• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids K 57 Oxycodone 20mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know why you brought a dead topic from three years ago to make a hypocritical complaint....

Sure, you can snort dried up dogshit too!
BUT between you and me, OP, Oxycodone works WAAAAY better if you just eat it....Orally..by mouth...down the hatch...the way it's meant to be taken.

1 hour or 2 before you do eat something fatty, like half a cheese burger or something

Id like to know why smarty britches wanna come on here and say "we don't talk about certain things on this page" just don't post anything if that's all you hot to say please!!!

Smarty britches? Lol never heard that one before. It's called rules that everyone has to abide by. It's a moderators job to filter out the posts that don't go with the rules and let the person know not to do it again. Everyone else is just trying to help out so their thread doesn't get closed.

Don't post anything if all you're gonna do is complain about how the site runs.

Edit: Wow, I really just responded to a 7 month old remark. Thanks Lashell :p

Sure, you can snort dried up dogshit too!
BUT between you and me, OP, Oxycodone works WAAAAY better if you just eat it....Orally..by mouth...down the hatch...the way it's meant to be taken.

1 hour or 2 before you do eat something fatty, like half a cheese burger or something

Monounsaturated fats increase the oral bioavailability significantly. Cashews are my go to. Some chips are also loaded with it.

Also dose no longer than 30 minutes after eating as food starts to leave the stomach in that time frame.
Not sure why I'm commenting on such an old thread lol, just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.