• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids K 57 Oxycodone 20mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzAstro

Greenlighter
SWIM Has a Question Reguarding K|57 Oxycodone 20mg. Can these be snorted. I'm new to the forums I
always read these and have decided to join and ask my questions on here as I find this website usually has the best answers and the most knowing members. Appreciate any and all advice thanks guys! :)

we dont use swim here. (someone who is me?)
if thats the ir oxy its very snortable.

Ok sweet I don't really feel like saying that bullshit anyway lol, But yeah man I ran into some of those just wanted to see if it was possible. Do you have any personal experience with them?

And I can't really find any information on them saying it is instant release, Is there anyway you could verify that of me. Imprints K|57 its like a kind of purple almost

We don't do pill IDs here, either. But if what you have is the K 57 20 mg oxycodone IR, then yes, they're snortable.

I'm sure that someone will chime in soon to tell you that it's a waste because oxycodone has a higher oral bioavailability, meaning that more of the drug is absorbed when it is swallowed than when it is sniffed... but it's whatever, more personal preference than anything else. According to our bioavailability mega thread, oxycodone has an intranasal b/a of ~60% whereas its oral b/a is ~80

Whenever I'm dosing oxycodone, I like to sniff half of it and then swallow the other half.

Verso, Thanks for the advice bro i'm going to do just that. You're the man hahaha!!

Looks like your question was answered....but yea u can snort, I get 180 of these every month that are scripted to me.

If your scripted 20mg's, you'll only ever get the K57's, as no one else makes 20mg IR's anymore

I was wondering I bang oxy ir's i ussaly use cold water ice cold water since it absorbs all the opiate someone said to usem heat but tat kills the alkolids right? as my oxy i used to eep in the carcudign the day it they got spoiled bad.

herion thery say ton ea but pills are diff right?

thanks guys

If you want to shoot your pills well, unless you wanna loose a limb I highly suggest you either use a micron filter or plug.

I can barely read you post mickeymouse... Use cold water when you shoot your pills, do not heat the water as that will dissolve the binders/fillers more than you want. I've never seen anyone have an issue heating heroin of any form, although unless it's tar I don't recommend that either (i.e. you can heat tar to dissolve it but if it's powder don't, it should dissolve on its own unless it's the freebase, then you're a little fucked (for shooting) and gotta do other things).

Basically, you're better off plugging whatever you have

i usually swallow IR oxycodone. the oral BA is around 75% while the nasal BA is around 55%.

plus if you swallow it you can potentiate it with tagamets and GFJ. winning if you ask me

oh yah it lasts longer too

Yea, unless you like the more stimulating-thebaine aspect of oxy, eating is the way to go, at least over snorting it...

I have never applied heat to tar heroin, it is not necessary. If the tar on contact with water doesn't get any heroin into the water, then you have bunk shit and you're just melting more sludge into your body, to fuck you over later in life.

I also prefer to cold cook, but it seems like most people cook their tar because they're not patient enough to let it dissolve... junkies will be junkies

I think, yeah it looks super easy, just add water, then heat it up and the heat will visually look like it's doing a lot to help. But looks can be and are deceiving. Always do cold shots. I used actual cold water, REALLY cold water, then after I filtered, I would just warm it up in my hand by holding the syringe...

No heat should ever be applied to any opiate that I know of.

It certainly isn't good for it, but it isn't necessarily so bad. I've never found any difference between tar that is cooked or not in terms of effects. It's really just an issues of how much time you have and how safe you're intent on being.

I.e. although it won't be quite as safe to shoot, if someone is rushed for time to prepare their shot they can cook their dope, while someone can go that extra mile for safety's sake by giving their dope the time it needs to dissolve on its own.

I would rather add the water, shake it a few times micron and go. This would not take more than 2 minutes, tops.

I am convinced that all the heroin is released pretty much instantaneously on contact with the water, and honestly, most of the time I would only let it "soak" for 30 seconds, and noticed ZERO difference between those shots and other shots prepped for longer amounts of time.

I am a mild hypochondriac so I really went the extra mile everytime, if I couldn't go the extra mile, that calls for another ROA.

Yea I totally know what you mean, Lol, as why I stopped shooting. Too much work involved. But yea, that's also assuming you're working with relatively good dope. A lot of the more cut shit will not dissolve in less than a number of minutes. I agree that a lot of the heroin has probably entered the solution upon contact, but again it depends upon the cut.

From what I know, it was cut with diphenhydramine. I never had it tested tho.

anyways, back on topic.

Id like to know why smarty britches wanna come on here and say "we don't talk about certain things on this page" just don't post anything if that's all you hot to say please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.