• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

ethylphenidate dosage

Bumrush, nice terminology.

Hey Shambo / anyone. Care to hazard a guess at the metabolites of Shitalin? I get disappointing FX during and surprisingly good ones after.... not even directly after. There's the 'buzz' then a crash and then an hour later I suddenly realise I've got scads of calm focus and feel really positive.

Righty. Slighty cocked that up but have half a news or so...

Weighed out 50mg, then sloshed a smidge out cos I squirted water a tad vigorously, but bummed it anyway and am pleasingly perked with no chesty bollocks. Pleasing enough for a morn so far anyway. 50-75 sounds about right for a perkier moment at a guesstimate then. Good call, SHM.

Jan: Clueless on metabolites. Not a chemistry bod by any means. Have only had disappointing and/or mildly unpleasant effects from Shitalin (nice terminology) to date so have hope for better with a bumful. Went in nice and warm I must say <3

And gone a bit jittery and chesty again. But definitely an improvement over oral and maybe has some promise - I'll blame the hangover involved this time. Promising... but have a feeling me and thee just not gonna be bestest buddies somehow, Mr Shitalin. Practice make perfect(ish) perhaps.

Was reading the Aussie thread 'bout it t'other night - what an eye-opener. My they got excited about the stuff. Massively so. IV'ing it and calling it the new meth and that. I'll skip the IV route for now... And meth it ain't nor ever will be. Man they have strict drug laws down there to get all up in a buzzybunch over meh stims 8o

Stimmy bits between the vaguely unpleasant bits are growing on me though.

Cheers! I think I'll have to tap up f&b about it. The 'high' for me is very hit and miss via the routes I've tried... low doses bring on a creepy dysphoria, higher doses can equal confusion via the jitters. Even small doses can result in feeling pretty good once all the sketchiness goes. I would love to find a way to leapfrog the 'buzz' entirely but I don't think that's realistically likely to happen unless I dose at 5am alongside a short acting but potent sedative, which is obviously nuts.

Tis an odd one it seems. Nice, then a tad icky, then nice, then jittery, then nice... rinse, repeat. I presume it's settled down now cos the jitters and chestiness have stopped being so jittery and chesty now. Practice, perfect and all that. Buzz itself is actually not bad at all if it stays settled. Fairly mild (due to spillages I presume) but doesn't feel like summat I'd want to go all out on really. Functional is probably the word. Functional with occasional tinglyfizz.

I haven't read the thread fully, but are a few of you getting bad chests on this? From my experiences, I didn't find, even once, I believe, that I got any sort of bad physical side effects from it, other than freezing hands and a stingy nose.
Except once I got a bit jittery, in an anxiety sense, (first dose I did) 'cause I almost got caught taking the dose by a family member.

heh my doses of this stuff are normally 30mg plugged / 30-50mg up the nose. Stings to fuck up the nose. Either way feels very nice.

I'm combining with etizolam tonight as I've plugged once and sniffed twice....

Thanks, SHMe.

No problem mate. FWIW I never got any negative effects at all and I found 50mg to be threshold. When I eventually got there I found it pleasant enough.....which is a 10000000 per cent better than camfetamine.

Hey SHM, how does yours look? Mine's glistening white / clear, almost indistinguishable from white sugar visually.

Hey SHM, how does yours look? Mine's glistening white / clear, almost indistinguishable from white sugar visually.

Er.. Mines gone. I can guarantee as much as one can that mine was the real deal as I almost dug the plant from the ground myself, as it were, ....almost. And it looked like shards of glass. No wonder this is hurting people's noses I thought to myself. Glistening yes. Clear yes. Sugar no. Glass or Ice Yes.

That is what mine looked like too, crystalline shards - moreso than any other random RC powder I've seen, I think. Pretty :D (mine's all gone now too)

That is what mine looked like too, crystalline shards - moreso than any other random RC powder I've seen, I think. Pretty :D (mine's all gone now too)

Just guessing here but I reckon Effie dug hers up from the same garden as mine.

Pretty indeed.

Upon reinspection I'd say some of the bigger bits fit that description, generally it looks a bit clearer than sugar but granules are of about the same size. Probably a less clean synth then (weeps).

I'd say you are right there SHM :D

Jancrow, maybe yours just got crushed a little. Hopefully it's that not a shitty synth. Report back! :)

just open my second gram from a different vendor to last one, different texture, kinda like fine powdered yet still a tiny bit wet speed.

I hope that new powder ethylphenidate is less painful to touch/sniff. I believe that's what the cleverly worded statement that came with the announcement implied. Not that I'll be buying any eph again for a looooong time.

what i have isn't too bad on the nose...but my nose has been fucked for a couple of weeks of ethylphenidate (surely this needs a snappier slang name?) and 2c-b...fiending it quite a lot tho "i'll just have a cheeky line to test it out" has turned into 4 and a few shots of whisky within half an hour...it's after noon at least! 8)

I hope that new powder ethylphenidate is less painful to touch/sniff. I believe that's what the cleverly worded statement that came with the announcement implied. Not that I'll be buying any eph again for a looooong time.

I properly powdered mine and it still ruined my nose, possibly moreso than the sharp crystals. Some of the bigger ones look extremely meph like, properly square/rectangle shards. As for a snappier name? Obviously its gonna be Eph.

eph? as in eff or e-p-h? see it called ethylcaine somewheres, ecaine? phen? got a date with some phen!

There are too many phens already, I'm sticking with Shitalin.