• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Xanax and Heroin mix

burroaks

Greenlighter
I know this is a verry lethal combo.I took 2mg's of Xanax at 5 o'clock i have a pretty decent tolerance to it. at 9 o'clock i did a small bump of H. I don't have a very high tolerance to dope. How likely am i to overdose. Even if i fall asleep while im fucked up still am i likely am i tooverdose in my sleep. Any pointer would help! Thanks PLUR <3

No one can say for sure, obviously. You say you have a decent tolerance to benzos-how decent? 2mg is s good amount and I would not take more nor would I take more dope as you have little tolerance to it. Take it easy. Don't mix anymore CNS depressants to the mix. Overdose is not extraordinarily likely butbocvyou feel your breathing is stryggling... be aware and seek medical attention if need be. Use your best judgement.

Yeah, it doesn't really matter if your tolerant to the Xanax, because you have no idea how pure your heroin ever is. It's pretty hard to overdose on Xanax alone, the threshold is pretty high, but whenever you mix CNS depressants together, it's taking a big risk. Besides, Xanax doesn't go that well with heroin IME.

It's all in the dosages. Always start small when mixing cns depressants.

2mg of xanax will have me feeling good. 3mg will have me slurring my speach a bit, and a little loss or cordination . Im not really feeling the xanax because i took it 4 hours ago. The heroin is ok quality i have been snorting it, and have been starting slow. Is it safe to go to sleep?

Stay up for a few more hours if you are still worried. We really can't tell you if you are fine or not from over the computer. You probably will be fine, but I don't want to say that only to find out later you didn't make it.

Yeah, I can't ever recomend a benzo/dope combo. Saved 3 people from ODs and lost my uncle/bestfriend 2 years ago from kpins and dope. If you must, then use only half of each that you'd normally use. I'm lucky or just doing something right to have never OD.

I would never mix benzos and Heroin together ever, just like others said, 1, for purity reasons on the dope, and mixing CNS depressants are not a safe combo.

It's all in the dosages. Always start small when mixing cns depressants.

This. I've often combined benzos and H, it's a nice combo, but best enjoyed in controlled doses (meaning about half of what you're used to IME) and if possible in presence of a sitter who is either sober (yeah, right) or only under the influence of only a single substance.

Uncontrolled mixing of CNS depressants is the most likely cause for ODs, remember.

Last edited:
It's a good mix. I don't do heroin anymore AT ALL, however, my friend did IV heroin + IV xanax in the same shot, and enjoyed it thoroughly.

It's a good mix. I don't do heroin anymore AT ALL, however, my friend did IV heroin + IV xanax in the same shot, and enjoyed it thoroughly.

What are you talking about IV Xanax Captain Heroin? Everyone knows you can't IV xanax as it is not water soluble (The only benzo that is water soluble is that Midazolam stuff).... So I am curious did you mean to say "IV xanax" ? if so then he didn't feel the xanax b/c it wouldn't cross the BBB if he injected alprazolam...

Captain Heroin most likely dissolves his alprazolam in a more suitable solvent like Polyethylene Glycol.

There's no point to abuse benzos via the IV route, they work just as fast and as effective sublingually.

the only way i'm ever using an iv benzo again (even though i still have some midazolam lying around somewhere) is if it's an injection solution. then it's a. safe and b. it does hit harder iv, at least for me, regardless what anyone says. unfortunately the chances of ever getting my hand on midazolam tablets after these run out are rather slim, never mind actual injection solution. makes me yearn for days long gone...

also midazolam, along with clorazepate (incidentally both water soluble) are disgusting beyond description via the SL route

Xanax and heroin is a dangerous mix regardless of weather the heroin is injected or snorted. I personally know someone who died from snorting both Xanax and heroin. Went to sleep and never woke up.

^^

Happens all the time. The very first time my girlfriend injected heroin, she'd taken a few mg's of xanax, neglecting to tell anybody. She was blue before you could say, "what a fucking idiot".

<censored by user (profile compromised)>

Last edited:
I lost one of my best friends to benzos mixed with opiates...his opiate tolerance was huge...benzos not so much...used to give him my 10 mg Valiums all of the time for help with WD, then he got his own...I warned him to be careful as it's a dangerous combo, and never saw him alive again...PLEASE be VERY careful...Very... :/