• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

even smoking it brought my tongue out in blisters, crazily corrosive

Does anyone knows if AH-71 is acting on serotonine ? Because i found it to be somehow close to tramadol.

Also my last trip lasted for a very long time, i was able to feel the product event 20 hours after the drop, am i the only one ?

Nah, i definitwely showed real signs of being under the influence next day afternoon at work, at a building site too so hard to knock off and go home, i was almost gouching on my feet, i had no idea itd last that long. As with serotonin, not a clue but i and many others have felt there is no line between this drug and recreational effects/dose until you get to nodding kinda dose, no pleasant relaxation in the inetrim like with odt and a huge variety of other chemicals, especially opioids where there is a variety of good therapeutic and/or recreational effects to be had at doses all the up to a 'nodding' dose

What is for you a nodding dose ? I've barely no tolerance rigth now and approx. 100mg doses was a little bit speedy, kinda tramadol like.

I miss the nod of brown, hopefully for me i cannot find it.

I can't say anything on nodding doses since I usually avoid taking that much. But I wanted to add that the second batch of a well known vendor is slightly less corrosive than the first which I sampled 6 months ago.

It also seems to be more active via the oral ROA. Can someone comment on this?

However, I'm gonna quit opioids next year with the use of 50mg oral doses since I was satisfied with that amount every few days back then. Kinda like a short Bupe taper if that makes sense.

€: Just saw that the second batch is the HCL and the first was the freebase.

Last edited:
Do you get any recreational experiences other than pain relief? by most accounts its nod or nothing, with a very very very slight opiate feeling in smaller doses, and thats from people with no tolerance. I found it did nowt to me, even building up dose, until it sedated me to fuck and had me nodding half the next day, not opiate euphoric nodding though, just nodding

Yes, in doses from 50-75mg sublingually I had a few good and a few weaker experiences. Orally though it was more subtle but today I sampled the new batch with 50mg capsuled and swallowed (after my usual allergy test procedure) and it is very pleasant but not too strong.

I have to mention that I often smoke some cannabis after the opioid's effects peak so that adds a lot synergy.

And I think that AH might be useful as a taper tool because it lacks typical characteristics of full agonists but still makes me content. I would like to hear some opinions on that.

God no chance for me im afraid :(, dont let it put you other though other people try it! For me, there were no effects at all unless id taken enough to nod out, and if rattling or trying to slowly detox, itd be likei dunno an 8/500 co-codamol to come off a 2 year gear habit, with the plus side that if i neck a whole box it will k.o you. Not sure if it would work physically, for for the psychological side its not even in the same league as bupe for opiate replacement, or meth obv which i prefer :D

It was nod or nothing for me at first but the last three or four times I've had a pleasant opiate glow off it that lasts for ages, dosing around 200-250mg. Close to a nod at 250mg right enough, and anything below 200mg is nothing, so it's a smallish window. I've come to like this stuff a fair bit now, although I prefer every other opi (well, I'm not counting codeine, but I can't say I remember codeine, 18 years ago I tried that) I've tried I no longer think it's a complete waste of time or money :D

Hi!
Now I'm on around 150 mg of AH-7921 and it feels really good, for me it's a clean and warm opioid high with a little less euphoria. But some people find this drug with dissociative effects too. Anyone else find it dissociative?
I find it like a strong opiate, so it's weird...

Can anyone give me an idea of dosage for someone without any tolerance?

Can someone tell me if it's worth shooting up? Does it have a rush? If I wanted a dose that has the same potency as 200mg morphine IV, how much should I take? Is it even possible for me to be satisfied with this opiate if I need 200mg morphine IV to feel great?

I know this is corrosive, but is it really worse than shooting #3 heroin mixed with ascorbic acid? If not, then it's worth a try.

I was planning on it a bit ago but 10 mins looking into stories of how corrosive it is put me off, even smoking it brought my tongue out in blisters, and sublingual had others mouths burnt raw, aye itl be much worse than gear with vit c, vit c isnt particuarally bad for your veins is it? Plus the dose you'd have to inject with that tolerance would be insane, doubt itd be worth it for ya and definitely not from a HR point of view

I was planning on it a bit ago but 10 mins looking into stories of how corrosive it is put me off, even smoking it brought my tongue out in blisters, and sublingual had others mouths burnt raw, aye itl be much worse than gear with vit c, vit c isnt particuarally bad for your veins is it? Plus the dose you'd have to inject with that tolerance would be insane, doubt itd be worth it for ya and definitely not from a HR point of view
This was my main concern after reviewing this thread as I tried to select a ROA. Initially I would have tried intramuscular injection, being introduced to this procedure through interest in ketamine. And although a solution of a hydrochloride should be less damaging to tissue than that same chemical as a dissolving solid, I didn't want to take muscle damage as my initial risk. I have the impression that the tissue damage is due to a contaminant, not AH-7921 itself, since most posts of sublingual use in the thread do not mention tissue damage.

What I decided to do was convert 26 mg of my small sample of AH-7921 HCl into the base by mixing its solution with a little boiled sodium bicarbonate solution, extracting with toluene and evaporating the extract in a glass bulb pipe with air from an aquarium pump. This worked very nicely and the material vaporized without darkening, and gave mild effects reminiscent of buprenorphine which began as I was vaping and have been fading over the hour since. I have limited opiate experience since I don't enjoy opiates much, but find them helpful in dealing with pain or the side effects of other drugs. One other idea I wanted to suggest is that trying to vaporize the hydrochloride may not be effective with this substance, despite vapor being produced, because elimination of the amine group (decomposition) seems likely based on the structure.

Went for a 100mg iV. The solution was not easily soluble, but with some vigorous stirring, heat, and a touch a prop gylcol, it dissolved almost completely. I was pleasantly suprised. Right after injection, a familiar opiate rush ensued. My muscles tightened then a wave of euphoria followed.