• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how long will withdrawls from heroin last?

Man that dose suck its almost like every few days it starts all over but I have my wife an son to think of so this will be 1 uphill battle that I will not back down from can't thank you all for your honesty and support I will definitely be on here quite a bit

living the opposite lifestyle helps a lotta people cope with addiction. Lots of recovering addicts in my neighborhood are
shredded. They get high on lifting.

living the opposite lifestyle helps a lotta people cope with addiction. Lots of recovering addicts in my neighborhood are
shredded. They get high on lifting.

I can't really life because of pain problems but I have started talking long walks in the forest and trying to run occasionaly. It actually feels great, unlike when I was on opiates it would just have been exhausting and made me drenched in sweat. Sometimes when I get home if I have been running or walking for a long time it can almost feel reminiscent of a low dose of codeine :)

Still fighting this up.hill battle but got me a bottle of unisom sleep aid. I have to take triple of what a normal person would take but I sleep for 8hours with only waking up once

I used heroin heavily for about 4 years. The only way I was able to get through it is by the grace of God. Stay on your up hill fight it only gets better and better. You just have to suck it up and get over the temporary physical withdrawal, a long temporary(about 40 days for me) and your life will have a purpose again. I found that working out really helped detox me faster than if I hadn't of worked out. I waited about a week before I started working out because I had no energy and was always exhausted. But the great thing is if you remain strong in your sobriety these things will also pass. The physical and emotional horrors of this drug are daunting, but you sound like me in that you have gotten to a point in your life where you are truly sick and tired of living in this devastating hell on earth. Do it for yourself, your family, and friends; but most importantly ask God to help you through this very difficult time in your life, and believe it or not if you ask you shall receive because He truly wants it more for you than you do for yourself. I can testify that my life has never been as exciting as it is now and I have never been as happy as I am now. It is such a joy to wake up every morning and be excited about the day rather than being depressed, anxious, and miserable as I was when I was using. Give yourself the life you truly deserve and persevere through the temporary misery you are surely going to experience in the near future, but just remember this pain and anguish is only temporary and once you do get passed it you never have to look back, and your life will truly become a joy. Just don't forget to ask for God's help, I know without it I most definitely would have slipped up.

Cold sweats and restless legs subsided for me after about three weeks so you are almost there tyler, just keep fighting it brotha, God bless

Yeah, like dude before you said, 30 units is how much water you're using, you really need to be more specific on your dose to get more specific answers.

I just kicked 10 days ago an I'm still filling sick is this normal it's not as intense as the first 4days but I am still short of breath sneezing a lot an cold chills periodically not appetite an no sleep why all this still after 13days of no H
Yes it's normal,coming off this shit is relative to the individual and amoun of drug and amount of time you've been using. You say you feel like shit at day 10 but it's not as intense as the first few,right? It took me over a month to feel physically somewhat normal again but after the first week you should be noticing minor improvements day to day! I had insomnia and the bubble guts the longest of all my symptoms and the insomnia ligered for months but each night I'd get a little more sleep then the previous one.
You will feel well again I promise,I know it doesn't see like it now!

I used heroin every day for 3 years, anywhere from 1-2gs of quality stuff a day. Ive been clean (cold turkey) for 6 weeks now. I still sneeze and yawn, still have watery eyes and runny nose. I get that spine shiver at least 4-5 times daily. I have pins and needles (neuropathy) of the hands and feet. Random dull pains. I never OD'd or anything but i still sustained irreversible nerve damage. How do i fix myself? :\