• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I see, everyones different I suppose. I think hardstyle is too slow, and hardcore a little too fast. techno is proper steady, offers some real beautifull melodic sounds along with dirty underground beats, depending which dj you see, tbh I've only once rolled at other music then techno, and I was dissapointed haha.

Yeah for sure man, I guess it would be the melodic sounds I dont like lol. I always hate those breaks in hardstyle where the bass stops and the twinkling sounds start lolz

4 grams of piracetam, and tryed snorting 0.2... XD quite dissy, actually feels like a comeup of mdma lolol

Yeah for sure man, I guess it would be the melodic sounds I dont like lol. I always hate those breaks in hardstyle where the bass stops and the twinkling sounds start lolz
trust me, me neither but when properly mixed it can take you on such a journy, the location has to be proper too. I saw one of these melodic guys on the beach mid summer, and he played the most awesome tracks at sunset, good lightshow palmtrees everywhere, half naked chicks showing their tits... i was in trance lol. The real underground bassy techno is perfect in an old dirty warehouse or somethin lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL5xh-wt3Vc
dezzy check that out.
techy kinda shit, real real real real real real oldschool gabber, 1990. apparently one of the first if not the first gabber track ever released.
isn't it funny that Mescalinum United=Marc Acardipane who's not even dutch?
least i think it is.

wow thats real badass lol, yeah i like to spin that kinda toons to wake people up aswell. in the summer im throwing a house party ur all invited feel free to bring drugs lol

gonna say hi to my old friend alcohol tonight. whats the cuddle puddle on tonight??

Nothing :(

I got some weed for later, but Im trying to save my money

Nothing as well, probably just gonna chill today. Might go out later tonight and smoke with a few buddies while one of the tries out the 25i.

Pfft I wanna go out but this chick will be coming who diggs me but I don't like her AT ALL. So ackward bro

Ugh God I hate that..

I always feel so mean shooting down their attempts at flirting...

Last edited:
I know but like folley I feel so mean... and I mean she is veeery obvious ignoring isnt always possible she tried to grab me and kiss me twice previous night lol

waiting on blood test result ,
Lol just thinking if they were drug testing my blood they'd find:

Mdma, cannabis, ketamine, 2cb, mxe
lol

Fuck this shit I'm not going out, not in the mood to deal with that bich lol. Gonna trade my alcohol for weed.

I wanna get some ddrruugggssss

all I got is booze, weed, mirtazapine, shrooms and LSD. I cant do any of those other than the first 2, and they dont count :(

Status
Not open for further replies.