• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a fear and loathing party on friday night....i still have a mustache from being the lawyer.

One way to not get chicks at a rave....have a mustache.

Nicceee lol.

That movie is great, they eat mescaline, then drop 4 hits of ALD-52, snort poppers, then get to Vegas and drink and do ether lmao

and thats still just the start

Yeah me and my buddy rocked it out. Apparently i got some k....railed it all right at the bar and k-holed. Came to, left the bar, wandered around this town for like an hr because i couldnt find the house, or anything that looked familier. Kept asking random people if i could crash at their house....shit was ridiculous.

That movie is awesome. Ever since I first saw it my buddies and I have been planning to do excactly that kinda holliday. Someday... :)

I wish I had access to the things they had in that movie... Ive only been able to do like 6 or so different drugs in a day, well real drugs that is lol

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all this for the trip, but once you get locked in a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all this for the trip, but once you get locked in a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Yes.

I might produce a techno song with that quote in it lol

That would be the song I linked to lol

after the first part though

They only use part of it though lol, Im sure there are plenty more quotes from that movie too =D

Having tried 2cb,
I think the only other psychoactive substance id even consider is Mescaline .. no shrooms, no acid. Nope
Mescaline only

Would be hilarious to create an intro with that and all that and play it in some top 40 club lololol
Edit: Sam, you must try acid... it's grand, and remarkably mild if you keep dosage to like 1 or 2 tabs :)

I just cried a little while watching vanilla sky... my life has been a lie. Im gay 0.0

The same friend from last week came over again last night and we watched Fear and Loathing since she had never seen it before. I cooked again....

naa i nearly lost my mind in the early days of weed,
Since my tolerance has went up a bit, i dont get that nomore.

Acid isnt really suitable for someone like me and also with direct relatives with mental health issues. Although tbh i can hold it all together well so i'd probs be fine on acid, but i just want to play it safe atm

Im diagnosed with Severe Depression w/ mild Psychosis and brief periods of Mania and I can handle psychs just fine 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.