Bluelight

Thread: ethylphenidate dosage

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Nothing at all and actually the more dilute it is, the less chance of irritation...

2. Collapse Details

Ah, good point, I think that might be particularly relevant to this caustic little number.

I always thought it was best to use as little water as possible to minimise the chances of your rectum going 'hey, I'm full of poo' and trying to get rid asap.
    Last edited by jancrow; 25-02-2012 at 21:30.

3. Collapse Details

Well I can tell you what's wrong with 40ml instead of 4ml! (no seriously, I've done it in the name of science and quest for the truth - if interested, have a look at one of my posts in the synthetic opiate thread)

As for dose, it seems about half the potency of methylphenidate so 30mg rectally = 15mg methylphenidate rectally = 75mg methylphenidate orally (if it's subject to identical bioavailability issues ie massive 1st pass metabolism meaning only 20 percent of an oral dose reaches the brain) I know it come in 10mg/20mg tablets for oral use, which means 2mg/4mg reacghes the brain, which doesn't seem much, but if you look at the structure, it's a first cousin to desoxypipradrol and some of us know how potent that fucker is...

4. Collapse Details

Yeah I wasn't being funny, Ive always wondered why people say use as little water as possible. I know from experience that using 5ml solutions is both fine from a bum perspective and certainly doesn't dilute the experience. And 5ml is such a good figure to work with whe n keeping whole Grammies of things in solution. Easy round numbers to work out dosages with too.

5. Collapse Details

5ml is my standard too

6. Collapse Details

interesting about the oral doses. I have been snorting it, I only got 500mg this time as last time 1g lasted 3 nights, I managed to finish it all by about 6pm today starting yesterday at about 2pm. I've kind of gotten used to it now and usually measure my doses in lines which isn't wise, scales are always the best option, I would say I normally snort about 30mg though, with doses rising as the session goes on and also the frequency of dosing.

I actually had blood on the snorting tube after my last line today so might have to consider other dosage methods.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mugz View Post
    interesting about the oral doses. I have been snorting it, I only got 500mg this time as last time 1g lasted 3 nights, I managed to finish it all by about 6pm today starting yesterday at about 2pm. I've kind of gotten used to it now and usually measure my doses in lines which isn't wise, scales are always the best option, I would say I normally snort about 30mg though, with doses rising as the session goes on and also the frequency of dosing.

I actually had blood on the snorting tube after my last line today so might have to consider other dosage methods.
    This is really not one for the nose!

My nose is now FUCKED and that was from 250mg Friday, even after rinsing out after session.

Had a tiny scratch/sniffle today then blew my nose; there are 2 deep indentations just back on my lower septum, out of each came a bloody chunk o snot and a little bit of my nose/flesh. This is far more than the "my nose feels spacious", I've never been so certain there's a couple of chunks missing from the inside of my face.

8. Collapse Details

The difference between nasal & rectal doses is that with a nasal dose you're putting a dry powder straight onto a mucous membrane, which because of the limited moisture available, results in a concentrated solution in contact with the membrane, both in terms of acitity of the solution and in terms of the vasoconstrictive effects (they're the two processes that damage the membrane and make is really inflammed). Rectally, it's administered already in solution, and is much lress concentrated when in contact with the rectal mucosa, resulting in minimal, if any, damage to said membrane. Adittionally of course, there's no vile tasting drip when it goes up your arse (at least god got that right by not putting taste buds in the colon! Imagine if he had )

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fastandbulbous View Post
    The difference between nasal & rectal doses is that with a nasal dose you're putting a dry powder straight onto a mucous membrane, which because of the limited moisture available, results in a concentrated solution in contact with the membrane, both in terms of acitity of the solution and in terms of the vasoconstrictive effects (they're the two processes that damage the membrane and make is really inflammed). Rectally, it's administered already in solution, and is much lress concentrated when in contact with the rectal mucosa, resulting in minimal, if any, damage to said membrane. Adittionally of course, there's no vile tasting drip when it goes up your arse (at least god got that right by not putting taste buds in the colon! Imagine if he had )
    Missed your wonderfully clever and elaborate explanations F&B.. good to have you back!

10. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    I may have missed it somewhere but whereabouts did we decide the rectal dose lay then? 20-50mg or so? Or did the BA shizz bugger that? Am wondering cos I've only tried oral dosing so far (and vaped but we'll gloss over that ) and it was either "meh" or "meh + mild fear of heart failure". Was dosing at the worst possible moment and circumstance though so wondering about dosing under more sane circumstance. What kinda equivalance compared to *other stim of choice* would y'all put said 20-50mg (wide margin?) at? And how bad does that chest shit get? Or was that purely down to shitty circumstance? Can't believe I still have best part of a gramme here after all this time

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    I may have missed it somewhere but whereabouts did we decide the rectal dose lay then? 20-50mg or so? Or did the BA shizz bugger that? Am wondering cos I've only tried oral dosing so far (and vaped but we'll gloss over that ) and it was either "meh" or "meh + mild fear of heart failure". Was dosing at the worst possible moment and circumstance though so wondering about dosing under more sane circumstance. What kinda equivalance compared to *other stim of choice* would y'all put said 20-50mg (wide margin?) at? And how bad does that chest shit get? Or was that purely down to shitty circumstance? Can't believe I still have best part of a gramme here after all this time
    Same mine has lasted months, every time I do some its hmmm I'm gonna leave that for a while.

IMO the chest-feelings are on par with methylphenidate, which I don't get along with either. Only time I've had much fun on it was when I was royally drunk, which probably completely counteracted the anxiety, although I did feel on edge towards the end of the night.

BTW, how can I stop my nose oozing blood/bloody bogeys from the ethyl-damaged area? Its reallly starting to worry me now.
    Last edited by hx_; 01-03-2012 at 01:29.

12. Collapse Details

Your best bet is to leave it alone entirely and let it heal really dry mucous membranes bleed more, so you could try something moisturising on it.. Nappy rash cream is good apparently!

If it's really not stopping oozing it's possible you've irritated the area around one of the blood vessels and you might need to pop and see your GP, nosebleeds are common so no need to mention the ethylphenidate if you really don't want to (not that I advocate withholding things from a doctor at all..not that they'd know what it is anyway I guess hah) as they could check it over and the treatment would be the same whatever the cause.

13. Collapse Details

Yeah I had been poking/scratching which aint a good idea. Its alot better today tbh. Atleast Im not getting painful "sneeze tickles" like from meph.

14. Collapse Details

I may have missed it somewhere but whereabouts did we decide the rectal dose lay then? 20-50mg or so?
    50-75.

For me.

15. Collapse Details

Thanks, SHM

Considering a bumrush this morn cos it's that or psyches and psyches probly ain't wise today... Perker would be a boon though. Will report back after brekky when the deed is done.

16. Collapse Details

Bumrush, nice terminology.

Hey Shambo / anyone. Care to hazard a guess at the metabolites of Shitalin? I get disappointing FX during and surprisingly good ones after.... not even directly after. There's the 'buzz' then a crash and then an hour later I suddenly realise I've got scads of calm focus and feel really positive.

17. Collapse Details

Righty. Slighty cocked that up but have half a news or so...

Weighed out 50mg, then sloshed a smidge out cos I squirted water a tad vigorously, but bummed it anyway and am pleasingly perked with no chesty bollocks. Pleasing enough for a morn so far anyway. 50-75 sounds about right for a perkier moment at a guesstimate then. Good call, SHM.

Jan: Clueless on metabolites. Not a chemistry bod by any means. Have only had disappointing and/or mildly unpleasant effects from Shitalin (nice terminology) to date so have hope for better with a bumful. Went in nice and warm I must say

18. Collapse Details

And gone a bit jittery and chesty again. But definitely an improvement over oral and maybe has some promise - I'll blame the hangover involved this time. Promising... but have a feeling me and thee just not gonna be bestest buddies somehow, Mr Shitalin. Practice make perfect(ish) perhaps.

Was reading the Aussie thread 'bout it t'other night - what an eye-opener. My they got excited about the stuff. Massively so. IV'ing it and calling it the new meth and that. I'll skip the IV route for now... And meth it ain't nor ever will be. Man they have strict drug laws down there to get all up in a buzzybunch over meh stims

Stimmy bits between the vaguely unpleasant bits are growing on me though.

19. Collapse Details

Cheers! I think I'll have to tap up f&b about it. The 'high' for me is very hit and miss via the routes I've tried... low doses bring on a creepy dysphoria, higher doses can equal confusion via the jitters. Even small doses can result in feeling pretty good once all the sketchiness goes. I would love to find a way to leapfrog the 'buzz' entirely but I don't think that's realistically likely to happen unless I dose at 5am alongside a short acting but potent sedative, which is obviously nuts.

20. Collapse Details

Tis an odd one it seems. Nice, then a tad icky, then nice, then jittery, then nice... rinse, repeat. I presume it's settled down now cos the jitters and chestiness have stopped being so jittery and chesty now. Practice, perfect and all that. Buzz itself is actually not bad at all if it stays settled. Fairly mild (due to spillages I presume) but doesn't feel like summat I'd want to go all out on really. Functional is probably the word. Functional with occasional tinglyfizz.

21. Collapse Details

I haven't read the thread fully, but are a few of you getting bad chests on this? From my experiences, I didn't find, even once, I believe, that I got any sort of bad physical side effects from it, other than freezing hands and a stingy nose.
    Except once I got a bit jittery, in an anxiety sense, (first dose I did) 'cause I almost got caught taking the dose by a family member.

22. Collapse Details

heh my doses of this stuff are normally 30mg plugged / 30-50mg up the nose. Stings to fuck up the nose. Either way feels very nice.

I'm combining with etizolam tonight as I've plugged once and sniffed twice....

23. Collapse Details

Thanks, SHMe.
    No problem mate. FWIW I never got any negative effects at all and I found 50mg to be threshold. When I eventually got there I found it pleasant enough.....which is a 10000000 per cent better than camfetamine.

24. Collapse Details

Hey SHM, how does yours look? Mine's glistening white / clear, almost indistinguishable from white sugar visually.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jancrow View Post
    Hey SHM, how does yours look? Mine's glistening white / clear, almost indistinguishable from white sugar visually.
    Er.. Mines gone. I can guarantee as much as one can that mine was the real deal as I almost dug the plant from the ground myself, as it were, ....almost. And it looked like shards of glass. No wonder this is hurting people's noses I thought to myself. Glistening yes. Clear yes. Sugar no. Glass or Ice Yes.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast