• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Anyone mix benzos together?

Im happy with my daily benzo cocktail intake of diazepam, lorazepam, and bromazepam.. cannot smoke cannabis without benzos.. and i smoke alot of hash & weed...

Diazepam is so precious for me.. saved my life on so many episodes... killed my panic attacks, anxiety, and derealization "IV when going thru attacks".. helps with comedowns.. and helps me sleep "along with ambien".. it is a must-consume item whenever i do ANY drug.. dont like unpleasant surprises..

Wish flunitrazepam was still as available as it used to be...

I currently have a variety of benzos in the stash;
-kpinx 2mg
-xan 1mg
-etiz 1.5mg gummies
-valium 5mg

id like some ativan but who knows.

Throwing xanax on a combo is nice bcuz it hits you quick. Alp gives me some energy at first, so if im trying to pass out id rather not. Thats when Id rather use etizalam. comes on quick too, more sedating to. i like mixing a fast acting and shot like xan and valium or etiz and kpins.

I'd actually rather just take one kind each day to try and keep tolerance for any specific one less tho.

I am currently scripted 30 mg (6 x 5 mg yellow Valium brand pills) of Diazepam, 1 mg (2 x 0.5 mg pink Roche brand Rivotril pills) of Clonazepam and 20 mg (1 x 20 mg gel pill, aka an 'egg') of Temazepam and I usually start the day buy taking 30 mg Diazepam + 0.5 mg Clonazepam + 30 mg Methylphenidate + 80 mg Oxycodone + 25 mg Promethazine + 10 mg Loratadine and it sends me right back to bed hehe ;) (just kidding, I'm now used to that mix).

Also I have access to my current stash which includes: Midazolam (Versed) 7.5 mg white pills / Etizolam 1 mg pellets / Diclazepam 1 mg pellets / Clonazolam 0.5 mg pellets / Flubromazepam 4 & 8 mg pellets / Flubromazolam 500 mg powder / Fluclotizolam 0.5 mg blotters / Flunitrazolam 0.25 mg blotters / Metizolam 2 mg pellets / Nifoxipam 2 mg pellets / Pyrazolam 500 mg powder / Diazepam 2 & 5 & 10 mg pills / Clonazepam 0.5 & 1 mg pills / Temazepam 10 & 20 mg 'gellies' / Alprazolam 0.25 mg pills / Oxazepam 10 mg pills / Triazolam 0.5 mg pills / Lorazepam 1 mg pills / Zolpidem & Zolpiclone lots of...

I know, I have too much money and too much time to take drugs, but I like to collect various kinds of pills gotcha? :)

As for Harm Reduction: Here is a link to the Ashton Manual: http://www.benzo.org.uk <-- great if you want to taper your Benzos. :)

-- Peace o/

I have been taking prescribed valium 20-30mgs a day for 2 weeks now. Is it ok to take last does of valium tonight at bedtime and start taking percs tomorrow or do I need to let valium wash out longer?