• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

ethylphenidate dosage

Looks like naseptin is prescription only.

It's a spooky old warren up there inside your head. Fleshy folds galore!

this is either oral or rectal for me. My nose is way too sensitive to snort anything [other than water] and snorting leaves me oozing tears/water from every orifice for some reason

pluggingwise, am I mixing it with just water? .. I have saline if it's better than water. n every syringe size available if necessary. would prefer to avoid 20ml if possible ;p

Seems to be pretty darn soluble in water based on this thread

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ion-Thread?p=10032191&viewfull=1#post10032191

Go for regular water, not saline. I think your best bet would probably be powder the crap out of it, weigh it, add to a shot glass or similar, then add water a few drops at a time til you have the smallest amount of solution possible. Then draw it up and whack it up yer bum. I take it you've read the above about rectal bioavailability?

It's very soluble and yes plugging works fantastically :) rather too well if you are not careful.

Nothing at all and actually the more dilute it is, the less chance of irritation...

Ah, good point, I think that might be particularly relevant to this caustic little number.

I always thought it was best to use as little water as possible to minimise the chances of your rectum going 'hey, I'm full of poo' and trying to get rid asap.

Last edited:
Well I can tell you what's wrong with 40ml instead of 4ml! (no seriously, I've done it in the name of science and quest for the truth - if interested, have a look at one of my posts in the synthetic opiate thread)

As for dose, it seems about half the potency of methylphenidate so 30mg rectally = 15mg methylphenidate rectally = 75mg methylphenidate orally (if it's subject to identical bioavailability issues ie massive 1st pass metabolism meaning only 20 percent of an oral dose reaches the brain) I know it come in 10mg/20mg tablets for oral use, which means 2mg/4mg reacghes the brain, which doesn't seem much, but if you look at the structure, it's a first cousin to desoxypipradrol and some of us know how potent that fucker is...

Yeah I wasn't being funny, Ive always wondered why people say use as little water as possible. I know from experience that using 5ml solutions is both fine from a bum perspective and certainly doesn't dilute the experience. And 5ml is such a good figure to work with whe n keeping whole Grammies of things in solution. Easy round numbers to work out dosages with too.

interesting about the oral doses. I have been snorting it, I only got 500mg this time as last time 1g lasted 3 nights, I managed to finish it all by about 6pm today starting yesterday at about 2pm. I've kind of gotten used to it now and usually measure my doses in lines which isn't wise, scales are always the best option, I would say I normally snort about 30mg though, with doses rising as the session goes on and also the frequency of dosing.

I actually had blood on the snorting tube after my last line today so might have to consider other dosage methods.

interesting about the oral doses. I have been snorting it, I only got 500mg this time as last time 1g lasted 3 nights, I managed to finish it all by about 6pm today starting yesterday at about 2pm. I've kind of gotten used to it now and usually measure my doses in lines which isn't wise, scales are always the best option, I would say I normally snort about 30mg though, with doses rising as the session goes on and also the frequency of dosing.

I actually had blood on the snorting tube after my last line today so might have to consider other dosage methods.

This is really not one for the nose!

My nose is now FUCKED and that was from 250mg Friday, even after rinsing out after session.

Had a tiny scratch/sniffle today then blew my nose; there are 2 deep indentations just back on my lower septum, out of each came a bloody chunk o snot and a little bit of my nose/flesh. This is far more than the "my nose feels spacious", I've never been so certain there's a couple of chunks missing from the inside of my face.

The difference between nasal & rectal doses is that with a nasal dose you're putting a dry powder straight onto a mucous membrane, which because of the limited moisture available, results in a concentrated solution in contact with the membrane, both in terms of acitity of the solution and in terms of the vasoconstrictive effects (they're the two processes that damage the membrane and make is really inflammed). Rectally, it's administered already in solution, and is much lress concentrated when in contact with the rectal mucosa, resulting in minimal, if any, damage to said membrane. Adittionally of course, there's no vile tasting drip when it goes up your arse (at least god got that right by not putting taste buds in the colon! Imagine if he had 8o =D)

The difference between nasal & rectal doses is that with a nasal dose you're putting a dry powder straight onto a mucous membrane, which because of the limited moisture available, results in a concentrated solution in contact with the membrane, both in terms of acitity of the solution and in terms of the vasoconstrictive effects (they're the two processes that damage the membrane and make is really inflammed). Rectally, it's administered already in solution, and is much lress concentrated when in contact with the rectal mucosa, resulting in minimal, if any, damage to said membrane. Adittionally of course, there's no vile tasting drip when it goes up your arse (at least god got that right by not putting taste buds in the colon! Imagine if he had 8o =D)

Missed your wonderfully clever and elaborate explanations F&B.. good to have you back!

I may have missed it somewhere but whereabouts did we decide the rectal dose lay then? 20-50mg or so? Or did the BA shizz bugger that? Am wondering cos I've only tried oral dosing so far (and vaped but we'll gloss over that :|) and it was either "meh" or "meh + mild fear of heart failure". Was dosing at the worst possible moment and circumstance though so wondering about dosing under more sane circumstance. What kinda equivalance compared to *other stim of choice* would y'all put said 20-50mg (wide margin?) at? And how bad does that chest shit get? Or was that purely down to shitty circumstance? Can't believe I still have best part of a gramme here after all this time 8o

I may have missed it somewhere but whereabouts did we decide the rectal dose lay then? 20-50mg or so? Or did the BA shizz bugger that? Am wondering cos I've only tried oral dosing so far (and vaped but we'll gloss over that :|) and it was either "meh" or "meh + mild fear of heart failure". Was dosing at the worst possible moment and circumstance though so wondering about dosing under more sane circumstance. What kinda equivalance compared to *other stim of choice* would y'all put said 20-50mg (wide margin?) at? And how bad does that chest shit get? Or was that purely down to shitty circumstance? Can't believe I still have best part of a gramme here after all this time 8o

Same mine has lasted months, every time I do some its hmmm I'm gonna leave that for a while.

IMO the chest-feelings are on par with methylphenidate, which I don't get along with either. Only time I've had much fun on it was when I was royally drunk, which probably completely counteracted the anxiety, although I did feel on edge towards the end of the night.

BTW, how can I stop my nose oozing blood/bloody bogeys from the ethyl-damaged area? Its reallly starting to worry me now.

Last edited:
Your best bet is to leave it alone entirely and let it heal really :\ dry mucous membranes bleed more, so you could try something moisturising on it.. Nappy rash cream is good apparently!

If it's really not stopping oozing it's possible you've irritated the area around one of the blood vessels and you might need to pop and see your GP, nosebleeds are common so no need to mention the ethylphenidate if you really don't want to (not that I advocate withholding things from a doctor at all..not that they'd know what it is anyway I guess hah) as they could check it over and the treatment would be the same whatever the cause.

Yeah I had been poking/scratching which aint a good idea. Its alot better today tbh. Atleast Im not getting painful "sneeze tickles" like from meph.

Thanks, SHM :)

Considering a bumrush this morn cos it's that or psyches and psyches probly ain't wise today... Perker would be a boon though. Will report back after brekky when the deed is done.