• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD 6-APDB Thread...v.1..So what the fuck is this then?

formessingabout

Greenlighter
Please use this thread for discussion of 6-APDB, a class A drug in the uk...This thread is not for discussion of 6-apb, trespassers will be moved to the 6-APB thread, then shot. Obviously comparisons between this and other similar drugs are fine.Hi

Can someone explain to me why 6-APB (Benzo Fury) is more 'legal' than 6-APDB in the UK?

Many websites say 6-APB (Benzo Fury) is completely legal in the UK, while the legality of 6-APDB is questionable.

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure something is either legal or illegal, and there aren't degrees.

Im pretty sure something is either legal or illegal, and there aren't degrees.

I agree with you and as far as I know both of them are legal in the UK
But some people seem to be unsure about the legality of 6-APDB in the UK, which explain why 6-APB (Benzo Fury) is much more 'popular' than 6-APDB

Here are some links that demonstrate this:
6-APDB, which in layman's terms is an unclean variant of 6-APB and arguably falls under the Misuse of Drugs Act in various countries
http://www.hicow.com/naphyrone/misuse-of-drugs-act/mephedrone-190421.html

Is Benzofury Legal?
No license is required in the UK to buy, sell or utilise this chemical for its intended purpose as a laboratory reagent and GC/MS reference sample.
The product (6-apb) is completely legal inside the EU at the current time.
Please be VERY careful to avoid scam sites and vendors, there are various vendors offering Benzofury, If it is in powder form it is not the genuine product, and may even be 6-APDB with is potentially illegal in various territories.
BenzoFury UK FAQ

Early suggestions are that retailers initially may have believed that they were selling 6-APDB but early forum discussion raised concerns about the legality of 6-APDB and the suggestion that many people experience severe nausea when coming up on 6-APDB. This may have led to the conclusion that marketing 6-APB was an easier proposition.
The situation regarding 6-APDB is more confusing with a number of sources suggesting it may fall under the Misuse of Drugs Act, but in lieu of a ruling from a court or the Home Office this is mere speculation.
http://kfxblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/6-apb-briefing.html

Last edited:
Once I done 1/2 a gram at of 6-APB on my own.

The next 4-6 hours were f***in mental!!! This is one many stupid/crazy drug related stories that pop into my head from time to time....

I think you are only supposed to do 0.1g per person.

My friend did 0.2g and she was literally climbing the walls =D

I haven't seen 6-APDB around any vendor sites other than 6-APB, so I guess 6-APDB is illegal?

Once I done 1/2 a gram at of 6-APB on my own.

The next 4-6 hours were f***in mental!!! This is one many stupid/crazy drug related stories that pop into my head from time to time....

I think you are only supposed to do 0.1g per person.

My friend did 0.2g and she was literally climbing the walls =D

I did which was roughly 125mg of 6-APB and I felt amazing! Was all I needed for the night, half a gram is definitely too much and even 200mg is considered a high dose!

Going to send this over to EADD as it is a regional topic - but it may get closed/merged there..

Hope that is okay!

(Hey EADD modsquad)

BDD > EAFF

My understanding was that now the Government can basically make it a criminal offense yo the importation of chemical they choose without having to go though the process of making it illegal as such.

I don't believe either of these substances have been affected by this so I think they are both equally legal, other EU countries may have taken a different approach to the UK, maybe that why there is a little confusion.

@ Pete - how much is this stuff actually like MDA I know there is thread upon thread about this stuff but I just thought I'd slip in an of topic question !

Wasn't there some discussion of this early on in one of the first 6-APB threads? You know, the ones which descended into speculation and farce at every turn?

I'll try to dig it out. May be wrong, but I'm sure I read something.

I think you may be right - though goodness knows the state of the thread...

Wasn't there some discussion of this early on in one of the first 6-APB threads? You know, the ones which descended into speculation and farce at every turn?

I'll try to dig it out. May be wrong, but I'm sure I read something.

Ahh, happy times. I was a contributor to said speculation in my early BL days... The thread has been thoroughly cleaned now I think.

"any compound (not being methoxyphenamine or a compound for the time being specified in sub-paragraph (a) above) structurally derived from phenethylamine, an N-alkylphenethylamine, alpha-methylphenethylamine, an N-alkyl-alpha-methylphenethylamine, alpha-ethylphenethylamine, or an N-alkyl-alpha-ethylphenethylamine by substitution in the ring to any extent with alkyl, alkoxy, alkylenedioxy or halide substitutents, whether or not further substituted in the ring by one or more other univalent substituents;"

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/law/countries/uk/uk_misuse_phen_4.shtml

MY understanding was that ^-APDB can be seen as a ring closed alkoxy-substituted alpha-methylpehnylethylamine (not in itself explicitely stated but potentially close enough especially being so similar to known other compounds) whilst 6-apb has an extra double bond making it harder to bend the alkoxy-substituted law.

I.e 6-apdb makes people more nervous (ultimately having never been tested in law)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A LAWYER! This is just laymans understanding

That explanation certainly sounds convincing enough, but given my minimal knowledge of chemistry I'll have to take your word for it really. ;)

Here's the trainwreck thread I was thinking of. Haven't had time to read it fully, but there's certainly a lot there.

(ultimately having never been tested in law)

And this is the issue is it not - where the wordings of statutes / amendments / acts etc are ambiguous, they become a bit like Schrödinger's cat and the box must be opened by a judge to see if the cat is legal or not - until a different (appeals) judge opens the box and finds an altogether different criminality of cat.

Do a Google search for the Controlled Substance list. If it is not expressly written on the list in the UK, then it is legal. As a side note, I just got a sample of 6-APDB from a UK vendor about to start selling it. Unless it has fallen under the newly founded 'Temporary Substance ban', but that only gives the government 11.5 months to decide it legal status upon the end of the ban.

*Apologies, just noticed the treads age.*

That's OK, it is very old though. But while I'm here, the list is a list of words, not a set of chemical samples. Words can, unfortunately, be ambiguous. For example the phrase "preparation of" appears in MoDA and that is an ambiguous phrase which needs interpreted by a judge. That's why you hear judges talking about the intent behind statutes, the "intent of parliament".

Last edited:
Blimey. A blast from the past and no mistake. 6-APBD is the finest legal RC I've ever sampled. Until it turned out to be Class A. Absolute pisser. 6-APB ain't bad... but not even vaguely in the same league as 6-APBD. If some non-UK vendor were to synth 6-APBD they'd clean up. One of the finest drugs I've ever sampled ever <3

I'd be happy if the chinese would get off their arse and make some more 6apb never mind 6apbd.

I never did get the hang of this nomenclature thing :eek:

The one with the 'D' in. Pull ya finger out vendors.