• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Anyone mix benzos together?

Jt723

Bluelighter
i have klonopin and valium and im thinking of mixing 20 mg of valium with 2 mg of klonopin. what are the effects. i heard two benzos mixed feels good and takes the edge off alot. any experiences?

Mixing benzos is just taking benzo on top of benzo. There is no potentiation, just an additive effect. It is quite fine and safe, and quite common both in recreation and medicine.

Over here they have even no klonopin, however, mixing benzo's is one of specialty. It can be really nice.

I used to mix benzos, but there's nothing euphoric about benzos. You would just get more intoxicated, and the side effects would rise exponentially. To each his own I suppose

For me mixing xanax and temazepam is a real knock out. I've taken 210mg of temazepam before. With klonopin and xanax I can stay awake longer. I'll usually take the k-pins first and about hr later take xanax. I don't mix em that often cause it's not a huge difference

I am prescribed 5 mg. of Xanax a day and I also have a script for 30 mg. Restoril for bedtime. I mix them and I just go to sleep. I have an MRI on Thursday which is closed and I am going to mix Xanax and Valium (one 10 mg pill given for closed tube). Wish me luck!

I am prescribed 5 mg. of Xanax a day and I also have a script for 30 mg. Restoril for bedtime. I mix them and I just go to sleep. I have an MRI on Thursday which is closed and I am going to mix Xanax and Valium (one 10 mg pill given for closed tube). Wish me luck!
good luck

quality coke/meth/methcathinone or any other good stimulant like those is good for anxiety, but use them only to have fun and to learn there's no reason to be anxious or to take drugs to overcome it, its all in da mind

And if u ever snort anything, make sure it's not heavy adulterated with active cuts such as caffeine, which sucks, cause it'll cause even more anxiety after doing what you thought was 'coke'

Fuck dishonest dealers and also stupid people that do drugs stupidly

^ ^ whaatt?
hard stimulants for anxiety? I am mind fucked right now

Benzos arent too recreational for me on their own. However, I have severe anxiety so they are a godsend. When they're available, I will take two or three milligrams of klonopin usually once in the morning and take 1-1.5mg of xanax as needed throughout the day. Usually two or three times. Im currently on the search for a new doctor, though. Last one took away my xanax.

^Sure, coke, etc. is great for anxiety. For about 5 minutes. Then you're left worse off than before for the next 10-24 hours...

Klonopin is a lot milder but longer lasting. It probably won't intensify the high from the valium all too much but it'll leave you chilled out for a longer period of time.

prob wont remember most if it anyway though haha

quality coke/meth/methcathinone or any other good stimulant like those is good for anxiety, but use them only to have fun and to learn there's no reason to be anxious or to take drugs to overcome it, its all in da mind

And if u ever snort anything, make sure it's not heavy adulterated with active cuts such as caffeine, which sucks, cause it'll cause even more anxiety after doing what you thought was 'coke'

Fuck dishonest dealers and also stupid people that do drugs stupidly
cocaine made my anxiety 1000 times worse. no wayy am i touching that garbage anymore

cocaine made my anxiety 1000 times worse. no wayy am i touching that garbage anymore

Exactly. I had my fun with cocaine, and being an iv user, I love the bell-ringers a good shot of coke can give you. However, the comedown just makes me 100 times more depressed and anxious than usual. It just isn't worth it for me anymore. If I have nothing to do the next day and some benzos on hand, I regrettably purchase a gram or take some adderall. I cant do it more than a few times a year though.

When dealing with extremely stressful situations, like arraignment/pre-trial for criminal court, I was taking 0.5mg Xanax with 5-10mg Valium and 200mg Lyrica, with 0.25mg Xanax every other hour. It worked fantastically for panic (Xanax), and for long-lasting anxiolysis due to Valium's long half life. I purposefully induced amnesia on court days; I had about 10 court days before the case was closed, and I barely remember any of them. Thanks, Xanax!

Valium is great for giving a benzo high "legs"

Unlike what someone else said up top, I do find there to be synergy when combining benzodiazepines. When I mixed around 0.25mg alprazolam with 6mg flurazepam, I ended up sleeping in for quite a long time, something like the better part of a day.

Mixing two unique benzodiazepines can create synergy, or it may not. I guess it depends what dosage of which two, and who you are as benzodiazepines have such a wide range of effects across different individuals.

I tried to mix 2mg Ativan with 7.5mg Zopiclone, by oral route... Didn't remember a thing when I woke up, oh and I also had 2 beers that night

Mixing benzos is just taking benzo on top of benzo. There is no potentiation, just an additive effect. It is quite fine and safe, and quite common both in recreation and medicine.

This is true, but if your going to take different benzos together then you should mix a fast acting benzo with one that has a much longer half-life like; xanex and klonopin or ativan and valume. You shouldn't mix two benzos with long half lives together, like klonopin and valume. that seems like not getting the full benifit of taking them and is kinda wasteful.

that'd just be the same as... take one, wait it's effect is over, and take the other one, I think he wants to know what both at the same time feel like