• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Finally got my hands on some Bromadol(BDPC). It was better than I even hoped for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2cimdma

Greenlighter
I read a year or so ago about legal opiates and have been trying to find them for sale since. Besides finding a supplier I looked for information on it being used, tested, and/or experimented on with humans. Couldnt find anything except a research paper that I had to buy on a website for *NO PRICES* The paper was authored by some researchers over in China. The paper actually pertained to one of Bromadol's isomers (trans-bromadol) and it wasnt about being used on humans but on tests performed on other animals. So anyways I've basically been obsessed with finding any information I could on this chemical as well as finding a source. Well after many hours spent in front of my computer it finally paid off and I found a place to buy some. I was actually trying to find the trans-bromadol since that was the only one I could find any sort of info on it being used on a living being. But the site I bought it from didn't offer it at the time(now they do but oh well). So anyways. I ended up buying some. I dont want to go into to much detail cause I know its against the rules to put in source information. So Ill just give some basic information and not go into where exactly I bought it from. So... I ended up buying 0.05mg of it. When buying from this place they send it mixed with a "inactive substance". I had no idea what this "inactive substance" was but I assumed that when it came in it would come with something saying what it was mixed with. So I ordered the 0.05mg and it came in a little vial with a label stating that it was 0.05mg of bromadol and 49.95mg of "inactive substance" for a total weight of 50mg. So now I wanted to use it but I was concerned cause I didnt know what this stuff was mixed with. I ended up emailing the company. Finally after 3 days they emailed me back and told me that it was mixed with diphenylhydramine, the same active ingredient in benadryl and different sleeping pills. So I was finally ready to use it. I only snorted half of the dose, 0.025mg of bromadol. I have been using heroin on and off since 2000. This last run I have been using for 31 months straight. I normally do 4-6 bags a day. I only snort it and have never used a needle. My normal 4-6 bags a day doesnt get me high it just keeps me normal(not dope sick). To get high I have to do about 3 bags back to back, and even then its just a being very relaxed kind of high. I very rarely nod on dope and never throw up. Well after I did the 0.025mg of Bromadol it was about 5-10 minutes before I started feeling it. another 5-10 later my world was moving in slow motion. It was like how I was the first time I ever used heroin. Within 20-30 minutes I was starting to nod off(I ended up ruining my favorite jeans due to nodding off with a cigarette). I did end up throwing up about 1.5-2 hours after using. The one thing I didnt like was that I couldnt stop itching my face especially my nose and the back of my knees(no idea why the back of my legs itched but they did). To be honest for the first half hour after using I was a bit worried due to how it was affecting me, meaning how high it got me. I was glad I didn't do all 0.05mg at once. Im not sure how long I was high cause I did the bromadol around 7pm so I fell asleep for the night sometime around 10pm and I was still high. I woke up the following morning with a headache but I think that was cause of my vomiting the night before had dehydrated me. The remaining 0.025mg I took 2 days later. I actually waited till I started to feel withdrawals coming on. I wanted to see if the B would ease the symptoms. So I waited till I was sick and then did the remaining 0.025mg. Within 5 minutes was feeling alittle better. 20 minutes from the time I did I was back to feeling normal and even a bit high. I was just hoping to ease the WD symptoms. I cant tell you all how happy I was to have all withdrawal symptoms completely alleviated. No more running nose, watering eyes, nuasea, aching knees, etc. I didn't get as high as I was off the first 0.025mg but I was definetly feeling it. So to make a long story short there are pro's and con's. Here are some of I think are the biggest selling points of bromadol. It got me high as a kite, Im talking being as high as I was the very first time I ever used heroin. *NO PRICES* It gets delivered right to my mailbox. And the biggest pro of all is that Bromadol is legal. No more having the worry about getting busted for possession. Now for the cons. The only con is its strength. I could see it being the cause of some issues with some people. Due to its strength I doubt it will stay legal for long. We all saw how the goverment and public freaked out cause of the JWH's, and CB's. The news still talks about JWH and other RC's quite frequently. And with the majority of those RC's they are mostly compared to weed. So just imagine when they(news agencys) find out that there are extremely powerful chemicals(wikipedia says that bromadol is 10,000-12,000 times more potent than Morphine) out there being sold to people who are using them as a substitute for heroin, and other opiates, even though the site I bought it from has warnings up on every one of their pages about the dangers of buying any one of their chemicals(they only sell a few) with the intention of being ingested by a person. So I predict that bromadol will be illegal within a year or so. Hopefully Im wrong though cause for the first time in a long time I honestly feel as if I can quit using heroin. Yes I know I would just be switching one addiction for another but I'd rather be addicted to a legal substance than one thats illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting read. I kind of want to try this stuff.

ya an interesting reead.....but barely could read it because its just one giant wall of text. Try to use paragraphs when posting on forums. I believe many people prolly wont even read this post becasue of how hard it is to read, and i bet a lot of people would be interested in this info.

do everybody a favor and EDIT it and add some spaces ;)

ouch my EYES... please OP edit this down to be something I can read better. on a side note that sucks you have to spend 30 dollars on gas to go buy 2 bags of dope... you must live HOURS away :(

I don't understand how it is "hard" to read. Yes he/she should use paragraphs so as to make it a less intimidating read. Some people see a lot of words and panic. Giving them paragraph breaks gives them a chance to take a short break to consult a dictionary before they resume reading. But in its current form, it is simply sentences strung together. It's not like it's in yellow italics.

Wow you guys should have been around back in the late 90s and early 2000s with BBS's. Talk about huge blocks of texts, not to mention having to scroll left to right.

lol

OP: any good book is even formatted correctly. Come on now.
How would you compare it to tramadol? How would you compare the high itself (not potency) to heroin and morphine?

Thank you for sharing this btw.

Wow you guys should have been around back in the late 90s and early 2000s with BBS's. Talk about huge blocks of texts, not to mention having to scroll left to right.

+1 It's really not that hard to read.. iTs DeF eAsIeR tHaN tHiS

I read a year or so ago about legal opiates and have been trying to find them for sale since. Besides finding a supplier I looked for information on it being used, tested, and/or experimented on with humans. Couldnt find anything except a research paper that I had to buy on a website for *NO PRICES* The paper was authored by some researchers over in China.

The paper actually pertained to one of Bromadol's isomers (trans-bromadol) and it wasnt about being used on humans but on tests performed on other animals. So anyways I've basically been obsessed with finding any information I could on this chemical as well as finding a source. Well after many hours spent in front of my computer it finally paid off and I found a place to buy some. I was actually trying to find the trans-bromadol since that was the only one I could find any sort of info on it being used on a living being. But the site I bought it from didn't offer it at the time(now they do but oh well).

So anyways. I ended up buying some. I dont want to go into to much detail cause I know its against the rules to put in source information. So Ill just give some basic information and not go into where exactly I bought it from. So... I ended up buying 0.05mg of it. When buying from this place they send it mixed with a "inactive substance". I had no idea what this "inactive substance" was but I assumed that when it came in it would come with something saying what it was mixed with. So I ordered the 0.05mg and it came in a little vial with a label stating that it was 0.05mg of bromadol and 49.95mg of "inactive substance" for a total weight of 50mg. So now I wanted to use it but I was concerned cause I didnt know what this stuff was mixed with.

I ended up emailing the company. Finally after 3 days they emailed me back and told me that it was mixed with diphenylhydramine, the same active ingredient in benadryl and different sleeping pills. So I was finally ready to use it. I only snorted half of the dose, 0.025mg of bromadol. I have been using heroin on and off since 2000. This last run I have been using for 31 months straight. I normally do 4-6 bags a day. I only snort it and have never used a needle.

My normal 4-6 bags a day doesnt get me high it just keeps me normal(not dope sick). To get high I have to do about 3 bags back to back, and even then its just a being very relaxed kind of high. I very rarely nod on dope and never throw up. Well after I did the 0.025mg of Bromadol it was about 5-10 minutes before I started feeling it. another 5-10 later my world was moving in slow motion. It was like how I was the first time I ever used heroin.

Within 20-30 minutes I was starting to nod off(I ended up ruining my favorite jeans due to nodding off with a cigarette). I did end up throwing up about 1.5-2 hours after using. The one thing I didnt like was that I couldnt stop itching my face especially my nose and the back of my knees(no idea why the back of my legs itched but they did). To be honest for the first half hour after using I was a bit worried due to how it was affecting me, meaning how high it got me.

I was glad I didn't do all 0.05mg at once. Im not sure how long I was high cause I did the bromadol around 7pm so I fell asleep for the night sometime around 10pm and I was still high. I woke up the following morning with a headache but I think that was cause of my vomiting the night before had dehydrated me.

The remaining 0.025mg I took 2 days later. I actually waited till I started to feel withdrawals coming on. I wanted to see if the B would ease the symptoms. So I waited till I was sick and then did the remaining 0.025mg. Within 5 minutes was feeling alittle better. 20 minutes from the time I did I was back to feeling normal and even a bit high. I was just hoping to ease the WD symptoms. I cant tell you all how happy I was to have all withdrawal symptoms completely alleviated. No more running nose, watering eyes, nuasea, aching knees, etc. I didn't get as high as I was off the first 0.025mg but I was definetly feeling it.

*NO PRICES*

*NO PRICES* It gets delivered right to my mailbox. And the biggest pro of all is that Bromadol is legal. No more having the worry about getting busted for possession. Now for the cons. The only con is its strength. I could see it being the cause of some issues with some people. Due to its strength I doubt it will stay legal for long. We all saw how the goverment and public freaked out cause of the JWH's, and CB's. The news still talks about JWH and other RC's quite frequently.

And with the majority of those RC's they are mostly compared to weed. So just imagine when they(news agencys) find out that there are extremely powerful chemicals(wikipedia says that bromadol is 10,000-12,000 times more potent than Morphine) out there being sold to people who are using them as a substitute for heroin, and other opiates, even though the site I bought it from has warnings up on every one of their pages about the dangers of buying any one of their chemicals(they only sell a few) with the intention of being ingested by a person.

So I predict that bromadol will be illegal within a year or so. Hopefully Im wrong though cause for the first time in a long time I honestly feel as if I can quit using heroin. Yes I know I would just be switching one addiction for another but I'd rather be addicted to a legal substance than one thats illegal. *snip*

I fixed it!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thank you.

It's hard to read words, it's a physical strain on the eyes. This is not paper, it's a computer screen with bright light.

I would like to try this stuff but I'd never have the giant metal balls required to shove that needle in my arm against every rational thought in my head, and also to not either die or implode or regress down through millions of years of evolution until merely an ape remains, warm and relaxed and uncaring of anything occurring outside of its flat, elongated head.

But no, an intense trip report like this and sixty-eight-trillion posts commenting only on the paragraph spacing or lack thereof? I'd expect the individual who wrote this trip-report to own the prerequisite skills necessary to read the first and only—singular—comment about the paragraph spacing, so he/she probably doesn't need to read another page of them; there's no use flogging a dead horse, unless it's the internet, in which case—oh, right, sorry.

Great report, man. I really found it very interesting and It sounds intense, and also, it could probably kill a man if he made a single mistake. So, there's that. There are a lot more to get through and I look forward to hearing more from you or others about these incredibly powerful opiates and what you think.

If I were a supervillain, I'd have a large jar of this chemical in my lair.
Ook-ook-ook!

Prices are not allowed. This sounds like an advertisement in all honesty and is not appropriate for Other Drugs. Why not write a Trip Report?

Please PM me if you have any questions, but I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.