in high dose.

Suboxone will likely remove any effect for any opioids im not sure about high dose though but I dont think its a really good idea mostly if you want to try AH-7921 which will bring a lot of side effect in high dose.

I'd stop the suboxone before doing any other opiate obviously.

well it aint hurting snorting at all for me, the drip burns a little but got used to it now. Snorted my way trough a 1g bag, going to do again, np for Nick ;)

finally felt something real nice the this one. i had iv'ed 2 30 mg oxycodone earlier and had just shot another 15 mg Right before I began my session with AH-7921, so my tolerance was a bit up there for the day at least. anyways 180 mg of ah7921 was plugged, just to add this was less then was also 3 hours after a shot oR 2 of mdma, so I was still pretty stimulated. I got the drug where needed to be, I won't lie the feeling of needing to evacuate the bowels but i held strong with this one, but i held strong within 20 minutes the high began I also used 4 tagamet to see if that would increase the effect and and 2 hours into the experience when i was comfortable with the effects began administering 100 mg pRomethazine to good effect. been high the last 10 hours off it or so though its kind plateauing.

I'm guessing that 1g bag was not consumed in one day.

500mg (probably 400mg) would have me nodding for hours and fucked well into the next day. And I have tolerance, been using the stuff pretty regularly for months.

If Nicklazz snorted 1g in a day.... 8o

Got none tolerance ^ It was not snorted all at once :)

WTF you did not snorted 1g in a day, either your stock was 10% pure or you bullshit more then a mythoman.

@@@ : DO NOT SNORT 1G of the SUBSTANCE, PLEASE DO NOT. 50mg snorted is enough to make you nod for a few hours. IM totally serious and this is a public safety post !!!

Anyone who read my post about AH-7921 KNOWS that im VERY experienced with this substance.

Last edited: