• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nootropics The Big & Dandy Nootropics Thread (Stack 2)

cryptix420 said:
When did I bring up anything about 'my drug is better than your drug'?
He said it was your general attitude, not the specific words you said.
cryptix420 said:
Like Vitamineral Green/Vitamineral Earth.
Looked this up. Not a bad product as a whole, really. This made me crack up however.
Magnetic, homeopathic, energetic, and vibrational energies
Magnetically sanitized and purified
All ingredients are optimally dried for maximum life force.
:! Homeopathy is a HUGE red flag in any product IMO.

cryptix420 said:
You need to be a chemo patient or basically a zombie to be deficient in enough different things to warrant taking a multivitamin
Wow, you really don't understand the food shortage situation in about half of the entire world, do you? :\

^ touche about the attitude.

Vitamineral Green is an incredible product, if you want to debate that then we can do that. I have personally met the man that makes it and he is an incredible human being. I don't think adding the word homeopathy to a bottle deserves something being discredited. Some would call that being close minded. For example if someone said "vibrational energies....that's a big red flag for me" simply because you do not believe in it does not mean it has no merit.

And you are right; I have not done much traveling and do not really have any idea what other parts of the world are really like. That being said, are we talking about ethiopans needs for multivitamins or bluelighters needs? If you don't have food to eat my guess is you don't have a computer either, so you can see what I'm getting at. I am simply putting the information out there.

I can't help but feel this is more of a personal vendetta and less discussion about the debate at hand, which is people wasting money/health on unnecessary multivitamins. I CARE about EVERY human beings health VERY much, and that is why I am saying these things.

"Chemical: Amount Found in Centrum/ EPA Maximum Allowed Limit in 1 Liter of Drinking Water

1) Sodium selenite : 55 mcg/ 50 mcg

2) Nickelous sulfate: 5 mcg/ 100 mcg

3) Stannous chloride (tin): 10 mcg/ 4 mcg

4) Ferrous fumarate (iron): 18 mg/ .3 mg

5) Manganese sulfate: 2.3 mg/ .05 mg

6) Cupric sulfate: .5 mg/ 1.3 mg

In the left hand column above you will see the quantities of inorganic minerals found within each dose of Centrum. In the right hand column are the maximum quantity allowed by the EPA in one liter of drinking water. In the case of stannous chloride (tin), ferrous fumarate (iron) and manganese sulfate there are significantly higher doses in Centrum than are considered safe for human consumption in a liter of water. Also, cupric sulfate is used as a herbicide, fungicide and pesticide! Although the others listed are at levels well under the EPA’s allowable limit, it is simply amazing that they are found in a product for human consumption at any quantity given their known toxicity.

So, if these chemicals are toxic, how can they be marketed as beneficial to our health?

As of today no law forbids the use of these substances in dietary supplements, despite laboratory research demonstrating their toxicity in animals, and epidemiological and occupational data demonstrating their actual or potential toxicity in humans. This is due to the widespread acceptance in the U.S. of a chemical and drug industry-friendly “weight of evidence” standard for toxicological risk assessment. Rather than using the “precautionary principle,” which dictates that a substance that is suspected of being harmful should be duly regulated in order to minimize the public’s exposure, the “weight of evidence” paradigm requires that a panel of government appointed experts must evaluate all available toxicological data, and must come up with a consensus that the evidence, unequivocally, demonstrates the substance in question poses a serious health risk. Until such an assessment can be made, a number of substances with obvious toxicity are “innocent until proven guilty” and can be portrayed by irresponsible and/or uneducated manufacturers as being beneficial to human health. It is sad and ironic that at a time when smaller dietary supplement manufacturers are being accused of being “unregulated” and having poor quality standards (even when they are incurring great costs by using vastly superior ingredients) that massive pharmaceutical companies, who have every resource at their disposal, are allowed to market toxic chemicals to consumers under the banner of USP (United States Pharmacopeia) or “pharmaceutical grade” quality, and get away with it."

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/your-multivitamin-toxic-0

"Take a look at the RDAs. Most multivitamins have excessive amounts of vitamin A. We’ll cover this more in the section on potency vs. toxicity. Look for the doses to be roughly proportionate to the RDA, understanding that RDAs are low for certain nutrients.

You’ll want to see if the supplement—whether multivitamin or single—is cold-processed. If it is not, the enzymes, phytochemicals and other essential substances will not be there and what you buy will mostly end up in your urine. So, a cheap hot-processed supplement is actually quite expensive because your body utilizes so little of it."

http://www.supplecity.com/articles/multivitamin.htm

Last edited:
Vitamineral Green is an incredible product, if you want to debate that then we can do that.
We certainly can if you feel it is necessary. However, I would prefer we continue via PM as I don’t want this thread going off topic any more than it already has. If you'll notice, I actually said the product as a whole looked fine.
I don't think adding the word homeopathy to a bottle deserves something being discredited. Some would call that being close minded. For example if someone said "vibrational energies....that's a big red flag for me" simply because you do not believe in it does not mean it has no merit.
My concern was with homeopathy, not “vibrational energies”. I don’t even know what “vibrational energies” are btw, so I’m not about to get into it with you. I do however know what homeopathy is, and I KNOW it has no merit. It is a complete scam, no ifs, ands, or buts. I’d be more than happy to go into this further(via PM) if you’re interested. However, if you’re at all familiar with concepts such as avagadro’s constant, you should certainly know why homeopathy is bullshit.
I can't help but feel this is more of a personal vendetta
You’re quite mistaken. :)

Regarding the second part of your post – I would never consider or encourage anyone to take a supplement made by centrum. I completely agree with you that their products are crap. I purchase my supplements from reputable manufacturers/suppliers who go through the proper research and test their products before putting them on the market.
And yes, as I mentioned before, many supplements do contain huge amounts of the vitamins/minerals in them, and yes many supplements do have formulas that are ridiculously skewed and have obviously not been properly researched. However, this is not the case for all supplements, and their are some balanced formulas out there if one is willing to put the time and energy to find them.

Last edited:
Getting my hands on a bunch of 2c-b pills pressed with 4mg noopept. Didn't get find out why the presser included that.

I guess now I can get high and remember it better

I don't like things pressed together or powders or capsules pre-mixed. People should have the choice of combining and the exact dosage.

But regarding noopept in general: I would very much like to try it some time.

Most people take significantly higher doses than that. I would suggest investing in bigger caps. Eating a handful of smaller caps sucks IME.
Here is a useful chart. I've fit almost a gram of various powders into 00.
Or you could just dump the powder into a liquid(orange juice is commonly used), although I find piracetam to be vile tasting and could not do this on a daily basis.

I have the 00's and i can only fit close to a point 100mgs ?????????????

*the link is quite unnecessary*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what to tell you then. Getting 800mg+ into a single 00 is a piece of cake for me. It even says in the product description "Each Capsule holds between 600 and 1000 mg depending on how tight you pack the herbs into them."

Nice and Ray Kurzweil ish
This is me everytime I read his name attached to something 8)

^If that is the case, then please, for goodness sakes double check your scales readings when you are dosing 2Cs or tryptamines. If your measurements are off by a factor of 10, that's a hell of a discrepancy!

^ It is extremely fast acting and powerful, very in your face in terms of positive effects. I can focus very well on anything, especially at work. I feel I keep very calm when everyone else is freaking out and getting super stressed. It feels mind-expanding, but in a different way from psychedelics. It is just very powerful and the dose is very low. I take the tiniest dab of powder once a day in the morning and I'm good all day.

I have definitely noticed some bizarre physical improvements. Much better coordination, and faster reactions. Also more motivated/using my left side lately. I am right handed so the left is less developed, so I try to do simple things (stirring, brushing my teeth) with my left side to exercise communication between the two hemispheres. It causes me the ability to focus for extreme amounts of time, I have even had to make 650 hamburger patties in a row for 8 hours straight, and I usually have something like ADHD. However when taking the noopept I simply dothings, and do them well. I have much mental/physical energy even after having taking powerful psychedelics drugs for the better part of the last 3 weeks - 25i, aMT, LSD, 2c-t-7, DOB, ketamine, 2c-b, DPT, and cannabis for the first time in two months. All this and I still feel pretty damned good everyday. I don't measure it, I just take tiny rocks. I also have extreme dream recall, and have had some bizarre and cool dreams. Sometimes if I dose twice a day I will become slightly overstimulated at night, but not really noticeably. It feels a small price to pay.

I have also been cutting back on caffeine, and went 5 days with around 20mg down from near 200mg. I didn't even get caffeine headaches, pretty cool I thought. I don't even take choline, I just eat 3 eggs everyday for breakfast on a piece of toast, cooked in butter...mmm

I have definitely noticed some bizarre physical improvements. Much better coordination, and faster reactions. Also more motivated/using my left side lately. I am right handed so the left is less developed, so I try to do simple things (stirring, brushing my teeth) with my left side to exercise communication between the two hemispheres. It causes me the ability to focus for extreme amounts of time, I have even had to make 650 hamburger patties in a row for 8 hours straight, and I usually have something like ADHD. However when taking the noopept I simply dothings, and do them well. I have much mental/physical energy even after having taking powerful psychedelics drugs for the better part of the last 3 weeks - 25i, aMT, LSD, 2c-t-7, DOB, ketamine, 2c-b, DPT, and cannabis for the first time in two months. All this and I still feel pretty damned good everyday. I don't measure it, I just take tiny rocks. I also have extreme dream recall, and have had some bizarre and cool dreams. Sometimes if I dose twice a day I will become slightly overstimulated at night, but not really noticeably. It feels a small price to pay.

I have also been cutting back on caffeine, and went 5 days with around 20mg down from near 200mg. I didn't even get caffeine headaches, pretty cool I thought. I don't even take choline, I just eat 3 eggs everyday for breakfast on a piece of toast, cooked in butter...mmm

What you taking and how much?

Noopept. It is not weighed; I just take a dab about the size of a pin head once or twice a day. I have become an instant master of riding my bike with no hands on the handlebars lol.

That's in addition to the rest of my healthy diet though.

What are your experiences with Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR)? I know it's probably weak compared to many of the others mentioned in this thread. However I've found that ALCAR has some definite effects that cannot be ascribed to placebo.

- Physically stimulating (gets me up in the morning if I feel lethargic)
- Increase in mental focus
- Slight improvement in short-term memory

I've notived the increase in mental focus especially if I've taken it with MXE, as it clearly reduces mental confusion on higher doses of MXE.

One of the most powerful antioxidants there are too, I always took it after taking stims.

However I've never used it for any prolonged period of time and as it's not especially cheap I'm wondering if it's worth the money (taking it regularly I mean).

I take ALCAR but mostly because "it's supposed to be beneficial" rather than because it noticeably feels like it makes much difference. I probably won't be ordering it again, maybe replace it with the not necessarily *that* related Acetyl-cysteine. I think that is one of the compounds that help with healing the liver IIRC.
Good question why I keep ALCAR in my stack but I guess I consider it a minor contributor. I don't feel the effects of ECGC's well either but I take that now and then as well.

I take ALCAR but mostly because "it's supposed to be beneficial" rather than because it noticeably feels like it makes much difference. I probably won't be ordering it again, maybe replace it with the not necessarily *that* related Acetyl-cysteine. I think that is one of the compounds that help with healing the liver IIRC.
Good question why I keep ALCAR in my stack but I guess I consider it a minor contributor. I don't feel the effects of ECGC's well either but I take that now and then as well.

It's a bit like why I take Omega-3. I don't feel anything from it but it's "supposed to be good" and quite cheap anyway.

(Off topic but for issues with the liver I highly recommend Milk Thistle, it's been used in treatment for liver cirrhosis and mushroom poisonings).