• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuddle puddle??? The fuck it isn't... the first page we have mdmslsdamp telling everyone of his deep interest in stalkers and stalking, then on this page you all are talking like a bunch of wannabe thugs and trying to say which performance artists are the harder gangsters lmao... they're fucking performance artists its a fucking show... sure they get arrested sometimes just like normal rich ppl who party... its all a bs story to sell records.... just like the WWF wreslers....

Life really isn't this hard guys... it doesn't have to be a constant battle, isn't anyone rollin? Where's the empathy and respect for your fellow bluelighters? How can we expect dealers and pressers to not scam and disrespect a bunch of shrieking children?

I'd rather the cuddle puddle not be like this,
I mean look at the cannabis social information booth ,

They aren't accusing each other or saying about people stalking or w/e

This isn't what the cuddle puddle is for.

not much, is the weekend after all lol.
I either sit around get baked and do sod all, or go to a rave and get on it.

What about you

Nice nice. Just chillin, still a bit high from the hash my friend had earlier. Just munched on some pizza, feelsgoodman.

haha, we got takeaway pizza on the menu for today, as its my older brothers birthday,
Wehh heyy :D

ive never really listened to techno, ive always listened to lots of trance.

Might have to get downloading on some techno then haha

Techno is good ish. My musical variety has expanded so much in the last 9 months, its crazy.

Techno is a bit too high pitched for me usually, the shit I like has either Hard at the front of the name, or 'style at the end

Hardstyle, Hardcore, Hard Trance, Tekstyle, Jumpstyle...

other shit is good too though, it just needs to have shit tons of bass

Techno is a bit too high pitched for me usually, the shit I like has either Hard at the front of the name, or 'style at the end

Hardstyle, Hardcore, Hard Trance, Tekstyle, Jumpstyle...

other shit is good too though, it just needs to have shit tons of bass
dont talk till you've heard it live (and i'm not being an asshole here, I'm being serious, i used to only listen to dat gabber, went and saw angerfist, learned that hardcore live sounds a lot different than normal, and not in a good way.)
hardcore/gabber sounds pretty good on regular computer speakers and whatnot, but live, least IME, it sounds a lot shittier. As in, it sounds completely different on a club/live sound system.
Woooooooooooo GT5 now you can change wheels on non-premium cars.
or at least i just noticed you can.
new wheels on one of these gangsta ass hoopty whip ride honeywagon things:
558616457_16f66854b9.jpg

yea yo, i've got at least 5 peugeot 106's in that game, i like the 106. you euro crackas betta rekognize

is why i have big fucking monitors and a dj set in my house for techno :))

high pitched... visit a tech event in holland. i couldnt even sit down without vibrating off the chair lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u481Dpczv0

Well its completely different over there lol, I just love a pumping bass that shakes my whole house

I guess my problem with tech is just the overall tone of it... IDK how to describe it lol. Still, like any music, theres a lot of good techno tracks

lol I see, everyones different I suppose. I think hardstyle is too slow, and hardcore a little too fast. techno is proper steady, offers some real beautifull melodic sounds along with dirty underground beats, depending which dj you see, tbh I've only once rolled at other music then techno, and I was dissapointed haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.