Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Temptress!

lol nah I need a break from psychedelics ...

Wouldnt it be my luck that when I call up my old Oxy dealer, he just got off heroin? Lol... I got a pretty good lecture on how opiates are evil

opiates are amazingly evil

Fixed that for you.

I used a bunch of different opiates back 2 years ago, I mean their fun and they feel amazing, but its the same old thing lol, no matter which opiate you take.

"Im gonna sit here and nod my head slightly while half paying attention to this music, and half trying to keep my self awake"

I mean thats fun, but not all the time lol

dude he was quoting you, why would you need to "fix" it.
i'm confused.
and they suck tweaky.
I LIEK HAVING TO HALFWAY-ASLEEP SCRATCH MAH BAWLZ FOR HOURS THATS MY IDEA OF A GOOD DROG EXPERIENCE.

lol my only experience with opiates was about 40 mg's codeine but i liked it.

fuck man, im having the most euphoric drunk ever loll.

fuck man, im having the most euphoric drunk ever loll.

That happened to me last time, vodka and great weed had me all tingly and was seriously like an MDMA flashback while I was drunk

Might just have been a regular flashback though... Ive gotten one or two of those

I get super euphoric from red wines... especially a good Port... I'm by no means a wine guy tho... :/

Yeah I cant drink beer or wine, I drink to get drunk and thats it lol

Lol, my dad will drink nearly anything.
It's probably the main reason why I dont like drinking, after seeing the states he gets in . . .

When he stayed at my nan, she had box sets of wine, and he got pissed on some cheap cider, stumbled in this spare room with wines in boxes, must have lost hes train of thought and probably wondered if he'd stumbled in some magical wine paradise land and he drunk nearly all her box sets lol

I got absolutely shit faced off wine on Xmas Eve with the family. Little did they know I was doing Coke through out the night =D Twelve hours of Cocaine and nine hours of Alcohol. Good times.

LSDMDMA&10364405 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQGLNPJ9VCE
proof that "the bay area" is fucking retarded.
these tards also use the word thizz, see their newer song:
"Scrapin Wit a Beezy on Thizz in Tha Bay"
when was it gangsta to drive a 99 honda civic hatchback in circles in a cul de sac?
this is why i hate "thizz" and that retarded "hyphy" jackassery

I live there... its horrible... every "ghetto" kid I know talks about "thizz" and yet every "thizz" pill coming from those sources iis either pipes, RC or meth....

And now cops crack down harder on ecstasy than for meth because of it... cops practically ignore meth because its all white kids

Cops wanna go to the ghetto and arrest all the "niggers" gettin "hyphy" and corrupting the white kids

i love the occasional buzz from booze, I just keep to beer mostly it doesnt give me quite the hangover lol...

I got in trouble for saying that last time :p

Then again, I did use the word like 5 times when I was explaining how it shouldnt be a racial term

so glad to be dutch. i only once got a pill that didnt have ecstacy in it. instead it had 25 mg's 2cb :p

Status
Not open for further replies.