• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can Kratom powder be smoked??? REPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pars101

Bluelighter
Can I empty a cigarretes half way and add in some kratom then smoke it with the filter? I can cut the filter of if thats the best thing 2 do.

Not in the amount that would fit in a cigarette, at least. Many people report no effects from smoking kratom at all even at higher doses. i certainly didn't.

^How did it taste?

Fresh kratom powder has a very distinct, pungent smell. When I walk in to my room I can definitely smell Kratom.

^How did it taste?

Fresh kratom powder has a very distinct, pungent smell. When I walk in to my room I can definitely smell Kratom.

Pretty pungent. But I must say, it is not nearly as bad as how Kratom tastes. I gag just thinking of the taste of Kratom. The smoke is significantly less terrible...but still a bit harsh.

Powdered kratom can be mixed with fruit juice or apple sauce. It can also be used to make cookies with chocolate.

Capsules or small balls of powder mixed with flour and a tiny bit of water to make it stick together are the way to go, easily swallowed and no foul taste.
Smoking is just a waste, you burn all the alkaloids you're after so it doesn't do anything except smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.