• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Desomorphine (Krokodil) experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I tend to agree with that. I do find oxymorphone to be a great high, its probably second to heroin and morphine, but in all seriousness, I think its mostly the rush that I love so much from it. The buzz is nice and energizing, but it doesn't create that deeply empathetic state that the weaker opiates/opioids do.

A perfect example is fentanyl. IMO, this drug is complete shit, its just all nod. People get so excited about it because it's super potent, but I'd prefer morphine over it any day. I read some other article stating that they are purposely trying to create more drugs like fentanyl that are super potent, but less euphoric, and that this will be the future of pain medication.

Completely agree. Morphine is the gold standard to which all other opioids are compared to. No other opioid has ever shown itself to be superior to morphine in terms of pain relief. They are either "as effective" or "less effective", but never more effective. Morphine was isolated from the poppy in 1804 and over 200 years later it is still the standard pain medication for the most severe pain there is.

Is phosphorous water soluble? I'm pretty sure that's the inactive ingredient that causes most trouble, but who knows what the fuck this russians are shooting up. How the hell you can inject a crude solution of reagant and drug is beyond me.
No, AFAIK, phosphorous is completely insoluble in water. Red phosphorous is anyway, not sure about the other allotropes.

From another forum, nothing to do with me (no, actually, this isn't me swim-ming in the pool) so I can't really add anything/answer questions.

He made his own krokodil/desomorphine (dihydrodesoxymorphine) in a lab using a completely different synthesis route to the crude one used in Russia and actually bothered to purify the final product, once again, unlike the Russians.

[Desomorphine] is a strong one, around 10, some say 20 times the analgesic potency of morphine. It is a valid argument that analgesic potency indicates not the pleasure component of a drug just its pain killing effect on a per mg basis. This one I would say is 5-8 times more pleasurable than morphine, 2.52 times more addictively perverted than heroin and has 4 times bigger tits than oxycodone

[Synth removed, obviously]filter, dry, put a pinch in a spoon and dissolve in saline and so on................

-and people, when i say a pinch, I mean a pinch, unless you have an opiate tolerance and some naloxone on hand keep 'er to <5mg for the first i.v or <7mg orally or bumilly. IF you are a junkie keep your first go to around 20mg or less, just get a feel, this shit is wheelchair, dudes, makes you walk around with your arms stretched out in front of you moaning all the time. Its great.
Conclusion: good enough for the girls I go around with

[Response to question about potency in subsequent post]
the relative strengths of opiate narcotics is very subjective, you'll read in one place that heroin is 12 times as strong as morphine and in another it will say 2 times. so the numbers are hard to test if thats what you mean. If you mean was this product tested, oh well yes of course it was, within seconds of the recrystallization filter cake being not quite dry but good enough.
keep in mind this material is not crocodile its pure deso, you don' tget lesions and brain cooties from it.
I had two junkies with sincere heroin habits at my disposal for cut percent determination, junkie a and his lovely wife b. After holding a mirror under their noses to determine the masses of organic matter they are were still aerobic they were each awarded a preload of 5mg, we had no idea the strength of this shit. B was sick as a did all their dope since he got up first that day, b was no longer sick but wasn't drooling and doing the eye roll back and head flop n kick. So B was given a 15mg preload, at first she could not understand the clear liquid in the syringe and figured there was nothing there and we were playing with her, she thought it should be brown. the fifteen did nicely, a got no more for being a cunt to his old lady, we had our info so they were shown the door and given a quarter gram for the trouble.
for us 10 mg each was tons, and low and behold neither of us were addicted after the first dose like everyone says.

I have faith in that this info is genuine & that the poster isn't bullshitting- he's a trusted and respected member on that board.

To put things into context, in terms of strength-by-weight, they're converting codeine into an opiate roughly twice the strength of hydromorphone & on par with oxymorphone. You can kinda see the appeal.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
All I know is that documentary on Youtube about it is disgusting.

It's some nasty shit.

Does this look appealing? :\

NSFW:
russian_drug_krokodil2.jpg

The drug itself, desomorphine (which is incredibly similar to morphine), is not corrosive or cytotoxic (tissue-necrotizing) in any way. It is the way in which it is being made that is causing all this damage to users. I don't understand why they don't just stick to heroin or morphine? I mean desomorphine is very similar to the two, only more potent. It's about as potent as oxymorphone mg for mg.

Because krokodil as made in Russia is 2xpotent than heroin and 1/10th cheaper not to mention morphine of course!

I bet there are people making fairly decent desomorphine/other opiate cocktails using this method. Ok it would be fairly hard to synth pure desomorphine, but do the reaction this way, accept that what you have is desomorphine + side reaction products, do a post reaction work up on it. After cleaning up you'd have crystals or at least a purer liquid suited for iv use.

The problem is the just dilute and shoot the reaction liquid, in huge 10 or 20ml barrels with butterfly needles. And they mix piplofen (vials of promethazine) into it to counteract the histamine release from the by products of codeine reduction.

Promethazine by itself can cause gangrene.

I love it, an old sensationalistic thread is resurrected, I post quotes from a westerner- quite possibly the only westerner to illicitly synthesise desomorphine and certainly the only native English speaker to ever write about it on the internet (with props to BL member Adder, who has also tasted desomorphine- tho he is a native Polish speaker)- and everyone- even a mod- completely ignores it in favour of making posts which add nothing that hasn't been said already 10 times in this very thread!

Sure, sour grapes, but does there need to be yet another image of a gangrenous limb & 'oh those Russians'?

They won't purify anything because 1- they won't care, if you're banging krokodil you're sunk below dopefiend & 2- the solvents required to properly filter the product would, most likely, be harder/more expensive to obtain than the precursors themselves. The method they use is shake-n-bake level chemistry. And it's quite likely IV'ing the iodine that is killing them- plenty of meth heads have injected plenty of iodine (piss yellow meth) and developed horrible gangrene/lost limbs etc. IV meth users also have a reputation for having terrible skin- a lot of it probably starts off as staph infections anyway and that has as much to do with poverty as drugs.

The whole 'It' called krokodil because it turns the user into a fuckin' LIZARDMAN' thing is sensationalistic tabloid bullshit anyway. I would put money on it that the name 'Krokodil' has nothing to do with their leper-like welts and rather is a slang 'transliteration' of a-chlorocodide an intermediary in the synthesis of desomorphine. Like how acetic anhydride is called 'double' in NZ, Acetic Anhydrous -> AA -> Double

Limonov I have read that post about desomorphine synth/experience before. Can't remember where, but there's only a few forums I'd have to browse through before I found it.

4x bigger tits than oxycodone. Lol :)

You are quite right about the name as well. Krokodil.

Man, if codeine were available over the counter here I'd be in hog heaven! Why can't they just be happy with what they've got? All we have is shitty (pun intended) loperamide.

I mean, of course desomorphine is stronger and more euphoric than codeine, but it also rots your skin and bones. These people are obviously suicidal and care more about getting high than keeping their limbs.

Then again, krokodil wouldn't even exist if safer drugs weren't illegal. I say 85% of the blame goes to prohibition with a smidgeon reserved for personal stupidity.

The only problem with this is that it is not cleaned properly...

That is number one. I don’t have experience, so I have no real way of knowing what to say at hand...

Other than that it would be just like every other opiate...

uh a pure form would be great ...whats fucking them up is they are injecting what seems to be industrial chemicals....

I doubt you could separate those even in a lab. There's many reactions that chemist DON'T do because they know they can't separate the final products. Getting stubborn about separating them won't help, the whole synthesis has to be re-written with other reactants.

For example, to make dexedrine they dont make amphetamine and then separate the levo from the dextro, that's IMPOSSIBLE, it's not about having lab tools, it's that you just can't...so they use a chiral reagent instead that only makes dextro the first time, so they change the whole synthesis to obtain the final product.

On the street they only have iodide and red phosphorus. They cannot change the synthesis and they cannot separate them.

... they dont make amphetamine and then separate the levo from the dextro, that's IMPOSSIBLE, it's not about having lab tools, it's that you just can't...

although you are correct in saying that "they" don't make amphetamine and then separate the levo from the dextro, however, from someone who claims to be a 'chemist,' you should probably have an idea of what tartaric acid is...right? let's just say that's one of the keys to the ability to separate a levo isomer from a dextro. it is most certainly NOT impossible to separate the two.

on the street they only have iodide and red phosphorus. They cannot change the synthesis and they cannot separate them.

there's a few more synths than just those two...

ANYWAYYYYS....

for me, this thread is quite a frustrating one to read for multiple reasons.

people have some sort of idea that Russia is some poverty-stricken slum hole with a bunch of addicts who are just so depressed that they'll stick anything in their bodies just for a bit of respite from their hideously depressing lives. I can't speak for every Russian citizen who does use krocodil, but what I can do is speak from someone who is addicted to drugs, as most of us who post on this forum currently are or were addicted at one point in their lives -
REALLY, people?? think for a second - if the US government did the same thing to it's citizens that the Russian government did to theirs (in reference to making heroin nearly unavailable and completely unaffordable) the exact same thing would be happening in the US.
what, did you think that just because the drug became unattainable that every full-blown heroin junkie would just say "oh well that sucks, no more heroin. looks like I'm done using heroin now. neat."
Hell no.
Y'all know as well as I do that if you're addicted to something and you need it to get through the day and to make yourself a semi-functional human being, you're gonna get it, whether or not the bag looks questionable, or somebody's ripping you off, or you have to go through a new connect which you don't trust...you're gonna bend over and take one for the team because you have to have your shit to get thru the day.

Hell, look at the sticky thread at the very top of the Other Drugs forum page. The one entitled "this could happen to YOU." It's full of users who've been using a drug and notice that something is REALLY WRONG with their body but yet they continue to stick that needle right up in that nasty old puss sore, even though you know damn well they know it's not right and it probably fucking hurts like a sunofabitch...so why do they continue to do it?

ADDICTION.

With a market like that how come some pharmaceutical company isn't jumping on selling methadone there.. i mean really if they all have habits of fifty or so dollars a day then they could easily afford methadone maintenance.. also with that many people makeing and consuming this garbage mixture why hasn't someone taken the time to figure out how to remove the impurities that are literally eating them away. I saw a video a little while back were this 5 inches of this women's ulna was completely exposed and had been for some time as it was as white as a dog bone.. this is really sad and I think some international agency needs to step in and provide these people with methadone maintenance programs and some proper medications to detox with. Also with millions of users why doesn't some one come up with a cheap kit to clean the damn drug as they would help millions of addicts and become rich doing it..

i dont know if this has been posted yet but its really graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yfd...outube.com/watch?v=_Yfd_7jrnMk&has_verified=1

Last edited:
I'm sure the pharma companies are chomping at the bit to enter the Russian market, particularly the makers of Suboxone, however Methadone/Bupes are illegal (not used in medicine, methadone is treated as heroin in Russia) and there are no maintenance programmes.

In fact, Russia has explicitly rejected MMT. Thus, desomorphine. Life under Putin is GREAT!

Not all are impure, there are people doing proper synthesis and removing impurities, its just that some people use this eye drop stuff called tropikamide themselves which increases the effects of opiates, but also destroys your veins.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c4_1307718912 here is a clip of a user, doesn't seem to have any skin problems, but he has to shoot in his dick because i guess he's fucked all his veins, its the impurities from the synthesis which causes the skin to rot.

Yeah, pure isolated desomorphine is fine, but the problem is none of the street synthesized stuff is pure enough. The synthesis involves soem seriously corrosive shit and if you try and "shake and bake" it, it can lead to a product that will destroy veins and tissue quite nicely.

I heard Russia banned all the ingredients used to make this in pharmacy's over there now

all i know is the name of this grabbed my attention... There's a pretty wild sounding House/Dance/electronic song called "Krokobil" and in the chorus theres a guy saying "dill as in krokodil..." and the song is F'n nuts even for a drug theme house song. it appears to be a fairly popular song in europe too. perhaps mostly in russia? i dont even know what language it is... lol.

but i always wondered what the heck the guy was talking about in the song. i geuss it translates to "crocodile ass". i see... they are kinda saying "ass munchers" in a weird way. im sure there is some sort of influence from the drug thing in this song tho.

YELLOW CLAW Ft. SJAAK & MR. POLSKA - KROKOBIL

either way it seems designer opiates are going to take over if something doesnt happen. i agree about legalization, and more importantly education. nothing good can happen w/o those

Status
Not open for further replies.