• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin vs Suboxone

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFROSE

Greenlighter
Hello blers,

I was surprised to not find anything comparing heroin and suboxone from a search. I have been using H on and off for a while and have been offered subs while picking up H. I was wondering what differs from the two. I shoot the H, but I wouldn't be adverse to popping subs (or is shooting subs viable?). One other thing is about the cost/benefit ratio. I go to into the city where H and subs are both at relatively low prices compared to other areas, so basically I'm asking which is more cost effective based on the normal differences in price.

Feel free to voice any comparisons, experiences, etc.

H fucks you up, bupe is pointless for anything except to detox/bridge the gap/or maintain unless you have a very low tolerance and keep your bupe dose super low.

The two don't even begin to compare because bupe is only a partial agonist.

H fucks you up, bupe is pointless for anything except to detox/bridge the gap/or maintain unless you have a very low tolerance and keep your bupe dose super low.

The two don't even begin to compare because bupe is only a partial agonist.

People don't really bother with side by side comparisons of heroin and suboxone since they're totally incomparable. As ms4104 points out, their intended functions are polar opposite. 99% of heroin use is to get high and feed addiction. 99% of suboxone use is to ease pain and/or withdrawals as part of a broader desire to quit recreational opiate use and overcome addiction. Both the type of effects they produce and the core intentions of their users are incompatible...Most suboxone users aren't going to think of it as anything other than a means of pain relief.

Besides this though, drug vs drug threads aren't actually allowed, so this has to get closed anyways...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.