• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphenidate dosage

I found 10mg of ethyphenidate taken sublingually to be an effective funtional dose. Anyone who put's it up their nose is an idiot.

I must ask, and wonder, how is that for the teeth?

On page one someone said that plugging is 5x as potent as oral.

I have been plugging 40-50mg's which is equal to 200-250mg's orally.
Really?!?!

Anyway, have a fappy day!

thick black smoke does not sound good at all. Did you try holding the lighter further away it might just give off a smooth vape that way, which is generally what you want to be aiming for. I might have an experiment later, though just for now the bupe will do just fine. So nice not to feel ill again.

Knock im surprised youtube havent banned your clip, i bet the comments section makes interesting reading. :D

Yeah, I tried doing it your way and it worked just right, giving off a clean, smooth smoke. My next chasing adventure will be MPA - I've got 1.5 G due any day, and Ive heard it vapes very well.

On an unrelated note, dont try buying big crystal eph. Seriously, its just a marketing scam- its exactly the same drug, they just give you the big lumps of eph instead of powder, and charge almost double for the privilege. I think theyre trying to fool people into thinking its some kind of "crack" or freebase form of the drug, when its exactly the same thing. I got burned buy buying half a G of the overpriced shite.

HA, I see my thread asking for general information relating to ADD and whether Ritalin has been closed. Some of the the jibberish and tripe that gets spouted around here, and that thread got closed. Quite amusing.

Anyway, not to worry, I got a few nice replies.

With regards to EPD, how does that stack up as a study aid? Without giving away my exact course, my degree involves lots of biochem/pharmochology/physiology, so its sort of a combination of rote learning facts and lists, as well as understanding farily complex concepts.
So wouth Eth do the trick to motivate me for a 4-5 hour revisions session?
I tend to understand the theory/concepts quite easily, its just the memorisation of say, the structures of the 20 amino acids, that I struggle to sit down and learn, without getting bored stiff.

I'm hoping EPD will give me the motivation to sit and rote learn?

If you get the right dose, it could work as functional stim. I would hazard a guess at trying 20mg oral bomb to start with and see what that does.

HA, I see my thread asking for general information relating to ADD and whether Ritalin has been closed. Some of the the jibberish and tripe that gets spouted around here, and that thread got closed. Quite amusing.

Anyway, not to worry, I got a few nice replies.

Thread was closed because it was "how do I obtain drugs" and we don't allow that.

We do allow gibberings. We even have special threads for them.

See? There is an actual rationale behind my random acts of violence :)

@thewhitebuilding: I provided you with enough info anyways surely?

Eph has made me work on making a music track, but i need to do my cv which I've been avoiding. I think Eph could help a bit if you are in the right frame of mind...but I don't know really.

Cant be arsed quoting. But to the above to posts.

Knock: I know I was breaking the rules a little. Bit of a reckless post, but wasn't exactly sourcing or shit. But I got some decent advice before it was closed.
I've realised its pointless going through the system to even see if Rit would work. So going to give Eth a try.

Tang Dream: Yes you did. I appreciate it. After a day or so of research I think I'm more than capable of coping without crying out for a diagnosis. I've realised I juse want a synthetic boost. So I'm going to give Eph a try. I'll let you know how it goes. I just need to be careful to keep it functional and not recreational.

About 25mg insufflated‎ yesterday at around 730pm, and then another 40mg orally at about 830pm, and I got a good few hours work in.

However I wanted to try and sleep at 1am, due to a lecture this morning. I was almost certain I wouldn't be able to, given all the talk of residual stimulation lasting for hours on end. However it wasn't so bad.

I did lie in bed for about an hour unable to sleep, but it wasn't the horrid kind of "trying to sleep" you get from say, mdma ie thought loops, negatives thoughts, anxiety, heart palps. I actually felt quite nice just lying down all cosy. My mind was wandering, hence the hour it took to drop off, but it was wandering nicely.

Does this sound strange?

Well I now have a theory.
After insuffating 70mg today I started to feel a little jittery and uncomfortable about an hour after dosing. That's when I remembered I had taken some sulbutalamine last night in between the Eph.
So I took some sulbutalamine and within about 30 mins I'm feeling fine. Feel very nice actually, with a bit of stimulation that's not distracting.

Not sure why that would happen. May well be coincidence/placebo.

When I last had a load of eph I was dosing 250mg in gelcaps and eating it. Was a little skittish on the gut and made for a rather bland high, sweaty and a dancing jaw. Snorting it was ok, but it made the inside of my nose scab up and cut it to shreds.

So I flushed the rest of this down the loo.

Not what I was after. Get about an hour of focus, before it deteriorates into distracting and irritable stimulation.

Also the the rush of 5 mins after first taking was kinda hard to not want to chase with a re-dose. And I don't want to be doing that.

How much did you take?

I plugged 40mg this morning and I feel great, I'm rattling through the housework. I really need to eat though. It's a copulator that in order to eat I must first wash the dishes. I got these nice rolls and bacon and eggs, but no plates to put them on and no pans to cook them in!

Working on it. Ethylphenidate is helping.

It's a copulator that in order to eat I must first wash the dishes. I got these nice rolls and bacon and eggs, but no plates to put them on and no pans to cook them in!

This has been the bain of my life for at least the last 12 months. Ive finally more or less got down to a one bowl, one plate etc kind of regime, to prevent future washing up mountains building up. I have cleaned everything that was in the kitchen and that was worth keeping, and put it away into storage, though there are still other cups and plates and dishes scattered around the house, and a bagfull of dirty dishes in the shed.

Paper plates ftw !!!!

Last edited:
How much did you take?

I plugged 40mg this morning and I feel great, I'm rattling through the housework. I really need to eat though. It's a copulator that in order to eat I must first wash the dishes. I got these nice rolls and bacon and eggs, but no plates to put them on and no pans to cook them in!

Working on it. Ethylphenidate is helping.

If you read my posts above I think I mentioned it.

However in my final trial I sniffled about 40. Like I say, was great for an hour. Then got dysphoric and distracted. If it was writing an essay or notes the residual stimulation might have been ok. But for revision/learning, after an hour it manifested as frustration and irritability.

maybe that dose was a little high, perhaps half that amount would be better for pure functionality without distractions.

If you read my posts above I think I mentioned it.

However in my final trial I sniffled about 40. Like I say, was great for an hour. Then got dysphoric and distracted. If it was writing an essay or notes the residual stimulation might have been ok. But for revision/learning, after an hour it manifested as frustration and irritability.

Yes sorry for that. I think you took too much. I take about 20mg with no tolerance for functional stimulation.

For me, MPA is sometimes useful as a stimulant drug which opens up my lungs and airways really well. is nice with a drink but can irritate the urethera, "I need to pee! but I can't".