• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

ethylphenidate dosage

I personally found that 50mg is a good oral dosage when combining with eg. MDAI. I also found that 20mg nasal MXE and 50mg oral Ethylphenidate gave a very special euphoric state that was rather nice, however you needed to redose it quite regularely.

IMPORTANT NOTE! Ethylphenidate combos

Ethylphenidate seems to boost the 5-meo, 4-aco and 4-ho series by I would say atleast 2 or maby 3 or 4 times potency. A combination of a normal 5-meo-mipt trip and 50mg oral Ethylphenidate gave an intence trip where the comedown eas endles, we had to kill it off with benzo.

I also did some 4-aco-det after some rounds of the MXE+Ethylphenidate kombo, which almost ended catastrpphically - so I will not be combining Ethylphenidate with the 4- and 5- series for some time. So be aware of this combo!

Have any of you guys tried this stuff sublingually (aka putting some under your tongue and letting it dissolve) ?? It's the way I would recommend doing it if you don't want to just eat it..Also, just a word of advice on this chemical: It is just way to harsh and damaging to snort it IMO, b/c even when put under the tongue it will leave a 'chemical like' burn that you can feel with your tongue after it dissolves for a couple days afterwards.... So its obviously doing the same to your nasal passages when snorted, even once...

I'm a fan of plugging it (diluted in at least 5ml water), though I'm sure it's not the best idea long-term, and it's compulsive after a while.

This gave me a bad case of of sinusitis recently, which I'm assuming was from cuts in my mucus membrane as my nose was bloody for about a week after going through a G in one night.
The infection spread into the back of my gum behind the teeth and I had to be put on 500mg amoxicillin 3 times a day for 2 weeks to get rid of it.
Don't think I'll be doing this any time soon again.
Far too corrosive.

I can't really understand why people are fucking about with something so corrosive tbh from all accounts the buzz is OK at best any way. Surely speed would be a better option for about the same price?

Speed's a better option IMO, yeah.

Not UK street 'speed' though which is likely to be very impure, possibly a shitty / non-existent buzz and could contain anything whatsoever as a cut.

I'd never sniff the stuff again (once was enough) but when plugging it I've found it ver useful indeed and the buzz is actually pretty enjoyable depending on what you're looking for. It ain't going to take ou where meph or (decent) speed do, but it's a good sociable high.

I don't really get any nasal trouble from this. Maybe I got a cleaner batch than other people.

I don't really find it that strong at all though. I normally do 30-50mg. Just bummed 40mg as I was feeling a bit sleepy, it's done the trick.

SHM - thought we had spoken about this, stop messing with the drugs in dresses n just sort some crystal meth. Gah.

LOL. It's taken me 7 months to see this.

I'm 103 and can't get into clubs or council estates anymore. My only source for meth is about 8000 miles away. Now that's a drug problem.

So do people get euphoria off EPH? I have yet to find any, but I don't think I've dosed above about 50mg, maybe 150mg over a 12-hour session.

50mg wakes me up, no doubt. Has anyone noticed a threshold for euphoric effects to appear?

I have been dabbling with 50mg doses i.v roa. I like this stuff it reminds me of the old speed we used to get in the u.k before base became more prevalent. Haven't had any bad side effects but usually take 3mg of etizolam before I use and then some etiz plus cider when I run out.

I got some of this ages ago when it first came out. I dunno what was different, but it seemed to make me clumsy, gave only the mildest of stimulation & increased anxiety. & of course, it gave me some nasty nostril problems. So I had couple goes & binned it.

Recently came across some more, big, proper crystals. It is still extremely painful & hazardous to snort but I discovered that a drop of garden variety tap water onto my dose & made insufflation painless & with no later consequences.

The buzz sadly is still too short-lived & not particularly pleasant anyway :(

Fuck ethylphenidate.My first batch of one gram lasted all day and into the night.The second batch was either cut with some other shit or wasn't even eth. Two grams gone in 24 hours. The final gram went in 3 bombs.Dissapointed compared to first batch,which was rather pleasant.Snorting is eye watering,but i found it not to corrosive sublingual,not like whatever the fuck they like to call B2.Same vendor,worth complaining?......Enough of this vendor talk.

Strong residual stimulation,the boring bit. eight etiz and two grams of phenibut,3 cans of carling,skint. I like the stuff but not inconsitencies.The first decent crystal i had to crush.This stuff was like pre-crushed crystal,crap effects.

fuck it,just gonna dump another 1.5 phenibut into my warm shite carling,i feel it's gonna be a long night

Last edited:
^Nah,it's just i have witnessed rhinos,elephants,lions etc in my back overgrown garden.

Anyone actually use this at threshhold doses for ADD?
What dosage?
Would a dilute nasal spray cause problems?
Is eph 50% potency of methylphenidate?

Curious about getting some of this and using it on occasion to treat ADD, and maybe to make a night of drinking Mo Fun.

Anyone actually use this at threshhold doses for ADD?
What dosage?
Would a dilute nasal spray cause problems?
Is eph 50% potency of methylphenidate?

Curious about getting some of this and using it on occasion to treat ADD, and maybe to make a night of drinking Mo Fun.

It is pretty potent stuff, I find if I take 20mg in the morning it sets me up for working through the day and helps me focus a lot without being /too/ jaw clenching. I'm not diagnosed with ADD, but ethylphenidate definately does help me concentrate on the task at hand without my head being full of 29387492834 different things that usually distract me.

It is horrible on the nose, I'm pretty sure spraying it into your sinuses on a regular basis would be unpleasant.

If I take more than just a small dose in the morning, then I end up getting a bit *intense*, like jaw clenchy, over-focused and it's not so great for getting stuff done.

Anyone else feel like it's quite bad for the circulation?

I got a gramme of this and a load of other goodies in the post the other day. Thinking it was something I'd have previously (methylphenidate) I just did my usual and got in the mortar and pestle and gave it a grinding till it had the consistency of flour. After this I put it back into the bag it came in and thought nothing more of it.

After a few hours I got bored, tapped the baggie out and had a wee sniffle of it, I didn't measure it. Kept me feeling nice and when I felt I was flagging a few smaller lines put me back on the right track. After about 6 hours though I felt a little worse for wear, tried to drown that out with a few more beers. Which didn't work.

In the end after about the 13 hour mark I started throwing up and had shifting patterns from my peripheral vision. Wasn't pleasant. I was drinking throughout though, not excessively about 6 cans of 2.8% Skol. In fact I didn't even finish the sixth can, as I was feeling too ill by that point and I poured it away.

Didn't get any sleep until yesterday and I slept like a log, not moving from the position I fell asleep in.

All in I think I did a total of 120mg in about 3 hours (initial line then two smaller ones to keep me going) It's also left my nose feeling very tender and full of snot and lime green bogies.

this thread makes me feel bad :(

I've been doing bombs around the 120 mark. No sketchiness for me, just a bit of get up and go and some semi-useful productivity

I'm a fat-ass atm though, so that needs to be factored in

I've been wondering what a double whammy of shitalin and 4-FA would be like, since 4-FA's got that leeetle bit extra niceness about it. Will give it a whirl at the end of the week, but will start low at 50mg each and see whut 'appens.