• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphenidate dosage

Mine is like fairly chunky seethru crystalline shards too, with a bit of opaque powder settling at the bottom of the bag

Plugged 50. I like it. can't remember who it was, but as someone else said in the thread already - it's a bit up and down. Could feel vague tightening in my chest, but not really .. more like it was flirting with the idea. no other issues

I could probably manage 75 comfortably should the need arise.

anyone know if this would be okay to be taken with piracetam? speed and piracetam together used to make my kidney pound and I really need to be careful about kidney stuffs

LOVE piracetam tons though, and it would really mix well with this for me. if I stick to plugging the Ethyl'date then it should be bypassing my kidney function completely, yes?

also read this ages ago about the potential for neurotoxicity when mixing piracetam with amphetamines. can anyone confirm if this is correct, and if so will it pose the same issues when mixed with Ethyl'date ?

Marmz, it will still hit your kidneys via your blood stream whatever ROA you use - plugging bypasses first-pass metabolism via the liver (anything you eat gets shunted by the liver before it hits your brain) but once something is in your blood it's going to hit your kidneys at some point.. I don't know much about the metabolism or kidney-toxicity (if any) of ethylphenidate - will try to do some digging for you :) my pharmacology is pretty shaky when it comes to stimulants but that is something I intend to rectify!

Same with the neurotoxicity potential. Methylphenidate supposedly has neuroprotective effects (read that in another forum on here but need to see some cold hard evidence, again will dig) so it would be wonderful if this is true and is also the case for ethylphenidate! Eph acts in a different way to amphetamines (it is a dopamine and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor a la cocaine as opposed to a releaser like amphetamines are) but I don't know a) if this makes any difference with what you are asking and and b) anything about amphetamine/piracetam neurotoxicity really. Will try to investigate, probably over the weekend :)

Sorry, that wasn't very helpful :D

au contraire, m'laydee, you've been very helpful, cheers.

I'll possibly give the ethyl'date/piracetam combo a go as a one [or two ;p] off, just to monitor whether my kidney starts shitting bricks or not. and try to stagger the doses and see how that works

also the ethyl'date isn't cut so to speak, so will pinpoint a more direct link if a problem occurs, unlike the speed I use which is obviously cut with other substances [which could be the problem]

au contraire, m'laydee, you've been very helpful, cheers.

I'll possibly give the ethyl'date/piracetam combo a go as a one [or two ;p] off, just to monitor whether my kidney starts shitting bricks or not. and try to stagger the doses and see how that works

also the ethyl'date isn't cut so to speak, so will pinpoint a more direct link if a problem occurs, unlike the speed I use which is obviously cut with other substances [which could be the problem]

I've combined the two over this week without any noticeable problem, but none of my doses have really exceeded 15mg every few hours (with breaks of course)

i combined the two today, took 1600mg (i think) piracetam this morning, have had about 5 50mgish lines between 12 and 4, not noticably different than before, bit of a headache, lots of jaw tension.

ace, piracetam users! muchos gracias fer postin

just took 1g of piracetam. Ive had no more ethyl'd 'cept the 50mg I took earlier

if I don't get any negatives off the 1g of P i just took, I'll try em both tomorrow about an hour apart and see how it goes.

wrong time of day to be taking piracetam really eh. should make for some exceptionally vivid dreams tho, after I've taken my melatonin to help me sleep aswell<3

Last edited:
No problem mate. FWIW I never got any negative effects at all and I found 50mg to be threshold. When I eventually got there I found it pleasant enough.....which is a 10000000 per cent better than camfetamine.

Ya. Would describe my 50 minus slight sloppage dose as just beyond threshold but not by much. Was being considerably more cautious with this one compared to my usual piggery due to the iffiness of some of the recent RC stims (camfetamine hang its head in shame as you noted). I'd definitely go higher next time and be reasonably sure of no major unpleasantness. Definitely seems to take a good half hour or so to settle in after doing the bum-based deed for me though - that odd chest thing that seems to affect some here was noticable during that initial 30 mins or so but never to the point of freakout or owt. Was hoping for more outright joy considering my special affinity for DARIesque stims but probably expecting too much for what is essentially unlicensed ADHD meds. That and my beloved peev has probably ruined any other stims for me cos it's one hell of a hard act to follow :D

Also, duration seemed fairly brief but perhaps mainly due to holding back on the dosage so far. And shockingly lacking in fiendishness. At least at the tiddler doses so far attempted. Not gonna cut it as a pseudopeev or owt but could well be just what I'm looking for in terms of a mild-moderate stim for more "functional" purposes than the properly good ones.

I wouldn't really compare it with desoxy myself. Far, far, far shorter acting with more of a traditional stim feel... compared to the anti-stimulation with desoxy anyway. Wouldn't advise smoking this one either - I did it so none of y'all will ever need to :|

Last time I had a desoxy sesh (also smoked) it took three days (and the rest) to sleep after the final toke was smoked. Did smoke 500mg over 48h though :eek:

Only tried this ethylphenidate stuff a scant handful of times mind so only first impressions really. But fuck all like desoxy in any way shape or form I'd be fairly sure of saying for sure. Closest to similar it gets is lack of much in the way of euphoria (or any euphoria in the case of desoxy) and relative clear-headedness... although that clear-headedness thing tends to go somewhat awry with desoxy =D

How is ethylphenidate to vape? I'd imagine it's HORRIBLE, gives a quick rush that disappates rather quickly and has you fiending faster than the fiendiest fiend who ever fiended.

Am I right? I might be an idiot but I do intend to vape EPH sometime now I have my super devious vaporiser.

Horrible would be the word. Gives off fuckloads of sickly-sweet smoke so thick you can chew it, cheesegrates yer lungs, provides for a brief yet impressively unpleasant buzz then you never want to do it again. Fiendy it ain't. Shit it is. I really wouldn't bother if I were you - unless instantly regrettable ROAs are your thang, I suppose. Behinds are definitely the way forward for this one, methinks.

due to the iffiness of some of the recent RC stims (camfetamine hang its head in shame as you noted).

I know I sometimes defend camfetamine but I do find it useful so I'll defend it again! I recently tapered quickly off o-desmethyltramadol, due to lack of it. As the last few weeks have been pretty difficult to cope with anyway, I didn't feel like suffering without drugs, so I started taking camfetamine instead, 25-50mg a day for a couple of weeks. No o-dt withdrawals to speak of.

But when I stopped the camfetamine, the emotional shit hit the fan... so I suspect the camfetamine's opiod effect delayed the o-dt withdrawals and continued to give me a (frankly, desirable) artificial emotional boost, but then gave me one of the less pleasant drug withdrawals/comedowns I've had when I stopped! But at least I was in control of when the badness came... Admittedly my camefetamine dose had crept up just before ceasing to use it, and I'd also been doing other stims and dissociatives, so the severity of the crash may have been down to poly-drug-abuse.

I got a finely milled white powder, it hit the back of my neck when snorted finely ground, I done two 25mg lines eyeballed, no snout issues, it tasted (a not unpleasant) chemical bitter and sour and initially I thought a little like cocaine but it tasted nothing like coke when it was put on the tounge.
A slightly stoney light headed stimulation followed, but the stoney bit could be the etz that came in the same package. It was slightly moreish when it began to wear off but not moreish enough to ever buy it again. I cannot see any situations where I would use this, unless the tail end of a binge when every other powder was gone. No chest or circulatory issues to report, but I am yet to have those problems ony any stim, but that said the light head could be down to elevated blood pressure.

3/10 and one of those points is for the taste.

Recently I've been reducing my dosage and finding it a lot more pleasant. Much less anxiety/tight chest business, more chilled like coke. Also smaller lines mean less nasal punishment. I find it mixes very well with alcohol, if I'm very drunk I only need a small line to bring me right up.

Recently I've been reducing my dosage and finding it a lot more pleasant. Much less anxiety/tight chest business, more chilled like coke. Also smaller lines mean less nasal punishment. I find it mixes very well with alcohol, if I'm very drunk I only need a small line to bring me right up.

Maybe I might try bumps with beer and see how that goes.

Maybe I might try bumps with beer and see how that goes.

That's what I was doing with pre-drinks before I went to Bedlam, and fucking loved the stuff. Got outside the venue and did about a 300mg bomb in McDonalds toilets, came out, bought a cheeseburger, and stared at it. Totally fucked me out of my mind; thought someone speaking to me was a fucking rucksack on the person in front of me in a queue - almost screamed when I realised it was a person talking to me.

That's what I was doing with pre-drinks before I went to Bedlam, and fucking loved the stuff. Got outside the venue and did about a 300mg bomb in McDonalds toilets, came out, bought a cheeseburger, and stared at it. Totally fucked me out of my mind; thought someone speaking to me was a fucking rucksack on the person in front of me in a queue - almost screamed when I realised it was a person talking to me.

Having a few bumps and beers as I post, it works as a drinking accessory and condiment quite well, with sniff I find it hard to deal with mere mortals this is far more companionable smoother, less Peaks and troughs. I just hope I don't order my next large bottle off someones handbag.

Having a few bumps and beers as I post, it works as a drinking accessory and condiment quite well, with sniff I find it hard to deal with mere mortals this is far more companionable smoother, less Peaks and troughs. I just hope I don't order my next large bottle off someones handbag.

Aye it's lovely to drink with, and I'm tempted to get some more.

Has anyone tried doing anything productive on EPH? Have a creative project due in just under two weeks, and I can see the 9am-12am days draining the fun out of it. Going to have to buy a snuff bullet, pair of reflective lense Aviators, and sit at the back of the room facing the door.

I used it to motivate myself to write an essay on GM crops a few weeks back, worked well but I was dosing too high and eventually had to go do something else. I got the majority of the assignment and research done in a 6 hour sitting though, pretty effective I'd say.

Update: Got a first on that assignment - EPH was definitely a good choice, will be using it again for this sort of thing. It's been a couple of weeks since I did any and I'm finding myself quite wanting some. Mixing it up in the same line as MXE reduces the burn and also smooths out the possible anxious tail end of the EPH for me quite nicely. It's a good combo.

Last edited:
Just did +- 20mg for the first time. Pretty MPH like so far although more alert and not the 'sedated stimulation' that MPH can give. Gonna wait a little bit and maybe take a bit more.

Also, I had powder and it burned somewhat but very short and not that intense. Could be the small dosage though (2x ~10mg).

Took about 20mg more in a single bump and that did burn a lot more. Nothing near as painful as the powdered napalm that is 2C-E or 4-FA though, and it lasted only for about 30 seconds, but it's still unpleasant. Is there anything you can use to easily and uniformly mix this stuff with to make it burn less and more easily dosable? I like to take alot of small bumps, gradually building up instead of taking one big dose and 20mg is so little that that's kind of unpractical.

As for effects so far:

I can definitely feel that it's related to MPH, feels very similar: calm stimulation, not jumpy or tweaky.

Still noticable differences compared to MPH:

• more 'mentally fuzzy': harder to write this, I lose focus more and it's harder to find the right words
  • less 'cozy': not the cocooned, I don't care about the outside world feeling
  • less physically unpleasant: heartrate lower, less sweating, less stomach discomfort, less jittery, no teeth clencing so far (edit: some teeth clenching now), some nausea when smoking a cigarette though.
  • Euphoric feeling fades instead of dropping off: with ritalin, the feelsgood just suddenly drops after 20-30 minutes leaving you irritated and urging to redose even though it's still active and you're still stimmed. With this the feelsgood also stopped around 30 minutes but much gentler. It didn't leave me with the same feelings of 'unfulfillment' and irritation, leaving me fairly 'neutrally' stimmed and no real cravings to redose.

I expected something more after so many positive reactions from people but still pretty nice so far.

Also, how long does the effect last (from sniffing til you start coming down) and how long does the comedown last?

Last edited: